Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,181 members, 7,890,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Unbelievable!!a 300 Level Student Of Caleb University, Morrison Akinyemi Was All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable!!a 300 Level Student Of Caleb University, Morrison Akinyemi Was All (729 Views)

Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!a 300 Level Student Of Caleb University, Morrison Akinyemi Was All by Dirah(f): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Unbelievable!!A 300 Level Student of Caleb University, Morrison Akinyemi was allegedly beaten to death by his baby mama, Chidinma after a fight ensued in their room.

The couple were reported to have been involved in a terrible fight after they came back from an outing.

Below is the testimony of their neighbour Mia Seren:
“Like yesterday, he went for a part then came back around 9. But chidinma was not home, so he called her to ask her where she was… They sha planned to meet at one place.. When they came back they were with a Mr Biggs nylon and they went to their room.
Like 30 mins later we heard them fighting in the room and somebody was hitting someone’s head on the wall.. Chidinma open the door, she did not open the door… Later we did not hear their voices.
Like 30 mins later, she opened the door then joy’s mother and bro moor wife brother entered and saw Morrison on the floor.
He was unconscious and he had an injury on his head, and had a cloth tied to his neck. We rushed him to the hospital then they said he was gone.

Youthful Morrison

Morrison's friend,Gabriel has taken to his Facebook page to mourn his death.

In his words:

I want you to know that I think of you every day. I want you to know that I miss you more than anything, and I would give anything to talk to you one last time. I still remember the last time that I saw you on sunday sept 24th. You were leaving for a party and I begged you not to leave.

You started cracking...continue reading http://www.dirahgist.com/2017/09/unbelievablea-300-level-student-of.html?m=1

Re: Unbelievable!!a 300 Level Student Of Caleb University, Morrison Akinyemi Was All by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
The girl is a fool an idiot and a disgrace to her son

She made her son fatherless

Her son will grow up never to forgive her

Good its on the internet her son will grow up to know his evil mother deed and run from her
I hate ladies like this one

Foolish girl

(1) (Reply)

Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load / What Kinda Rubbish Is This Again? / Sex, Love And Virginity (the Missing Link)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.