Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,184 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

"President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina (10373 Views)

There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari / Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by exlinklodge: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2017
one chance
Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by cockcrowatdawn(m): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2017
GavelSlam:

You didn't see NURTW there?

You my friend, cannot win a case.

Your mouth speaks faster than your brain.
ok thank you sir but i am not less busy to start a chat with you,you probably were too fast than your shadow to bring in ipob in this matter. you that can win case you can go represent the federal government in their numerous case in court atleast they will pay you well.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by Paperwhite(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2017
[/b]"According to him, the President is opposed only to any restructuring that will strike at the core of Nigeria’s unit"[b] See mumu undecided
Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by lomprico(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2017
GavelSlam:

Evans is from Nnewi, Lomprico is from Nnewi.
Since Evans is a kidnapper it therefore means Lomprico is a kidnapper.

Does this make sense?

You are completely daft!!

Did Nnewi kidnap any one?
Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by awuf2008: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2017
Just a little different between femi adeshina and liar Mohammed. Most of what he had said here are nothing but pure white lies with a lot contradictions.
Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by emmasege: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2017
Who else has noticed that virtually everyone now speaks for Buhari without him saying a word in person.

Worse still, their words (abi se na lies) don't add up.
Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by GavelSlam: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2017
lomprico:

You are completely daft!!

Did Nnewi kidnap any one?

Look in the mirror and ask yourself ' Did the president deny the need for restructuring'?

Now run along kiddo.
Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by Benekruku(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2017
Ra88:
Lol.... Backward country with senile leaders

As your life moved forward outside being a broke-ass for donkey years? The only thing you can afford conveniently is internet data and its because you can subscribe with low amount. Who knows when next you will be coming online.
Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by lomprico(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2017
GavelSlam:

Look in the mirror and ask yourself ' Did the president deny the need for restructuring'?

Now run along kiddo.

I dont argue with daft people!
Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by Henrylenovo4363: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2017
You are a man of your word sir. but................
Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by SalamRushdie: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2017
sarrki:
A true patriot you are Mr president

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

Enemies of the state will restructure this against him

Hahahahaha your closing line is very hilarious grin
Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by urchmanx(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2017
As a proud Igbo man. I have one thing to say to all this happening in Nigeria. Give me an idea Nigeria against Biafra. I will always take idea Nigeria. Give me this current Nigeria against Biafra. I will always take Biafra. I have lots of friends across Nigeria and individually it's so good to leave with people from different ethnic groups. I am not fighting against Nigeria. I am proud of being a Nigerian. But I am not proud of being a cabal Nigerian. I am fighting to get that Nigeria with highest level of patriotism. National wealth shouldn't be concentrated on just a few group of people. So yes we all know the meaning of restructuring. To make it easy for the government to understand, let's go back to 1956 constitution. That was the only constitution that people actually contributed to its drafting. All the old constitution was drafted by the military. It's that too difficult to achieve? This current system is not working and never will it work or sustained. Let's just pray we get that Nigeria that our children will be proud of.
Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by precious1967(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
allow sharing formula to be: fg 15%; states 35% and local govts. 50% and no more problem.
Re: "President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina by Kenedex: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
this presidential spoke man is just displaying is incompetent why saying that Nigerians doesn't know what they mean by restructuring or do you think they are ignorant like you, we all know you are working for your pay master,Nigerians knows that your party Apc is against restructuring even the governor you appoint for committee on restructuring is opposed to restructuring so stop displaying your incompetence .if you don't have what to say just be quiet .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Need To Panic – Rivers APC Campaign Organization Assures Supporters / PDP: Between Secondus, Udeh Okoye And The Truth - Tonye Barcanista / President Buhari Suspends 5% Tax Levy On Telecom Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.