Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Itching Central District - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching Central District (937 Views)

Rotary District Governor Mike Omotosho Walks To End Polio (photos) / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itching Central District by adosjun(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2010
When a woman is experiences itching sensation in her CENTRAL DISTRICT, wat could b d cause, is it sex starvation, dirtiness or infection?
Re: Itching Central District by Tinksh(f): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2010
It could be thrush, that can cause terrible itching. Its easy fixed with anti fungal cream from the pharmacy. There are lots of things that cause itching. Hope she feels better soon.
Re: Itching Central District by Tcharged: 8:24am On Mar 05, 2010
Infection and could be from bacteria or fungi. she should go for a lab test so the exact cause can be determined and the right medication given. Her sexual partner is also advised to do a test. Meanwhile she is a no go area!
Please note that not all vaginal infections are sexually transmitted; there are those from toilet and those caused by changes in the normal flora of the body system.
Re: Itching Central District by richard69(m): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2010
Dude i'm very sure you don't wanna go down there with the way things are going, make you no go wound!
Re: Itching Central District by 190: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2010
poster
do your GF have itching down there @ her central area

thats like staph or sometin~
Re: Itching Central District by Mhismole(f): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
just get Vagisil abeg. NEXT!!
Re: Itching Central District by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2010
Lab test first to know the cause of the itching, it may range from bacteria to fungi.
So you wont be curing hypertension drugs with diabetes' drugs
Re: Itching Central District by adosjun(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
She has gone for test n confirm to be free frm any form of diseases but still experiences itching. So four d itching is it as a result of no intimacy. Does a lady central district itch her when she hasn't had intimacy 4 long.
Re: Itching Central District by Scooby1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2010
adosjun:

She has gone for test n confirm to be free frm any form of diseases but still experiences itching. So four d itching is it as a result of no intimacy. Does a lady central district itch her when she hasn't had intimacy 4 long.

u must be a clown!  grin grin grin grin

How old are you? If u dont mind me asking
Re: Itching Central District by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2010
Central District, lol. grin grin grin
Anyway it can be all of the above except intimacy starvation.
Poster, if you know you have this experience just say it, you don't have to be shy. wink
You can go see a Doctor cause it's likely to be an infection. . .
Re: Itching Central District by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2010
adosjun:

Then scratch it for her with your abunna
Re: Itching Central District by adosjun(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2010
@ scooby1, i will b 36 by June. Thanx 4 calling me a clown. I appreciate. With dat word u r my best friend here.
Re: Itching Central District by rickie4us(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2010
central district?
Re: Itching Central District by Pogistega(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2010
Seriously consider that it could be daily use of pit toilett. The fumes could be dangerous if not damaging!
Re: Itching Central District by Abekeade08(f): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2010
Which one be "central district" again ooh. Abeg please don't give Seun ideas about new/replacement censorship words, grin.
Re: Itching Central District by mamagee3(f): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2010
Abekeade08:

Which one be "central district" again ooh. Abeg please don't give Seun ideas about new/replacement censorship wordsgrin.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Itching Central District by daduke2k(m): 4:56am On Mar 07, 2010
First, check weda forest dey there, u can hire my bulldozer 2 clear d forest. Na d forest dey scratch d chic

(1) (Reply)

Pls: What Can I Do About This? / How To Manage Oily Skin / Useful And Handy Information That Probably You Didnt Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.