Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics (3437 Views)

I Need A Good Lyrics Writer To Write Lyrics For Me / Beautiful Nubia Tasks Hip Hop Artistes On Good Lyrics / Have A Song To Spare Or Shy To Sing It.? Or Good Lyrics: Call Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Rhymstein(m): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2010
Wale's mixtape was on point,hope u knw wale's album aint doin well,evn with d crossover songs wit big artistes,

The best new kid out should be j.cole

Metaphors,wordplay,delivery wise.he's the one dubbed to bring lyricism after papoose n lupe failed(lupe tried).only if jay z doesnt corrupt his mind to dumb down
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Fred87(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2010
@rhymstein i'm aware bru so sad 4 d dude,still i got he's back. eez
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by eldee(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2010
Pharoh:

ha well now i know wat u think, this is why Rap music gat it own problem , even those who tryna call themselves gangsta aren't even one , everytime u listen to those who have been into gang they always try to let the world know that gang rap is killing the mentality of the folks listening to it that why snoop said he can NEVER ALLOW HIS SON TO GO INTO RAP MUSIC cos he knows the consequences, and mind u Snoop is an Ex Gang member(Crips) so he knows what he is talking about , same goes with the intimacy rap , for God sake how can someone come out and rap saying "HOW I WISH I CAN bleep EVERY GIRL IN THE WORLD" that is the most dumb thing have ever heard , well if they want to rap then let there lyrics be more educative , and let forget about he intimacy , dizzing and gang rap that we hear everyday , it just too boring every now and then , Even the Rapper who gat lot of enemy 2pac out of 12 track u can only hear 2 track where he dizzies who so ever and the remaining ones are either for the fight of the black race or about himself and stuff happening around the immediate environment,
Peace

One sentence . . . Rap is unlimited self-expression.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
wengewenge:

hoho  so fl gators is here now, what would i do with this girl now, i dey come , still thinking. grin grin
SMH ofoki, what did you do to the mods eh?

eldee:

If you ban dissing . . . s[i]e[/i]x talk and gangsta rap  . . . what do you want them to rap about?? Comets and stars like Lupe Fiasco?? grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rhymstein:

Wale's mixtape was on point,hope u knw wale's album aint doin well,evn with d crossover songs wit big artistes,

The best new kid out should be j.cole

Metaphors,wordplay,delivery wise.he's the one dubbed to bring lyricism after papoose n lupe failed(lupe tried).only if jay z doesnt corrupt his mind to dumb down
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I like J.cole, but he talks about the same thing over and over again. A fatherless child, caring mom, college student. Like yea, but it gets old jare.

Wale is [not sure of the right term] versatile. He raps about many things, very lyrical and diverse.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by eldee(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2010
@FL

Why didn't you tell me K'naan trashed Wale on  TV in The  Radio??
Chei . . . that was some hardcore Somalian flogging right there.

Wale: I'm drinking champagne till I'm jumping from the window ?

K'naan: Needless to say I turned rap beef into piglets grin grin
I'm so sick, my ten bars cough. grin grin

If Wale's going to mess up like this against African opposition, we should send M.I to go on our behalf abeg cheesy
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2010
eldee:

@FL

If Wale's going to mess up like this against African opposition, we should send M.I to go on our behalf abeg cheesy

Awe, hush dia jor. Every rapper has their time to mess up. Plz tell me, apart from s//ex, father mother drama, what else has J Cole written about?

Have you heard lyrics from Jay-Z in "Umbrella" and Lil Wayne's "I'm Gettng more cheese than macaroni
And I'm in more beef than beefaroni" nko?

And the lines you just stated made a lot of sense of you understand the metaphor behind it. Eldee, se o fe ki n break e down fun e ni?
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by chic2pimp(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2010
eldee:

Chei see lyrics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2010
chic2pimp:

Instigator oshi grin
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by chic2pimp(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Instigator oshi grin
Awe, Fi mi si le jor tongue grin
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Rhymstein(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2010
@fl gators
U myt as well start listing wot WALE raps abt.

@eldee
Have u heard Umrika ft k'naan too,evn almost everyone on d back to d feature dey flog even jean grae
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by eldee(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Awe, hush dia jor. Every rapper has their time to mess up.  Plz tell me, apart from s//ex, father mother drama, what else has J Cole written about?

Have you heard lyrics from Jay-Z in "Umbrella" and Lil Wayne's "I'm Gettng more cheese than macaroni
And I'm in more beef than beefaroni" nko?

And the lines you just stated made a lot of sense of you understand the metaphor behind it. Eldee, se o fe ki n break e down fun e ni?

Lil wayne drops many wack lines . . . but he doesn't get trash on his own shit every time.

J Cole?? You need to listen to both mixtapes to understand, gimme your mail, I'll send em to you.
He's got peach songs about High School, North Carolina, helping a girl cheat, gang wars, getting rich, being broke, being inspired . . . no topic under hiphop wasn't in his album.

He even trashed Wale on Beautiful Bliss . . . na wa ooh
J. Cole dropped what's prolly his best rap verse of the year on Wale's track.

And tell them niggas at the top we want yo spot we are for real
And yet we heard you got it locked but like them socks we on your heels
So you best be on your toes nigga
‘Specially on your flows nigga

I’m like the prison yard I yearn
For that living large, but Mama I ain’t done yet
Sit back and watch your son rise [sunrise]
Kick back and know that yo son set [sunset]

J.Cole is the best of the new school . . . so I'll excuse Wale on this one.
But he really needs to step up in collabos.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by eldee(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2010
chic2pimp:

With that hair, I think say na Timaya grin grin

Rhymstein:

@eldee
Have u heard Umrika ft k'naan too,evn almost everyone on d back to d feature dey flog even jean grae

I just listened to Beautiful Bliss . . . see Babanla flogging grin grin
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by chiogo(f): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2010
eldee:

I think he was referring to Ron Browz' "Jumping out the window" and the other song, "pop champagne" with Juelz Santana and co.  undecided

But the K'naan guy killed him.  Who woulda thought!!   grin
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by eldee(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2010
@Chiogo
Ionno . . . you might be on to sumn.
But he was generally weak

Wale: I don't wear Timbs, I wear Nike shoes!!!

Na wa ooh!!! grin grin

chiogo:

K'naan is really good . . . I think he probably killed Nas on the Distant Relatives album.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2010
And how exactly do you know that that J. Cole's verse was for Wale? undecided

chiogo:

I think he was referring to Ron Browz' "Jumping out the window" and the other song, "pop champagne" with Juelz Santana and co.  undecided

So trueee lol, I loff K'naan 's part mehn. The voice, the lyrics, the. . . . loff it.

It's a shame that for my school's African showcase, they're "begging" K'naan to come play, but no Wale cry cry cry
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
Rhymstein:

@fl gators
U myt as well start listing wot WALE raps abt.

Wale 's Letter [/b]Lyrics, addressed to Tpac. . . . Listen to the whole rap, but this lines answers your question:

And are you happy at the way your legacy portrayed ?
I'm trying to do for D.C what you did for L.A
But music today
It's getting lame for us
They chasing fame rather than making a change for us
They stop being artists
They stop being honest
They want that club sh.itt
[b]Ain't no more damn mama's

And you don't know me
But knowin you through music is going to change the world
In the future
Truly yours , Wale
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by eldee(m): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2010
FL Gators:

eldee, send me the mixtapes.
And how exactly do you know that that J. Cole's verse was for Wale? undecided

They were on Wale's song Beautiful Bliss.

FL Gators:

So trueee lol, I loff K'naan 's part mehn. The voice, the lyrics, the. . . . loff it.

It's a shame that for my school's African showcase, they're "begging" K'naan to come play, but no Wale cry cry cry

K'naan stuck to his roots so he has sumn different from what everyone has to offer.
If you want I could send you his albms too.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2010
Ok, you can send it.

But can you plz unquote my email address, thanks

& Wale, even tho born here, tried to stick to his root too nau.

I like his MY SWEETIE song
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Rhymstein(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2010
For once me and eldee don agree for one thing

J.cole is certainly d leader of the new skul

He jst graced d cover of the source mag n he's on d cover of xxl's 10 new emcees edition
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Genuflect(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2010
J. Cole is something else! I just hope his album doesn't tank the way Wale's own did
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by lordbayor(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2010
well to me all these stuff amuse me lol, but to me some of the best rappers are
Black Thought (The Roots)

MF Doom
Talib Kweli
Common
Nas (pre-2000)
Mos Def

a few of the only rappers who don't follow the formula "Bleep you-i'm the best-i'll kill you-i have lots of money-i love women-i'm the best-Bleep you-i live in excess" but not in those words
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Rhymstein(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2010
We talking of the new skul man.i love black thought,d ppl u mentioned r vets

If we have 5 j.cole's blowin up at the same time,lyricism go come back o,no more soulja bullshit

Hey noone is mentionin Jay Electronica(mode9'ish cos he's in his 30's no limelight,na 36yrs he go enter limelight?he even samples frm movies to start his raps,lyk wot mode did in formidable.what a coincidence)
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by shotster50(m): 12:34am On Mar 07, 2010
Out of the 3 Cats (Wale, Drake, J Cole), I think J Cole is the closest it can get. I have been hooked on him ever since i first heard 'In The Morning' and 'Lights Please'.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 07, 2010
shotster50:

Out of the 3 Cats (Wale, Drake, J Cole), I think J Cole is the closest it can get. I have been hooked on him ever since i first heard 'In The Morning' and 'Lights Please'.
J. Cole beating Drake? Ok, I think that's going too far
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Rhymstein(m): 1:35am On Mar 07, 2010
@fl gators
Delivery wise,it myt be a close call,lyrically j.cole is better
Am nt down wit sum1 only doin it for d ladies,give me some hard ish too

We have heard j.cole ridin soul/pop beats, he comes out dope, imagine track doin gud on a track lyk lupe's hutlaz song

Drake is dope,j.cole is a lyrical beast
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 07, 2010
Rhymstein:

@fl gators
Delivery wise,it myt be a close call,lyrically j.cole is better
Am nt down wit sum1 only doin it for d ladies,give me some hard ish too

We have heard j.cole ridin soul/pop beats, he comes out dope, imagine track doin gud on a track lyk lupe's hutlaz song

Drake is dope,j.cole is a lyrical beast

Never knew Drake does it only for the ladies. What a revelation sha.

I'd choose Drake anyday anytime.  Drake's got that beat, lyrics [choice of words], and attitude. Drake is the MAN OF THE YEAR cool cool
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by shotster50(m): 1:47am On Mar 07, 2010
As much as I like Drake, I think he is a one trick pony compared to J Cole,  He just happens to be the most hyped so I can understand why most peeps think he is soooooo good.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by A40(m): 2:13am On Mar 07, 2010
eldee:

@FL

[b]Wale
: I'm drinking champagne till I'm jumping from the window ?[/b]

Haba cool down now Wale was not that bad he also spat this:

Hip-hop's slacking why they getting Grammies when these Niggas is acting?

Fat Rhymes everytime b.i.tch Roseanne Barrs

But i agree K'Naan murked him.

J.Cole is a beast i really hope he doesn't flop he just needs to chill and make that buzz even bigger e no easy to sell Platinum nowadays.

@Pharoh
Lil Wayne had to dumb down to sell records mehn and i no blame am the nigga has like what 100 baby momma's he gat kids to feed matter of fact if you heard the old Lil Wayne i don't think you would say he doesn't have lyrics although i would be the first to tell you he is over-rated
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Genuflect(m): 5:21am On Mar 07, 2010
Who dey compare Drake to J. Cole for there? I guess fame and pop has been clouding people's judgment lately. If Jigga packages and markets Cole properly, that nigga will overblow
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by wengewenge: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2010
can u imagine , how can anybody compare drake to anybody else , even drake beats lil wayne blue black in my books.
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by Rhymstein(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2010
@wengewenge
E be lyk say,u never hear j.cole rap.Go download the come up n the warm up.then jay z's a star is born
Re: Lil Wanye Gat No Good Lyrics by wengewenge: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2010
rhymestein i have heard him, i even download like 10 of his other songs to feel him well. he doesnt even measure up to half of drake in my opinion. have u noticed how comfortable drake's flow is on the beats? j cole cant stand that man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efejoku! / Yahoozee / New Music: R.kelly “speaking My Language”

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.