Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,162 members, 7,950,003 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) (5107 Views)

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello Guys its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor.

So I remeber a face-off I had with one of my readers back then who told me that fitness is not all about the outside but the inside, that it is more than just the curves, abs and well-shaped ass. It goes all, into the soul.

I could not agree more. Fitness is not just about the outside, it is all about improving your intelligence and patience (through dedication, discipline, and passion)... It is all about looking into the mirror and saying I can be who I want to be, it is all about escaping those diseases that track down most people at old age.

It is all about living free. It is not just about getting rid of fat or losing weight it is about living a healthy life every day and giving a simple answer to this question

Can I live up to 100 years with my present lifestyle?

So for all those that are interested in learning something new every day. you can join my blog from 7am every morning for fresh articles. That is if you believe that you deserve to look good.

Articles on my blog
4 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Headaches Without Drugs
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/rid-headaches-without-drugs.html

3 Reasons Why You Must Do Planks Every Morning
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/3-reasons-why-you-must-do-planks-every.html

Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by Bitcoiin: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hmm, I have tried, but it is not easy... I quit from all these abs stuff a long time ago.. Although I still wish I had them.... They make a man look damn good..

Nice one op
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bitcoiin:
Hmm, I have tried, but it is not easy... I quit from all these abs stuff a long time ago.. Although I still wish I had them.... They make a man look damn good..

Nice one op

Bro, in fact you understand the mata... Nowadays girls aren't even giving face to all these abs stuff.. But to money.. So make money and girls will follow
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
IwillSucced:

Bro, in fact you understand the mata... Nowadays girls aren't even giving face to all these abs stuff.. But to money.. So make money and girls will follow

But we all know that no man ever dreams of making money just to impress girls, they make money to be happy and enjoy life.. and that is just the same thing with abs.. Having abs means you really care about your body and ready to live a good life and not just to impress girls...

although they really love six pacs hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by Slayer2: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
IwillSucced:

Make money just to impress girls.. ..? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Slayer2:

Make money just to impress girls.. ..? undecided

Nor just pretend because you are online and because of all these nairaland babes, we both know wetin you dey do for real life.
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by Luckygurl(f): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2017
@fitnessdoctor

I just subscribed to your blog and I hope it'll be worth it.

I've never been a fan of strenuous exercises but right now I know I need to cultivate that habit for healthy living. I have some fears tho, fears like having to deal with saggy boobs if I become serious with my exercises. One point I was serious with my exercise, I had to deal with the attendant pains that accompanied the fast up and down movement of the mammary glands while in motion.
Is there a way I can avoid this cos I'm on the busty side?

Do you have particular exercises you can suggest that would put less strain on my upper region cos particularly I'm set to work on my mid section. Getting a well toned tummy/bum and we'll defined waist/hips.
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:32am On Sep 29, 2017
First of all, welcome to the healthy community.

I kind of went through your profile and I saw that you have been trying to lose weight and it seems that you have a problem with maintaining your weight loss.

As for the pains, yes it is expected to happen, your mammary glands contain soft tissues and muscles which you strain during exercises such as running, if you are on the busty side the strain increases by a figure or 2 or 3 and then it would go higher depending on how fast you run... There are so many exercises that can be substituted for running, skipping such as the treadmill (which you can find in the gym)...

Simply go to my blog www.realfitbody.com and click on the first article, it will help you on the breast sagging issue... the article focuses on your sportswear, sports bra to be precise (which is important) it helps reduce the strain and pain. You can also to switch to jogging instead of running.

You also said you wanted to improve your curves. First, getting great curves, losing weight is not just all about exercising and living right. It is a lifestyle you have to follow for the rest of your life.. I mean it is like bathing.. if you don't bath you wouldn't feel comfortable and could barely go through the day with comfort. So if you want to get great curves and keep them, then you have to take exercise the same way you take bathing.

There are many exercises that improve your curves by working on your core muscles, with the best of them, being planks, lunges, crunches, stretches and yoga...

I would also love to know your health routine and what kind of exercise you normally do.

Luckygurl
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by Luckygurl(f): 12:53am On Sep 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You modified?
I saw your comment before you did tho.
Please do make a comprehensive post on that, I'll be sure to read it. I've also seen the one you have on your home page already.

Good job you're doing..
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 1:23am On Sep 29, 2017
Luckygurl:

You modified?
I saw your comment before you did tho.
Please do make a comprehensive post on that, I'll be sure to read it. I've also seen the one you have on your home page already.

Good job you're doing..
Discard that comment, let me power my laptop and provide you with more info on that. When you exercise tomorrow dont go for jogging and skipping. go for stretches (30 mins) you can break it into a 15 min session each with a 2min rest in between.
Streches are the most important warm up exercises and they help you maintain your curves and fat loss.
Thanks by the way and welcome into the healthy community
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by Heloct(f): 6:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Nice. I'll find time to check out your blog.

I'm not fat and I don't think I have any to burn. I just want to have a healthy routine.
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by Slayer2: 6:21am On Sep 29, 2017
IwillSucced:

Nor just pretend because you are online and because of all these nairaland babes, we both know wetin you dey do for real life.

See kolo. Weiten I they do for real life. Tell me grin
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Slayer2:

See kolo. Weiten I they do for real life. Tell me grin

Na you know yourself
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

But we all know that no man ever dreams of making money just to impress girls, they make money to be happy and enjoy life.. and that is just the same thing with abs.. Having abs means you really care about your body and ready to live a good life and not just to impress girls...

although they really love six pacs hahahahaha

Na xo
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by Luckygurl(f): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
First of all, welcome to the healthy community.

I kind of went through your profile and I saw that you have been trying to lose weight and it seems that you have a problem with maintaining your weight loss.

As for the pains, yes it is expected to happen, your mammary glands contain soft tissues and muscles which you strain during exercises such as running, if you are on the busty side the strain increases by a figure or 2 or 3 and then it would go higher depending on how fast you run... There are so many exercises that can be substituted for running, skipping such as the treadmill (which you can find in the gym)...

Simply go to my blog www.realfitbody.com and click on the first article, it will help you on the breast sagging issue... the article focuses on your sportswear, sports bra to be precise (which is important) it helps reduce the strain and pain. You can also to switch to jogging instead of running.

You also said you wanted to improve your curves. First, getting great curves, losing weight is not just all about exercising and living right. It is a lifestyle you have to follow for the rest of your life.. I mean it is like bathing.. if you don't bath you wouldn't feel comfortable and could barely go through the day with comfort. So if you want to get great curves and keep them, then you have to take exercise the same way you take bathing.

There are many exercises that improve your curves by working on your core muscles, with the best of them, being planks, lunges, crunches, stretches and yoga...

I would also love to know your health routine and what kind of exercise you normally do.

Luckygurl

Thanks for your response fitnessdoctor.
I'll surely invest in good quality sports bras as long as you assure me they'll reduce the pains.

No matter how shameful it sounds, I've not engaged myself in any form of intentional physical exercise for the past two months asides the few minutes walk I take almost every morning while going about my daily activities.
I'm willing to make a u turn though.
Resume with my planks as those were my favorites then, squats too.

Also there's this stationary cycling machine within my reach. I don't have it's actual name, I'm only trying to describe how it works. You climb on it and cycle on a spot whilst moving your arms and legs in a rotational rhythmic motion. What parts of my body would this particular exercise have a considerable effect on?

You have an idea of what I want to achieve now. You could give me tips on how to go about it and definitely I'll keep you in the loop of my progress so far.

Thanks for your response smiley
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Luckygurl:

Thanks for your response fitnessdoctor.
I'll surely invest in good quality sports bras as long as you assure me they'll reduce the pains.

No matter how shameful it sounds, I've not engaged myself in any form of intentional physical exercise for the past two months asides the few minutes walk I take almost every morning while going about my daily activities.
I'm willing to make a u turn though.
Resume with my planks as those were my favorites then, squats too.

Also there's this stationary cycling machine within my reach. I don't have it's actual name, I'm only trying to describe how it works. You climb on it and cycle on a spot whilst moving your arms and legs in a rotational rhythmic motion. What parts of my body would this particular exercise have a considerable effect on?

You have an idea of what I want to achieve now. You could give me tips on how to go about it and definitely I'll keep you in the loop of my progress so far.

Thanks for your response smiley

Which of these is the machine?

Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by Luckygurl(f): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Which of these is the machine?
It's the second one

But the part meant for the hands took the form of that of the first picture
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by Jochemistry1294: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
most Nigerian women are just born lazy

1 Like

Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by Beetwaise(m): 3:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Jochemistry1294:
most Nigerian women are just born lazy

You're right. Quite a good number of them are not willing to put in hard work to attain good physique. They make excuses a lot.
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by TechPanda(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
@op

Pls Help My Friend. He Got 4 Packs Already But Just Yesterday, He Woke Up And Found None.

Could It Be His Village People That Are Pressing It? Cos This Is The 3rd Time Its Happening?
Re: A Woman With A Fit Body Is More Than Just Sexy (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Luckygurl:

It's the second one

But the part meant for the hands took the form of that of the first picture

Okay, this kind of exercise is weight for loss and maintain weight loss, because it works your entire body, increase your metabolic rate pretty fast (which is important for fat loss) and tones your body.

It works these muscles in your body:
Front of thighs (your quadriceps muscles)
Back or rear of thighs (your hamstrings)
Your butt (glutes), just like squats
it also works your feet muslces
Your shoulder muscles
Your arm muslces

Cycling exercises and abductor lifts are important if you are going to running/jogging or doing HIIT.

If you want to get the best out of your workouts, you don't have to exercise harder or keep changing routines. You just have to understand that you are going to be working out for the rest of your life and that will be your lifestyle, by doing that, you will make your body accept the exercises and its benefits easily and this will make you more interested in doing it every day.

(1) (Reply)

went on a date but got into trouble / She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) / Must A Date Be All About Spending?? {live Date Proposal To A Girl. See Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.