Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Curse You Today"! Tonto Dike Blasts Azuka Ogujiuba For Saying She Lied Against H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curse You Today"! Tonto Dike Blasts Azuka Ogujiuba For Saying She Lied Against H (449 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) / Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curse You Today"! Tonto Dike Blasts Azuka Ogujiuba For Saying She Lied Against H by Dirah(f): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2017
curse you today"! Tonto Dike blasts Azuka Ogujiuba for saying she lied against her ex-husband

"I curse you today"! Tonto Dike blasts Azuka Ogujiuba for saying she lied against her ex-husband

In a recent interview, journalist, Azuka Ogujiuba revealed shocking details about Tonto Dikeh’s crashed marriage. According to Azuka, Tonto Dikeh lied about being abused by her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, saying that she was the one who was abusive.

She claimed to have video evidence to back up her claims and said she came to this conclusion after interviewing Tonto Dikeh and Churchill at different times.

Tonto Dikeh has now taken to her Instagram page to blast Azuka and revealed more sordid details about her crashed marriage. She alleged that Churchill paid Azuka N3 million to interview him and lie against her. She cursed out Azuka saying she will never know peace until she forgives her.

Speaking about her ex-husband, Tonto Dikeh revealed that former president, Olusegun Obasanjo is not father but that his father was Obasanjo’s Gardner continue reading http://www.dirahgist.com/2017/09/i-curse-you-today-tonto-dike-blasts.html?m=1

Re: Curse You Today"! Tonto Dike Blasts Azuka Ogujiuba For Saying She Lied Against H by devilmaycry: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2017
who dis one epp
Re: Curse You Today"! Tonto Dike Blasts Azuka Ogujiuba For Saying She Lied Against H by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2017
devilmaycry:
who dis one epp
but What happened to her swollen eye

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian West Confirms Baby On The Way / NIGERIA AT 57: Harrysong, Timidakolo, Yung6ix And Others Celebrate Naija At 57 / See How This Guy Killed His Friend Because He Stole His Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.