Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:40 AM

Breaking News: Psquare Back Together As Peter Apologized To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Psquare Back Together As Peter Apologized To Fans (669 Views)

Mr Eazi Has Apologized To Me Over Copyright Infringement – Zaaki Azzay / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Psquare Back Together As Peter Apologized To Fans by fasterwell(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Peter Okoye of the popular pop group, PSquare on Thursday
apologised to fans over the
recent disagreement that
erupted between himself and
the members of his family. In a short, Peter said: “We have
resolved our issues and we beg
for your forgiveness. “I will take full responsibility of
everything that has happened
and I promise you that our
problems are behind us now.”

Click the link to watch the video clip

www.thenationonlineng.net/breaking-video-peter-apologises-says-psquare-back-together/

Re: Breaking News: Psquare Back Together As Peter Apologized To Fans by Financialfree: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Breaking News: Psquare Back Together As Peter Apologized To Fans by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Financialfree:
space Booker's are liable to... shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

US Rapper Nelly Arrested For Ra-ping A Woman On His Tour Bus / Tyrese Gibson Down To Tears 'please Don't Take My Baby' In Emotional Plea To Ex- / Michael Jackson Oldest Son,prince rushed to the hospital after motorcycle crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.