Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,432 members, 7,932,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:29 AM

16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger (30443 Views)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Policeman Dies In Abia After Shaking A Man's Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by banmee(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
cococandy:

embarassed

No be lie na. I really feel sorry for these people.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by homosapien002: 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
This false accusation of manhood missing must stop. police should make a clear criminal offense.
people die every year for this kind of thing. I have never seen a man that has his manhood erect 24hrs.

I dont know why we are like this. a boy felt his manhood shrank and started accusing some that just asked
him question. people started acting without verifying the story.

their should be severe punishment for this kind situation

If to say dey Don snatch ur dick diabolically u for knw say dis kind tin dey happen for real.....it happened to one man in my area in year 2008,he was lucky to catch the guy dat snatched d dick.there are stuffs happening in local areas but people living in urban/civilized world won't believe cos it's can't be proved scientifically.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger by linearity: 3:01am On Sep 28, 2017
emperordelis:
This stuff is real,happened to a friend once.i witnessed it all,its not like the manhood disappears completely but when your cucumber size manhood shrinks to the size of a peanut,no be person go tell you say you no get pweek again.
Deliver us from pweek snatchers oh lord!!!

Nonesense, preek can shrink even to the size of peanut, depending on the weather, fear, emotions, anxiety, your state of mind, etc and other external factors and none have anything to do with juju.

This is a well documented behavior of the male organ, google is your friend....use it and it's even free but valuable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter / Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 / Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.