Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled (788 Views)

Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-as-go Subsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled by senier007(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tstv just release statement to dispel earlier rumors and promise to go ahead with the luncheon on 1st October

"Telcom Satellites Ltd owners of “TStv Africa” wishes to inform the general public that the official unveiling and launch of “TStv Africa” PayTv brand on 1st October, 2017 remains as scheduled.
Kindly disregard any information to the contrary. TStv Africa remains committed to offering Nigerians unique and exciting digital Pay TV viewing experience in a single and affordable bouquet"

Hope they will stick to their words

Re: TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled by senier007(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Be like say this tstv na hot cake wooh
May government no put sand inside their garri

If tstv went ahead and lunched as scheduled, remember it was under APC administration that dstv monopoly ceased to exist

This part of our agenda to break dstv monopoly
Re: TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled by Ajanacool(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
October is just around d corner. we go know watin we go believe then. I'm interested in them though, just that APC done teach us lesson.
Re: TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled by dustmalik: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good to know

Cc: Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala
Re: TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled by Gepheral: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
The Game changer!

Just like Glo forced em all to tow the path of per second...

TStv will force em all into per view billing...

Front page pls, that previous post abt cabals need to be extinguished!
Re: TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled by TheBlackfish(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
All I gotta tell DSTV is: Winter is coming! Prepare to be gone!
Re: TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled by LivingBetter: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tstv all the way

Re: TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled by Lamzee(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
IN TSTV WE TRUST
Re: TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled by opeyehmmy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mods, kindly move this to FP...

✌... TSTV is here to stay
Re: TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled by Sunnick(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
The rate at which gotv customer care take call my line non-stop today, fear come grip me to even subscribe.
My mumu don do
Re: TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled by EvilMetahuman: 1:07am On Sep 28, 2017
dustmalik:
Good to know

Cc: Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala
they also said they have included bein in sport1 1 and 11 to their channels. Just yet to be uploaded on their site.

Noticed you asked on the other thread.
Re: TSTV: 1st October Official Unveiling Remains As Scheduled by dustmalik: 4:13am On Sep 28, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
they also said they have included bein in sport1 1 and 11 to their channels. Just yet to be uploaded on their site.

Noticed you asked on the other thread.
Thanks, I appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Mp3clan: Listen And Download All Latest Music For Free / Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemates Step Out #bbnaija 2018 Premiere / Selena Gomez Reveals When She Will Release Her New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.