Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,742 members, 7,892,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Should Women Work Outside The Home? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Women Work Outside The Home? (774 Views)

Tips On How To Stay And Work Outside Nigeria / Why Should Women Work? / This Is How Women Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Women Work Outside The Home? by cooldrinks: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2017
1.A girl doesn't expect her partner in marriage to be 'not manly',for example one who can't shoulder the responsibilities ofa man like bringing in income,being lazy,crying or showing stupid sentimentality at the slightest of issues.A man who performs his manly duties is considered to be caring to his wife.Similarly a woman who stays at home looks after the food,children and management of the house's internal affairs is considered to be caring for her husband.

2.A woman who works in corporate houses may have to spend nights out of home when the husband may need her.The husband may be worried about her intentions.He would feel she doesn't care about him.She isn't fulfilling her primary role as wife to her husband.A man who has to spend time outside cannot be brought under the same argument as men NEED to be EMPLOYED,he cant remain in society UNEMPLOYED whereas women CAN.(At least in my Indian society).

3.If a man brings in good income what need does the woman have to earn?If a woman thinks she has to prove her worth by competing with her husband isn't that hostility towards her husband?What is the use of marriage or coming together if it brings in hostility?

4.A woman may very well fall into the temptation of doing things against marriage at the request of her male bosses to get promotions at workplace. You may ask me can a man not fall into such temptation?The answer is NO because by my logic women must not be present at workplaces so no female bosses. Why not all female and no male workplace?The answer to that is the rhetorical question 'Would you marry an unemployed man? 'Men HAVE to work that's it, women may not.

5. I think woman should not work outside the home because she have already a job. It is motherhood. How can she organize her her time between working outside the house and motherhood?

6.My concluding point..If men must work women should have a different role to complement each other.This would create DEPENDENCIES on each other leading to lasting relationships.Without dependencies,independent men and women have great chance of falling out in marriage.

lastly There is not one woman in history of this earth who became rich or famous because of her work, they all just gave their body for sex. Only bitches win in buisness.
Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Which 1420 cave are you living in?

1 Like

Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2017
HMMMM funny as it seems, the op made vital points...
Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by Florblu(f): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Your insecurities is everywhere.
Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2017
dude, be shut! getting a wedding ring or pushing out a baby does not put a woman on a paid salary. most nigerian families need 2 working parties in order to run efficiently. women work. get over it.

final point, most men(like you) who claim a woman's place is in the home "running things" do NOT have the money to support the home-running they speak of and keep the woman on an allowance that gives her the same life style as women with her skills and qualifications. u can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. OP, how much are u willing to shell out as allowance to your wife to keep her out-of-a-job?? yeah, that little! bye felicia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by inkdbetty(f): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2017
I'm trying to see the sense in all of this but its so hard.
Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by cooldrinks: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2017
inkdbetty:
I'm trying to see the sense in all of this but its so hard.

Kids shouldn't grow up in DayCareA society where people don't raise their own children is bound to fail. What is more important at the end of the day: your promotion and "independence", or the impact you had on your children and huband's lives. Men have never worked because it's fun or fulfilling. These seem to be the reasons for women. Men have done it because it'stheir duty to their family. It is a woman's duty to take care of the house and children. Traditional marriages last longer, with fewer fights and much less stress.

kids now take the behavior and character of house maids rather than parents
Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
selflessmaya:
dude, be shut! getting a wedding ring or pushing out a baby does not put a woman on a paid salary. most nigerian families need 2 working parties in order to run efficiently. women work. get over it.

final point, most men(like you) who claim a woman's place is in the home "running things" do NOT have the money to support the home-running they speak of and keep the woman on an allowance that gives her the same life style as women with her skills and qualifications. u can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. OP, how much are u willing to shell out as allowance to your wife to keep her out-of-a-job?? yeah, that little! bye felicia.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by nikkypearl(f): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
selflessmaya:

God bless you wink

1 Like

Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by MyNewJackeT: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
how come women aren't getting married.
Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by IAMSASHY(f): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Op, I understand where u ar heading bt considering d situation of things rite now, it's risky 4 d man alone 2 financially run d family, Wat if he loses his job? Women hate to hear any sentence dat has "I lost my job" in it. Dnt place ur family on such risk. If u dnt wnt her work, instead of staying idle, u cn open a business 4 her, put sales person dere 2,so she wl b able to jst check up on d shop and stl run d family affairs
Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by cooldrinks: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Op, I understand where u ar heading bt considering d situation of things rite now, it's risky 4 d man alone 2 financially run d family, Wat if he loses his job? Women hate to hear any sentence dat has "I lost my job" in it. Dnt place ur family on such risk. If u dnt wnt her work, instead of staying idle, u cn open a business 4 her, put sales person dere 2,so she wl b able to jst check up on d shop and stl run d family affairs

Women should only work if they "want" to and not because they "have" to. Women were not designed to deal withthe stress of demanding jobs. Women are designed tobe caretakers of the home, the reason why we have unmarried women today is because of "demanding" jobs
Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by cooldrinks: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
replacing men with women in jobs is going to destroy the family. men will no longer want to marry due to no money and it is on record that a woman will never raise a guy up from poverty like men do to ladies and will be avoided by men in marriage due to her high status.
Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by cooldrinks: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
should a lady work 40 hours a week, then come back and do the cleaning and cooking?
and take care of the kids.

won't it be better she stay at home and make sure her kids get DECENT education?

so if the husband is a bread winner the least she can do is to prepare it.
Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by cooldrinks: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2017
women who work should tell us.

is it all about satisfying your boss at the office by meeting targets or is it all about your family.
Re: Should Women Work Outside The Home? by Heloct(f): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2017
mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Friend With Benefit / Guys!! See The 6 Signs That Shows A Woman Cannot C0nceive Again…ladies Watch Out / Whose Argument Do You Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.