Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) (28734 Views)

Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Kizz Daniel Releases New Photos As Tushmagazine Visits Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by fayvoor(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by princeade86(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't see her playing any guitar
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by princeade86(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't see her playing any guitar....
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by enesty77(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
flawlessT:
This girl ehn...she dey beg money with style oooo grin grin
You could have said something more reasonable

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by flawlessT(f): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
kesikeller:
very soon them go begin dance python dance.... abeg no insults I get family problem
Lol
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by flawlessT(f): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
enesty77:
You could have said something more reasonable
Oga say your own something reasonable biko... Is not your own say ooo, i no get strength for talk this night abeg
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by Ceede: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nice one Debie-Rise. May be ur guitar can reset that man br*** who never can tell.
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by introvertedsoul: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hope she is not playing his guitar.
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
See the yeye governor and hin criminal thief of staff.

Both of them are disgrace to yjr youth of this country
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by Onlinetalk: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
mykh01:
Am waiting for the day a first class graduate will be celebrated in like manners.

Nigerian leaders are not interested in intellectual growth of the youth, its only celebrities they give such credence. I belief is for electioneering advantage. Am not against this anyway.
Who first class help....Make individual dey pray for favour.....you don't need 1st class to make it in life but if u have it good luck, think beyond the scope and make ur self important in a meaningful way so u can be honour beyind diz...... SO LEAVE D HATING MATTER AND MAKE UR OWN WAY BIG
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by princetom1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
MhizzAJ:
@ d seventh pix...why is his uniform so tight

Big brother naija is such a huge platform
I never knew her bf the show

Lmfao... How he shakes too... I guess that new too
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by Lucas10(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
I dey doubt dis gal maybe na YAHAYA BELLO she go meet. And dat one no dey carry last 4 gal mataI dey doubt dis gal maybe na YAHAYA BELLO she go meet. And dat one no dey carry last 4 gal mataI dey doubt dis gal maybe na YAHAYA BELLO she go meet. And dat one no dey carry last 4 gal mata
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by begwong: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
pay workers their salaries u dey spend on yeye girls
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by bobolex123: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
are you sure guitar is the only thing you went to play, I smell.....hun hun
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by itsandi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nice
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
U just go play guitar for him come back? Akuko na egwu. Pls Aunty tell us the rest of the story.
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by ceragon123: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
This looks like the officer in my camp during my NYSC at Kaduna. Looks cute always and a very intelligent good guy. In the camp was a Captain whose Dad was a senator
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
dinma007:
More... http://www.lailasblog.com/debie-rise-visits-kogi-state-governor-plays-famous-guitar-photos/
Meanwhile, Trouble is when you're in class
and your dick decides to stand up for no
reason then your teacher calls you to clean
the blackboard.
Lord of mercy
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by successity5(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
ableguy:
Girls are always complaining there are no
nice guys. There are nice guys everywhere.
The problem is that your eyelashes are too
much.
Don't insult me ooo, I'm not a small boy
dem girls dem nice at all...?
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
ableguy:
Girls are always complaining there are no
nice guys. There are nice guys everywhere.
The problem is that your eyelashes are too
much.
Don't insult me ooo, I'm not a small boy
cheesy I don't even know whether to still insult u sef

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by birdsview(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
The policeman doesn't look like Nigerian police ..I thought they were all dark and red eyed
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by userplainly(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
debbie _ rise n dis her stupid disturbing guitar!!!!.... DO U KNW HW MANY TIMES I VOTED FOR THAT GUITAR TO BE EVICTED SO WE COULD SEE THE REAL BORING DEBBIE..... but noooo..it made it's way to government houseĀ°.... "don't worry guitar, I wee catch u n burn all ur strings"
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by MoreWahala: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
alichisom0991:
DONT BE LEFT OUT
SAY NO TO FAILURE
REGAIN ALL YOUR LOST TODAY
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE
Bastard! Hell is your portion useless scammer.

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Who is the gay-cop?
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by balogun16(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
this girl toto go hear weeen before this her yeye tour finish. see as Dat man for the 6th pic they look omo girl like fisherman wey see big fish.
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
After she will say her father held deliverance for her , by the time Kogi raunchy politicians are done with her she will need another deliverance
Lol. Be like you sabi that side of the country well well.
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by BrownChima212(m): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
See what Kogi government house has turned to?
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by enesty77(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2017
flawlessT:
Oga say your own something reasonable biko... Is not your own say ooo, i no get strength for talk this night abeg

Uuhm is dat u in ur profile pix??
Re: Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) by mykh01(m): 1:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Onlinetalk:

Who first class help....Make individual dey pray for favour.....you don't need 1st class to make it in life but if u have it good luck, think beyond the scope and make ur self important in a meaningful way so u can be honour beyind diz...... SO LEAVE D HATING MATTER AND MAKE UR OWN WAY BIG
guy am not hating, the truth is will prefer to celebrate mediocrity in this part of the world. No wonder we are lagging behind, Big brother promote lots of unethical and immoral act, yet we turn the actors to role model. Whereas people who worked diligently are payed stipend and usually fails to get the kind of encomium they deserve.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Okafor: Mr Ibu Has Stroke / Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.