Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,575 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? (36942 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by OAM4J: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
It is different with fixed deposit statements. Usually the statements always carry the maturity date for the fund.

If the maturity date is before the application date, the embassy will expect a letter from the bank stating that the fund has been rolled over.
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by menana: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2010
thank you all so much.my dad did this because un agency told us the embassy doesnt accept investment accounts so he should transfer it into his current account for me.he had 50,OOO USD IN THAT ACCOUNT which matured on 30 june. we got a letter from the bankin support of this. my dad has another fd account with another financial ins where he has about 20,000usd. i also have my own ststement with about 5000usd.
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by sunshinemi: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2010
why not just wait for 28 days and then apply with your dads current account. Anything worth doing at all Is worth doing/planning well. 28days is barely three weeks from now and most schools do not resume till september .
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by umo77: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2010
hey all,

who has been successful then with fixed deposits?
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by temodent(m): 2:38am On Aug 22, 2010
With due respect, your application from what you have stated is fraud ladden, jus hope you've not been banned. You really need to talk to those wh guided you in completing your application cause they made a real mess of it. Can for a moment listen to yourself children born 15/11/, Years ago having a birth certificate with serial numbers following each other. Common wake up and sml the coffee, that's obviously not a neat job. Well try an appeal and see how it goes. Wish you a best of luck.
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by teebossmay: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2011
Dear Sir/Ma,
My student visa was wrongly refused on issues i don't know anything about.My CAS ECO COMMENT WAS CLEARED,MY ACCOUNT ECO COMMENT WAS ALSO CLEARED.I WAS TOLD I HAD AN INETRNATIONAL PASSPORT WHICH WAS ISSUED 2004 AND THAT I USED IT TO APPLY AT THE UK EMBASSY BUT THERE WAS NEVER ANYTIME I WAS ISSUED AN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT BY THE YEAR STIPULATED.MY VERY FIRST PASSPORT WAS ISSUED 2007,AT THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE HERE IN NIGERIA AT IKOYI,MY FIRST APPLICATION TO UK WAS 2009 WHICH WAS REFUSED BECAUSE I WAS TOLD MY ACCOUNT WAS ARTIFICIALLY INFLATED THEREFORE NOT SATISFIED,NOW IN 2010,I APPLIED FOR STUDENT VISA WHICH I MET ALL IMMIGRATION RULES,NOW QUOTING PASSPORT I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT I WAS ISSUED IN 2004,THIS WASN'T ME, MY VERY FIRST INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WAS ISSUED 2007.I'M REALLY DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW AS I'M SUPPOSED TO RESUME AT MY LATEST JOINING DATE OF JAN,31,2011.I MADE AN ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW,GOING TO 3 WEEKS NOW,HAVEN'T HEARD FEED BACK FROM THEM WHAT CAN I DO AGAIN?
THANKS.
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by justwise(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2011
teebossmay:

Dear Sir/Ma,
My student visa was wrongly refused on issues i don't know anything about.My CAS ECO COMMENT WAS CLEARED,MY ACCOUNT ECO COMMENT WAS ALSO CLEARED.I WAS TOLD I HAD AN INETRNATIONAL PASSPORT WHICH WAS ISSUED 2004 AND THAT I USED IT TO APPLY AT THE UK EMBASSY BUT THERE WAS NEVER ANYTIME I WAS ISSUED AN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT BY THE YEAR STIPULATED.MY VERY FIRST PASSPORT WAS ISSUED 2007,AT THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE HERE IN NIGERIA AT IKOYI,MY FIRST APPLICATION TO UK WAS 2009 WHICH WAS REFUSED BECAUSE I WAS TOLD MY ACCOUNT WAS ARTIFICIALLY INFLATED THEREFORE NOT SATISFIED,NOW IN 2010,I APPLIED FOR STUDENT VISA WHICH I MET ALL IMMIGRATION RULES,NOW QUOTING PASSPORT I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT I WAS ISSUED IN 2004,THIS WASN'T ME, MY VERY FIRST INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WAS ISSUED 2007.I'M REALLY DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW AS I'M SUPPOSED TO RESUME AT MY LATEST JOINING DATE OF JAN,31,2011.I MADE AN ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW,GOING TO 3 WEEKS NOW,HAVEN'T HEARD FEED BACK FROM THEM WHAT CAN I DO AGAIN?
THANKS.
Don't you think that somebody close to you might have used ur name to apply for passport in the past? Maybe the person messed up his name in visa runs and decided to get another passport with ur name then.
Another thing is the refusal in 2009, if u have been involved in 'account building' crime then its most likely that u have been banned for 10yrs.
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by playersam: 7:34pm On May 01, 2011
hey,I am going for a month to london summer school,lse.I already paid my tution and accomodation fees,but my sponsor is my uncle i.e my mothers cousin elder brother,how will i be able to show the relationship,is it that important ?
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by playersam: 7:36pm On May 01, 2011
hey,I am going for a month to london summer school,lse.I already paid my tution and accomodation fees,but my sponsor is my uncle i.e my mothers cousin elder brother,how will i be able to show the relationship,is it that important ?
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by kenny33: 10:10pm On May 03, 2011
Omojeje the best advise i can give you is to reapply or try to get to malaysia then apply there for uk study visa
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by justwise(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2011
kenny33:

Omojeje the best advise i can give you is to reapply or try to get to malaysia then apply there for uk study visa

Will his nationality change when he gets to Malaysia? You really know much abt UK visa
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by Burgundy(f): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2011
I got my student visa on wednesday the 28/9/11 and I'm currnetly in the UK now. Here is how i went about my application. My parents are my sponsors but this is the way we went about it:

1. I paid all my tuition fees before i appplied for visa.

2. The only money i needed to show was my living expenses which was about 1.5m. That amount was put in my personal account for about thirty somethind days. Mind you, even when my application was pending, I didn't touch the money. The money belongs to my parents but it was put in my personal account for visa purposes.

3. I put the original bank statement of my personal account and my original credentials as listed on my CAS statement in my application.

4. I put a persaonal statement as to why i intend to study in the UK, and why I chose my particular school. At the end, i stated that i intend to come back and practice law in nigeria
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by Burgundy(f): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2011
But there will be instances where one can't afford to pay all of ones tuiton fees, you can pay part of it. But NOTE THAT IF U HAVEN'T PAID ALL YOUR TUITION FEES, YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE MORE MONEY IN UR ACCOUNT TO SHOW THAT U ACTUALLY HAVE THE BALANCE OF UR FEES PLUS YOUR LIVING EXPENSES FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR COURSE.

WHERE U ARE USING A SPONSOR, YOU NEED MORE DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE. Examples; if u are using your parents, you need to put ur birth certificate and evidence that you guys are related. Also, if you are using their bank statement, you need a letter from them authorising you to use it and also that they will be responsible for your fees and living expenses.
Where you are also using relatives who already reside in the UK for accommodation or whatever, you need proof to show how you are related to the person, how the person got into the UK, whether legally or otherwise. Trust me, they investigate all these things, even the money in ur account.
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by Burgundy(f): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2011
IN SUMMARY: Where you are using a sponsor , u need more documentary evidence and u need to convince them beyond reasonable doubt. Also, they will look at the course ur going to study and ur past school qualifications to see whether there is the likelihood of u coming back to Nigeria. Eg, somebody who read law in nigeria but wants to go and study fashion, they may not be convinced that you have strong ties to come back to nigeria. In my case, i read law in NIgeria and I've been working in law firms since i finsihed school and now, I'm doing an LLM.

Final note, if u still aren't sure, just go thru a representative.Eg, PFL, BCIE, ETC. Although it may come at a fee, it will definitely be worthwile.

Wish u all the best and God's favour.
Re: Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls? by samueleled: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2012
I really enjoy this forum. I need to know how long it takes for UKBA in Abuja, Nigeria, to respond to student visa application submitted in 3rd of July, 2012. Has anyone been issued student visa in June and July, 2012?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja / Unemployed Nigerian Man In Italy Grumbles After He Was Asked To Wash Toilets / Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.