Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,775 members, 7,915,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:38 PM

Introducing Don Chippy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Introducing Don Chippy (519 Views)

Introducing The New Dating Site Www.ebutterflylove.com / Introducing: Hostchilly NG Shared Hosting,reseller & Master Reseller Webhosting / Philips Drives Growth In Africa By Introducing Innovative Healthcare And Lightin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Don Chippy by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2010
Yeah! i had to re invent myself. No more Jokes and smilies.
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by r231(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2010
who are you b4
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
^^^^good question! grin
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
And we care because?
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by kokonets(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2010
Eb, how re u cheesy
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2010
Hey you, hope your well. smiley
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by kokonets(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2010
Tryin ro be, so erm did u go?
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2010
I was Chipmunkey, Got banned because of hbabe.
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by r231(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
DonChippy:

I was Chipmunkey, Got banned because of hbabe.

oh ok

well you should have said dat in the introduction now grin
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
So? What are you expecting a red carpet ceremony? undecided
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by Gabry(f): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2010
Hello Brotha. Abeg. No hard feelings. People we dont like we leave them and wishing them a better life and people we like we appreciate them and cherish them to the fullest. Thats the only advise I coul give you which my father told me before.
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2010
Aint you going to be banned again for letting the Mods know who you were? grin grin grin Ok bye bye in advance  grin grin

@Koko

Yes I went and I feel great.
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2010
Sorry, just wanted to make it open and formal. I don't like the Idea of some people being treated as celebrities. Wherever the NL celebrety idea came from but Debosky was not fear to bann me and leave the other culprit who started trading words with me alone. There are no sacfred cows there should be justice everywhere even on Nairaland. This is a land of freedom , FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by Gabry(f): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
Chip, if you feel offended by a certain post and you think it was discriminating and humiliating and all, just click on the Report to Moderator button smiley
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2010
Gabry:

Hello Brotha. Abeg. No hard feelings. People we dont like we leave them and wishing them a better life and people we like we appreciate them and cherish them to the fullest. Thats the only advise I coul give you which my father told me before.
Just want you to know you're worth more than rubies, diams and gold to me. I love you so much, tell your bf that someguys here appreciate you lots if he ever mess up, will try to abide by the rules hoping debosky won't bann me for life.
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by Gabry(f): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2010
DonChippy:

Just want you to know you're worth more than rubies, diams and gold to me. I love you so much, tell your bf that someguys here appreciate you lots if he ever mess up, will try to abide by the rules hoping debosky won't bann me for life.

Chip, Thank you for the compliment naa. I really appreciate you as my brother. Uve been here for me through good and trying times and thats why I admie u alot.

It depends on what have you done which made u to get a ban from NL. but u sure u did not get banned maybe because of spamming or sumthin? I know I get bannd many times here from Spamming but I alwaqys thought prhaps I was arguing with sumone tongue
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by candylips(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2010
DonChippy:

guy u dey online
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2010
My brother i dey online o! i done miss you naa. How we fit hook up for facebook and YIM. enough yarns for you o!
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by candylips(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
i dey online na. i no see you online for fb
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
add me for YIM first, madrush1000@yahoo.com

Ur facebook is boring anyway. grin
Re: Introducing Don Chippy by candylips(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2010
lol can you imagine

(1) (Reply)

Mum's Gout Turned Out To Be Baby / Fake Promos,be Warned / Man Weds Pillow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.