Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,944 members, 7,890,110 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Save Wedding Costs After Securing A New Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Save Wedding Costs After Securing A New Job. (728 Views)

Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Please I Need Help In Securing A Job At Shoprite Ikeja / Securing A Ticketing Job In Aviation Industry With O-Level Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Wedding Costs After Securing A New Job. by darf(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2010
I've been dating my girlfriend for three years. I love her very much but I didn't propose to her because I didn't have a job and therefore the funds to pay for a wedding and to take care of a family.

I just got a job and my girlfriend is waiting for me to pop the question. I want a simple low cost wedding but she wants to go to town.

Anyway I heard of this wonderful new site www.namywedding.com that's giving away a wonderful wedding package worth N4million naira. The package includes wardrobe for the bridal party, food, drinks, cake, decorations, make up, wedding photography and even a $2000 debit card from Zenith Bank. The site also offers a wedding directory, articles and planning tool guide for the couples. It's an amazing site, and it is wholly Nigerian. More than that it gives me the confidence to propose to my woman and use the tools on the site to plan a simple wedding.
Maybe if we're lucky we'll win the dream wedding also. smiley. You guys should go to the site www.namywedding.com and let me know what you think.
Re: How To Save Wedding Costs After Securing A New Job. by pyr8te: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2010
Guy u get sense? u just get job u wan use 4million dey plan wedding? na wah for u o! undecided
Re: How To Save Wedding Costs After Securing A New Job. by darf(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2010
My guy no be me na my woman o. If we win this competition i mean so i no go spend one kobo on the wedding, i go just focus on married life abi no be so. Check us out on www.namywedding.com. I beg vote for us o. We need your votes badly.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Be Honest / This Is Strictly For Those Living In Lagos / 10% Discount Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.