Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Imo PDP State Secretary Nze Ray Emeana Unveil New PDP Register - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo PDP State Secretary Nze Ray Emeana Unveil New PDP Register (623 Views)

Fintiri: Edo Is Technically A PDP State / Senate Swears In Ibrahim Danbaba, New PDP Senator / 2019: New PDP Meets Buhari, Osinbajo Today, Reveals What Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo PDP State Secretary Nze Ray Emeana Unveil New PDP Register by sameze88: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Imo PDP State Secretary Nze Ray Emeana unveil new PDP register today 28th of September, 2017.

The State secretary of people's Democratic Party and a former honourable member of Imo State assembly Nze Ray Emeana, in a workshop organized by PDP Imo State chapter for the LGA and ward chairmen, secretaries, and organizing secretaries, unveiled the new register.

He beckoned on the participants to discard the attitude of "show me the money ' before I work" bearing in mind that the party is in opposition. He charged them to go and mobilize for membership for the Party, stating all politics is local.

The Owerri born politician informed that Chief Barr Babatunde Chukwudi Charles Ezekwem (Ikemba Okigwe) led PDP State Exco will stop at nothing to reposition the party, to be were there is free and fair Congresses, equity and justice and were every party officer will be allowed to discharge his or her duty as stipulated by our constitution without rancour. Saying gone are the days of impunity and imposition are the other of the day.

He warned that the party will not tolerate people parading themselves as party member but are not registered in their various wards, more especially in the case of aspirations, recommendations and appointments and other benefits due for a party member.

He concluded by saying no more for bogy bogy politicians hovering in and around of Abuja and Owerri, that due process must take place in our polity.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Police Invite Senator Iyiola Omisore Over Alleged Assault On Late Isiaka Adeleke / “my Mercedes Gwagon Was Set Ablaze By My Enemies” – Governor Fayose / Buhari In Ebonyi, Urges Igbo To Reject Secession Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.