Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,903 members, 7,883,140 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Happy Birthday To Me And All Today's Celebrant's - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me And All Today's Celebrant's (1052 Views)

It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me / Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them / Woman Caught At A Party, Stealing Celebrant's Gifted Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me And All Today's Celebrant's by officialfestus(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2017
I thank you God, for making me see another year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends.

(1) (Reply)

See Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Military Couple / 5 Classy Halls/ Event Centre In Lagos To Have Your Wedding In 2022 / Glitz Wedding Promo In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.