Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,062 members, 7,890,496 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:56 PM

Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies (10888 Views)

Rabies: US Bans Importation Of Dogs From Nigeria, 112 Countries / Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) / World Rabies Day 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
I'm scared of dogs though, I don't see my self owning one at all.
when prophet Muhammad said you shouldn't keep dog as pet,did you listen to him?
Re: Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2017
OP yesterday has gone. Look forward and not back.
Re: Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies by KiZiie(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2017
Does Nigeria have animal control..?
Re: Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies by Abdul3391(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
I'm scared of dogs though, I don't see my self owning one at all.
fear fear e no go bite u
Re: Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies by Mrtesso: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2017
Scholar212:
there is no cure, only 1 person has clinically been proven to have survived it after onset of symptoms. Once the person start exhibiting signs of infection, death is sure. Only vaccine for prevention and immediately after a suspected bite can work

Thanks. I'm aware of that. Unfortunately the symptoms already seem to be manifesting. That's why I asked if there's a herbal/traditional remedy.
Re: Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies by Abbotp: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2017
Since dogs are unavoidable, good for all to know.
Re: Yesterday Was World Rabies Day; All You Need To Know About Rabies by Greene66: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
when prophet Muhammad said you shouldn't keep dogs as pet,yall didn't listen to him. Everything God says is for own good

As if it's not the same God that created the dogs and rabies undecided

Why create it if we can't keep it? Just like saying because of HIV or Malaria, We should isolate away from humans or not give birth at all.

Park well oga.. Nonsense. It's ur type that fear dogs. Admit you don't like them and fear them, don't give me the religious crap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tying Pregnant Dogs To Prevent Abortion? / I Just Got My First Cat / Brindle Female Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale Wit Parents Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.