Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,183 members, 7,967,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:44 PM

86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners (11973 Views)

Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters / Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by Beaf: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2010
tpiah:

beaf is on Nairaland for one main reason: to embarrass and rubbish southerners.

Most of his threads and posts make people cringe at the level of utter trashiness he displays.

at the end of the day he may not even be Nigerian at all. He really shows the urgent need for intervention in wherever he comes from.

No, I'm from Congo. Ode. Fish seller.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by edoyad(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2010
@tpiah i was just going to say the exact opposite of what you just posted, what a coincidence .
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by Akanbiedu(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2010
Thank God we still have people like biina,ndu-chucks,rethink on nairaland. I think some people are basically here to further their ethnic course. While the ethnic concern may not be all faulty, it is important we expose lies and deceit employed in the course. If there is need to address imbalance, we have to make sure it is based on facts and figures.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2010
86% shocked I think that is a fair quota. I mean come onn, they at least left some positions open to other ethnic groups

That is why it is called NNPC (Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company) grin
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by beemex(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2010
@bialegend, I feel u die my brother, tell them let them hear. Whether na today Nigeria don turn Northern property? NNPC should by right be known as Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation years back. All you so called Southerners should shut up and enjoy the fruit of your sabotage to the Igbos during the civil war. NONSENSE!
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by DoubleN(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

86% shocked I think that is a fair quota. I mean come onn, they at least left some positions open to other ethnic groups

No be lie you talk there. Very Crazy country we are in.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by biina: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

You should get your fact straight before spreading disinformation. angry
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by snowdrops(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2010
biina:

You should get your fact straight before spreading disinformation. angry

Nonsense
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by farochron(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2010
Binna,

I like your facts and figures. Nice one.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by biina: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2010
snowdrops:

Nonsense
Is that the extent of your vocabulary or just the new word you learnt today? undecided
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by chukz4real(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
One thing that baffles me most in 9ja is how we leave important things for things that are not necessary. You may crucify me if you wish but I still believe an average northerner is a better leader compared to an average southerner. Although we have some bad eggs amongst the northern leaders but I still believe that most of them got corrupted by the south. All that concerns me about NNPC is to ensure we have enough fuel to run our engines, our power turbines, enough gas to cook our food. Gaskiya!

I don't care if all the heads of affairs there are Northerners. Was Gaius Obaseki not ex-GMD. Any contribution from to him to even his immediate community in Edo State? What about Funsho Kupolokun?
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by David2020(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
i will want the Miltants to step up their agitation. dob't accept bribes from those unscrupulous fools. Its their birth right how will some crazy abokis from the dessert come and sow from where they did not reap. I will say the Militants are fools if they don't step up their attacks on NNPC's facilities. i am madly angry with these useless hausas and fulanis with the havoc they've caused this country and most especially the niger delta region.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by prettyG: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
Beaf:

As soon as you recognise that we are talking about states here, not tribe; you will realise that what you have there is an extraordinary ton of rubbish. The very sort of confused rubbish that the corrupt govt uses to blind us.

The problems we have pointed out are visible, even to the blind.

Since you are clever enough to see our arguments as tribalistic, please tell me why Katsina should have 3 top NNPC managers, while the following oil producing states have zero;
Bayelsa (0)
Cross River (0)
Ondo (0)

Does Katsina produce more graduates than either of those states?
While you are at it, please convince us why those pointing out the glaring truth are being tribalistic.

Stop shifting the goal posts you bloody tribalist. It is people like you that eat our country out from within while pretending to be on the side of the people. If you get into government you will be no different from those at the top that are in cahoots together but use ethic agendas to deceive people so that they can continue stealing.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by Keegan: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2010
beemex:

@bialegend, I feel u die my brother, tell them let them hear. Whether na today Nigeria don turn Northern property? NNPC should by right be known as Northern Nigeria Petroleum Corporation years back. All you so called Southerners should shut up and enjoy the fruit of your sabotage to the Igbos during the civil war. NONSENSE!

Why is it that you Igbo always full of yourselves as if the whole world revolves around you? Other tribes have right to follow their instinct and if you’re still bitter about the defeat during the civil war days na you sabi, after all did Igbo put the interest of other southern tribes into consideration at that time.

You are just envious of the North and I am quite sure you will do worst if you were in their shoe.

1 Like

Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by asha80(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2010
Keegan:

Why is it that you Igbo always full of yourselves as if the whole world revolves around you? Other tribes have right to follow their instinct and if you’re still bitter about the defeat during the civil war days na you sabi, after all did Igbo put the interest of other southern tribes into consideration at that time.

You are just envious of the North and I am quite sure you will do worst if you were in their shoe.

if have nothing better to say you keeep quiet.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by DisGuy: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2010
Blooody hell see numbers and abracadabra

I thought they are looking to private this behemoth!!

or they can just get a private Recruitment company to screen out the duds!!
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by Realpoint(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2010
Akanbi_edu:

Thank God we still have people like biina,ndu-chucks,rethink on nairaland. I think some people are basically here to further their ethnic course. While the ethnic concern may not be all faulty, it is important we expose lies and deceit employed in the course. If there is need to address imbalance, we have to make sure it is based on facts and figures.

I love you comment a lot.

We need people that believe in facts and figures when it's come to clarification of issue like this.

Take it or leave it some people including Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa and Fulani sat down in one place and dictate our destiny in which we have to resist so don't be tribalistic in your discussion.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by Beaf: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
prettyG:

Stop shifting the goal posts you bloody tribalist. It is people like you that eat our country out from within while pretending to be on the side of the people. If you get into government you will be no different from those at the top that are in cahoots together but use ethic agendas to deceive people so that they can continue stealing.

Do you find it that difficult to answer a simple question? I will simply ask the question again;

"As soon as you recognise that we are talking about states here, not tribe; you will realise that what you have there is an extraordinary ton of rubbish. The very sort of confused rubbish that the corrupt govt uses to blind us.

The problems we have pointed out are visible, even to the blind.

Since you are clever enough to see our arguments as tribalistic, please tell me why Katsina should have 3 top NNPC managers, while the following oil producing states have zero;
Bayelsa (0)
Cross River (0)
Ondo (0)

Does Katsina produce more graduates than either of those states?
While you are at it, please convince us why those pointing out the glaring truth are being tribalistic."
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by Princek12(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2010
That explains why the NNPC is currently in a dysfunctional state. Call me a tribalist or not, most Northerners do not value education and are less likely to possess the requisite qualification to lead the NNPC. If you are a Northerner, the only required qualification for being appointed to a position is that you are an Alhaji. The degree of dysfunction is directly proportional to the percentage of top management who are Northerners, so NNPC is 86% dysfunctional.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by biina: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2010
Princek12:

That explains why the NNPC is currently in a dysfunctional state. Call me a tribalist or not, most Northerners do not value education and are less likely to possess the requisite qualification to lead the NNPC. If you are a Northerner, the only required qualification for being appointed to a position is that you are an Alhaji. The degree of dysfunction is directly proportional to the percentage of top management who are Northerners, so NNPC is 86% dysfunctional. 
Obviously you are no better than the 'northerners' you are so eager to  comprehend, as you obviously lack the requisite English comprehension skills  for making positive contributions on national issues. The article said 86% of the 14 new appointments and not the entire management. Statistics of the entire NNPC staff was already posted a few pages back, and the northerners (NW, NE and NC) are only about 31% of the entire staff and about 50% at the top 3 levels.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2010
Princek12:

It would be easy to discount your comments as one borne out of anger, filled with irrational (rational) sentiments coming from a man who feels cheated of his birth-right. but then again, this is Nigeria, it is said that if you wish to eat cat-fish, you must be prepared for a slippery struggle from the river to the cooking pot. If the facts do not lie well with you as with many Southern Nigerians. it is normal. take your fight to the corridors of power abi you no appoint senators, governors, reps and Acting Presido (2nd Acting President in the entire history of the world).

If you have already decided that the equation does not favor your kin based on the qualifications and level of education attained, then take a good look at the educated south (in all their glory) then you will realize that too much Education makes for docile, lethargic, senile, greedy, cowardly and corrupt citizenry. abi what was all the educated south doing in the various sectors from EFCC, NDLEA, NPA, ARMY, POLICE, SSS, CUSTOMS etc, reading books!

My friend, if e pain you too much get up and grab what is yours with force.  grin
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by Beaf: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2010
biina:

Obviously you are no better than the 'northerners' you are so eager to  comprehend, as you obviously lack the requisite English comprehension skills  for making positive contributions on national issues. The article said 86% of the 14 new appointments and not the entire management. Statistics of the entire NNPC staff was already posted a few pages back, and the northerners (NW, NE and NC) are only about 31% of the entire staff and about 50% at the top 3 levels.

The above is a clear violation of the principles of federal character. One simple example is, Ondo State. Being an oil producing state, is in a catchment area, yet has zero senior manager representation at NNPC. Catchment areas should produce 75% of staff at local  levels and no state should produce more than 3% at the Head office, so how come Ondo, a state not lacking in qualified graduates has zero representation, but Katsina which is not only far outside the catchment area, but is also educationally disadvantaged has 3 top NNPC managers (8.3%)? How?

Federal Character Principles
PART III – APPLICATION OF GENERAL PRINCIPLES
National Level

12. Career Posts:

a. The indigened of a state of the Federation shall not constitute less than 2.5 per cent or more than 3 percent of the officers including junior staff at the Head office of any national institution, public enterprise or organization. [size=14pt]In the case of branches or local offices not less than 75 per cent of these categories of staff shall be indigenes of the catchment area. [/size]

b. Where the number of vacancies are not sufficient to go round the 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory the vacancies shall be shared among the zones such that the indigenes of a particular zones such that the indigenes of a particular zone shall not constitute less than 15 percent or more than 18 per cent.

c. Within a zone, the indigenes of a particular states shall not constitute less than 12 per cent or more than 15 percent or more than 15 percent in the case of North Central and North West; not less than 15 per cent or more than 18 percent in the case of North East, South South and south west; and not less 18 per cent in the case of south east.

d. Appointments into the leadership of al Ministries, Departments, full time Commissions, public corporations and tertiary institutions the Armed forced, police and other security agencies shall be done such that each state or zone shall be represented equitably in accordance with the appropriate formula.

13 The leadership of Federal Ministries shall comprise the permanent Secretary, Directors, Deputy Directors and Assistant Directors, and equivalent positions in other relevant agencies, and shall be such that they do not come from the same zone. At the level of Director down to Assistant Director, there shall be an equitable and proportional representation of both the zones and the states of the Federation within each zone. In the case of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Federal Character principles shall also apply to the postings of the heads of diplomatic missions.

14 As far as practicable the appointment to the various categories of political offices shall be done on the basis of equitable representation of the states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory or zones as appropriate using the relevant formula while the distribution of offices to the states and the Federal Capital Territory within a zone  shall comply with the formula applicable to the zone. The political offices concerned include:

a. Ministers of cabinet rank;
b. Ministers of state;
c. Special advisers to the Head of State, Commander – in – chief of the Armed Forces or Government;
d. Non – Career heads of Nigeria diplomatic missions;
e. Chairmen and members of statutory Federal agencies.
http://www.fccnigeria.org/GuidingPrinciples.htm
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by biina: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
Beaf:

The above is a clear violation of the principles of federal character. One simple example is, Ondo State. Being an oil producing state, is in a catchment area, yet has zero senior manager representation at NNPC. Catchment areas should produce 75% of staff at local  levels and no state should produce more than 3% at the Head office, so how come Ondo, a state not lacking in qualified graduates has zero representation, but Katsina which is not only far outside the catchment area, but is also educationally disadvantaged has 3 top NNPC managers (8.3%)? How?

Federal Character Principles http://www.fccnigeria.org/GuidingPrinciples.htm
1. First, what you posted is in reference to career posts and not appointments and Jarus is yet to clarify why his numbers dont add up and Ogun is counted twice.

2. It states
"The indigened of a state of the Federation shall not constitute less than 2.5 per cent or more than 3 percent of the officers including junior staff at the Head office of any national institution, public enterprise or organization. In the case of branches or local offices not less than 75 per cent of these categories of staff shall be indigenes of the catchment area." 

I doubt Katsina has more than 3% of the entire NNPC staff (including Junior staff) at the HQ.

3. The requirement for 75% from catchment area applies to total number of staff at branch offices and unless you have relevant stats, you cannot assume that Ondo not having a level 1-3 management staff means the prescribed total staff ratio is violated.

4. - Where the indigenes of a State or the Federal Capital Territory are not able to take up all the vacancies meant for them, the indigenes of any other States(s) or the Federal Capital Territory within the same zone shall be given preference in filling such vacancies. Provided that where the zone to which the preference is given fails to take up such vacancy the indigenes from any other zone shall be considered for the appointment.
It is Oyo that absorbed the Ondo offices and not Katsina. Katsina is guilty of taking up the seats of other northern states.

One should not misrepresent things just to make a point.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by collinx(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2010
Nigeria is a loopsided entity, a geographical contraption that was not meant to be!We are too ethnocentric to live together harmoniously, the average housa man doesnt like the ibo, majortity of muslim's erroneously believe that the christian's life is inferior to theirs, the ibos cant not trust the yoruba's,etc pls can somebody tell me the basis for unity in this country if some people are continually treated like second-class citizen?
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by intom: 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2010
let the rest of us keep quite and watch.We should also watch as 500 xtians were killed last sunday in Jos.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by Beaf: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2010
biina:

1. First, what you posted is in reference to career posts and not appointments and Jarus is yet to clarify why his numbers dont add up and Ogun is counted twice.

2. It states
"The indigened of a state of the Federation shall not constitute less than 2.5 per cent or more than 3 percent of the officers including junior staff at the Head office of any national institution, public enterprise or organization. In the case of branches or local offices not less than 75 per cent of these categories of staff shall be indigenes of the catchment area." 

I doubt Katsina has more than 3% of the entire NNPC staff (including Junior staff) at the HQ.

3. The requirement for 75% from catchment area applies to total number of staff at branch offices and unless you have relevant stats, you cannot assume that Ondo not having a level 1-3 management staff means the prescribed total staff ratio is violated.

4. - Where the indigenes of a State or the Federal Capital Territory are not able to take up all the vacancies meant for them, the indigenes of any other States(s) or the Federal Capital Territory within the same zone shall be given preference in filling such vacancies. Provided that where the zone to which the preference is given fails to take up such vacancy the indigenes from any other zone shall be considered for the appointment.
It is Oyo that absorbed the Ondo offices and not Katsina. Katsina is guilty of taking up the seats of other northern states.

One should not misrepresent things just to make a point.

Your argument doesn't cut it. You should be looking at the whole post I made, not selections which can be taken out of context. I highlighted this "d. Appointments into the leadership of al Ministries, Departments, full time Commissions, public corporations and tertiary institutions the Armed forced, police and other security agencies shall be done such that each state or zone shall be represented equitably in accordance with the appropriate formula."

With the above in mind (which by its definition, clearly overrides all the considerations in your argument) and the fact that Ondo is an educationally advantaged oil producing state, what is the rationale for Katsina to have 3 top managers and Ondo state, a miserable zero?
Is there any reason why this should be?
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by edoyad(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2010
@beaf the answer is an emphatic NO. There's no reason why one of the most educationally advanced states which is also an oil producer should be denied that opportunity. May be you could argue that Bayelsa doesn't have the requisite man power to fill their quota but surely not Ondo state
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by Jarus(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
biina:

I typed the figures in a hurry, didn't have time to add everything and be sure I have covered everything, as I was already tired, did the posting alte in teh night. In any case, I 'm not with the paper now. God willing, I'll check the figures again tomorrow for its complete and add up.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by biina: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2010
Beaf:

Your argument doesn't cut it. You should be looking at the whole post I made, not selections which can be taken out of context. I highlighted this "d. Appointments into the leadership of al Ministries, Departments, full time Commissions, public corporations and tertiary institutions the Armed forced, police and other security agencies shall be done such that each state or zone shall be represented equitably in accordance with the appropriate formula."

With the above in mind (which by its definition, clearly overrides all the considerations in your argument) and the fact that Ondo is an educationally advantaged oil producing state, what is the rationale for Katsina to have 3 top managers and Ondo state, a miserable zero?
Is there any reason why this should be?
if you are talking about top level management appointments (which you seem to have expanded to level 3 and beyond the board) the quota/catchment area argument doesn't apply. So everyone should be equitably represented, and being an oil producing state doesnt give ondo any advantage.

4. Where the number of positions available cannot go round the states of the Federation or the Federal Capital Territory, the distribution shall be on zonal basis but in the case where two positions are available, the positions shall be shared between the northern zones and the southern zones.

5. Where he indigenes of a state or the Federal Capital Territory are not able to take up all the vacancies meant for them the indigenes of any state(s) or the Federal Capita Territory within the same zone shall be given preference in filling such vacancies. Provided that where the zone to which the preference is given fails to take up such vacancy the indigenes from any other zone shall be considered for the appointment.

From Jarus posts, the number of posts in level 1-3 management is 34 which is less than the 37 required for direct state level distribution, and thus distribution is done first on zonal basis and then on state. From my earlier post, while the NW does have more than a fair share (8 instead of 6), it is done at the expense of the NC (4). The SW has 6 slots which is fair, and Ondo not having one is attributable to Oyo having 3 and not Katsina. It is people in the NC that can complain about the NW share and then we would have to debate if the have the qualified candidates available to take up the positions.

If you feel Ondo have candidates that deserves the appointment, it should be taken from Oyo which, along with Katsina, has  3. Asking that Katsina surrenders a seat for Ondo, defeats your argument as that would make the distribution lopsided in favor of the south, and then goes against the Federal character. The initial redistribution needs to occur within the SW and not from north to south.

So I am not against Ondo deserving a spot, but if your argument is based on federal character, the spot should come from Oyo and not Katsina. If you have issues with the FCC Act, that is a different matter.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by edoyad(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2010
Trying to make sense out of senselessness, in this case injustice, only leads one into folly. Biina you're making a ridiculous defence that katsina's occupation of 3 slots is justified on the premise that those slots ought to have gone to states like benue, kogi and plateau in the first place and not south south, is that what you're saying ?
How educationally advanced(at primary, graduate, post graduate and all levels) is katsina compared to any state in the north central if i might ask ?
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by biina: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
edoyad:

Trying to make sense out of senselessness, in this case injustice, only leads one into folly. Biina you're making a  ridiculous defence that katsina's occupation of 3 slots is justified on the premise that those slots ought to have gone to states like benue, kogi and plateau in the first place and not south south, is that what you're saying ?
How educationally advanced(at primary, graduate, post graduate and all levels) is katsina compared to any state in the north central if i might ask ?
The level of education of the entire state is irrelevant. What is relevant is if they have qualified candidates  who are able to take up the appointment, as stated

2. The best and most competent persons are recruited from each state of the Federation to fill positions reserved for the indigenes of that state or the Federal Capital Territory.

So even if he is the only qualified candidate from that state, he is entitled to that position.

Again you cannot use the FCC act to justify taking a position away from Katsina to compensate Ondo, when the SW has the expected average number allocated and a state in that region, Oyo has more than its fair share. If you follow the FCC act, the position should be deducted from Oyo.

You can check my earlier post in which I said Ondo, Bayelsa and Crossriver, should all have appointments at the expense of Katsina and Oyo, but that is my personal view and is not based on the FCC Act. Its beaf that was trying to use the FCC Act to justify his position. I personally dont see why Oyo and  Katsina (or any other states for that matter) should have 3 appointments when some have none but seems beaf is only conscious of Katsina's appointments.
Re: 86% New NNPC Top Managers Are Northerners by Beaf: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
^
I have picked up Katsina and Ondo for very good reasons, they both represent the problem we are discussing; lopsided representation. And I didn't bring up federal character, you did.

biina:

. . .So I am not against Ondo deserving a spot, but if your argument is based on federal character, the spot should come from Oyo and not Katsina. If you have issues with the FCC Act, that is a different matter.

I have only delved into federal character because you brought it up. My arguments bear up equally from the morality perspective.

The fact is that federal character is really a dud that hardly applies in any other industry. It is simply a trick to defraud the deserving; I will give a simple example, Katsina has gold deposits in commercial quantity which is not governed by federal character and of course, there is no NNPC equivalent for gold. It would be rightly perceived as a fraud if 3 Ondo men are employed to oversee gold production in Katsina; the NNPC can't be different. So like I concluded earlier, there is no reason why Ondo, an educationally advantaged oil producing state has a miserable zero top NNPC management staff, whereas Katsina which is not only non oil producing, but very remote from any oil fields and educationally disadvantaged has 3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Expects Buhari To Translate Speech Into Action / Wike: "Security Agencies Planning To Assassinate Me During Rerun Elections" / "Your PVC Is Your Power, Use It"- Jennifer Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.