Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,935 members, 7,938,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Facts About Network Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facts About Network Marketing (386 Views)

Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant / Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. / Opinion Poll: Find Out What People Are Saying About Network Marketing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Network Marketing by oldsol(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2017
It amazes me how some think network marketing is about the fastest way of making the next mega bucks effortlessly in a very short time! Hmmm.

You hear things like wow! I love your company and products, sign me up. I'm on a fast lane, I want to get to this and that level. How much money can I INVEST to get there? Really? They're not even talking about building any team!

True, you can make tons of bucks but hey, this business is no tea party. No quick fix! People with such mindset drop out as fast as they came in because soon they discover it's not in the cash you dump in but the network you build that guarantees success and income.

Let no one be deceived, there's WORK to be done. Much more, you need quality time, crazy passion, commitment and focus to see it blossom. It's YOUR business remember? Just work it
#thinkinvestment

Join our telegram channel for more updates
http://h2intlinfo

(1) (Reply)

Workshop On Attitude Workplace Productivity & Personal Effectiveness / Training On Business Plan Writing / Contact Us For Your Office Document Achieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.