Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,579 members, 7,965,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:23 AM

Only Drake Can Get Me Pregnant - Gifty #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only Drake Can Get Me Pregnant - Gifty #bbnaija (656 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Drake Can Get Me Pregnant - Gifty #bbnaija by adetoyipeter(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Gifty #BBNaija

This morning news got out that controversial ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty is rumoured to be pregnant with her ex-lover, Mr 2kay’s first child.

She’s made attempts to deny the reports with a couple of cryptic social media posts and when We reached out to her for comments about the rumoured pregnancy,

she said, ‘If actually i am pregnant like what everyone thinks, then it will be my pleasure to be pregnant for Drake’.

Then we asked about the current situation of her relationship with Mr 2kay, ‘there is NO real situation and NO relationship with I and 2Kay’ she said.

When asked if her whole relationship controversy with Mr 2kay was a publicity stunt, Gifty said, ‘stunt? Maybe it aas/Is his strategy of reminding people who he still is, you know, just incase they have forgotten, but I’m not bothered.

Besides, I have greater things to focus on, especially the GIFTY POWERS EMPIRE that I have already created with an amazing Foundation that I’ve also already laid, which by early next year i pray all will be done’.

She however refused to respond when we asked if she’s in a relationship with someone else, ‘it’s kinda funny but it’s personal’ she said.

CLICK LINK TO SEE WHAT SHE SAID http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/actually-im-pregnant-like-everyone-thinks-itll-pregnant-drake-gifty-bbnaija/

SITE: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/

Re: Only Drake Can Get Me Pregnant - Gifty #bbnaija by princealexndre(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Stupid Bitch
Re: Only Drake Can Get Me Pregnant - Gifty #bbnaija by stGabrielo(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2017
sadidiot,the internet will remember ur stupid talk wen you're pregnant for broda samu...sad
Re: Only Drake Can Get Me Pregnant - Gifty #bbnaija by Homeboiy: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2017
Dreamer

Akwuna obosi
Re: Only Drake Can Get Me Pregnant - Gifty #bbnaija by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Awom omo tik ..... you know the rest
Re: Only Drake Can Get Me Pregnant - Gifty #bbnaija by rossyc(f): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Awon dreamer
Re: Only Drake Can Get Me Pregnant - Gifty #bbnaija by Silvertrinity(f): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2017
Lol grin

Please someone should let her know that Drake doesn't know she's existing

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Says "You Have No Right Over Your Boyfriend" To Nigerian Single Ladi / Wizkid Set To Perform In Lagos Beach On Sunday, Promises To Give Out Money / Speed Darlington (bad Boy CEO Diddy's "Mentor") Finally Gets Laid And Says...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.