Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,013 members, 7,970,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:34 PM

Distribute Hand Bills And Flayers Without Stree. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distribute Hand Bills And Flayers Without Stree. (569 Views)

I Need A Product To Distribute / I Want To Distribute Your Products / Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distribute Hand Bills And Flayers Without Stree. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2010
Hand bill and posters distribution is not just pasting and distribution for fun, its involves techniques, CENTURY TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL, LAGOS is a renowned name in the printing, pasting and distribution of Hand bills and Posters; with clients base spread across Nigeria.

Corporate bodies, associations, schools, religious organization, including political parties etc. can avail this opportunity to meet their target clients / customers / audience.

YOU PAY LESS, IF YOU CONTRACT CENTURY TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL TO DO YOUR PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTIONS FOR YOU.

For enquiries and booking, please contact us at Century Technologies Intenational, 36 Opebi Road, Ikeja - Lagos.

08028748522 and 08020777604.

Thank you for partnering with us.

(1) (Reply)

Very Fast Ipnx Internet Modem For Sale : N32,000.00 / Protect Yourself Today / Are You Direct Crude Oil Seller? Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.