Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,281 members, 7,887,822 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Advice Needed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Advice Needed (546 Views)

Advice Needed:i Need A Dog For Security Purposes / I'd Love To Buy German Shepherd: Advice Needed / Advice Needed On How To Cook Goat Or Cow Fetus for dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed by DutchNegro(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
I read in one of barcaboi's post where he transformed his Caucasian Shepherd with the Coppens fish feed because of its richness in protein. its been two years since barcaboi posted this. So, when I went to the market to get the coppens or aqqua fish feed and try it out on my dogs but I was told they are no longer in the market. Now I dont know if the new products available in market now will be just as good as the previous ones barcaboi described.
All helps are appreciated.
Thank You.
Re: Advice Needed by DutchNegro(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
ANYONE WHO HAS TRIED THIS FORMULA SHOULD PLS HELP WITH EITHER THE DANGERS AND THE ADVANTAGES INVOLVED!
IM CURRENTLY ON NOODLES, WHITE MEAT +OR FISH AT TIMES, BUT I LUV THE RESULTS I SAW ON BARCABOI DOG. THANK YOU!
Re: Advice Needed by barcaboi(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2017
DutchNegro:
ANYONE WHO HAS TRIED THIS FORMULA SHOULD PLS HELP WITH EITHER THE DANGERS AND THE ADVANTAGES INVOLVED!
IM CURRENTLY ON NOODLES, WHITE MEAT +OR FISH AT TIMES, BUT I LUV THE RESULTS I SAW ON BARCABOI DOG. THANK YOU!
coppens is quite expensive and so it has become scarce in the market. Damiloaded transformed a chowchow also using normal noodles and fish. The important thing is love and that's what matters..... moringa too helps but fish effect is very important to the skin

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Rottweiler For Sale / ........ / Someone please give me a female GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.