Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,260 members, 7,967,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Yes, She Married A Good Husband.................... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yes, She Married A Good Husband.................... (445 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yes, She Married A Good Husband.................... by Thisdaymom: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
How do you judge a man to be a good husband?

You hear lines like, wow, you are so lucky, you married a good man/husband. She is so lucky she married a good man/husband.

So this question came to my mind. Who is a good man/husband? What makes a man a good husband? What is your definition of a good man/husband?

1. A faithful man? A man that does not and cannot cheat. When I say cheat I don’t mean only sexually cheat on the partner. Both emotional unfaithfulness, financial unfaithfulness, social media unfaithfulness, yes, you read right etc. is he the good man/husband? Is faithfulness all that is needed to guarantee a happy home and a successful marriage? That a man is faithful, and does not show any sign or tendency to cheat, does it make him a good man/husband?

2. A handsome man? Hmmmm, I wonder who will not want marry a handsome, tall man, if not for anything but to have adorable, pretty kids. But is a handsome man a good man/husband? Is handsomeness all a woman needs to be happy in her home? Does handsomeness qualify a man as a good man/husband?

3. A rich man? Money! Money!! Money!!! Money is very important in any family. It is money that pays the bills; every woman wants to marry a rich man. Then I ask is a rich man a good man/husband? Is money all that is needed to make a marriage work and give the happily ever after marriage? Does a man’s wealth qualify him as good man/husband?

4. An educated man? A literate man, with good educational background and qualifications, that can speak good, polished queens English, is he

READ MORE AT [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/09/wow-she-married-good-manhusband.html

(1) (Reply)

Mothers And Health Practitioners Please I Need Your Help / How To Show Love When You Are Also Broke. / Parenting: 3 Common Problems With Teenagers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.