Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Is NOT Wrong With This Advert By Infonet Telecoms Technologies (intts)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is NOT Wrong With This Advert By Infonet Telecoms Technologies (intts)? (883 Views)

How Many People Remember This Advert Way Back In The 90’s / This Advert On Nairaland : Lamore Shoes, Should We Beware? / China Loans Nigeria $328 Million To Boost Telecoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is NOT Wrong With This Advert By Infonet Telecoms Technologies (intts)? by Hoodites(f): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2017
So you mean to tell me, to just transfer my M.O.N.E.Y with a code in an advert paper that can't be differentiated from that of a fraudster's? that I call Nonsense.

How in God's name does this piece of paper look convincing to anyone, talk less of a "Nigerian"? I don't get who is more foolish on these one.
If is actually the person that prepare the list or those it was supposedly addressed to.

Will you NOT agree with me that InfoNet Telecoms Technologies (INTTs) are obviously bad in
the advertisement sector seeing that's not her profession either going by their

Source:http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/09/what-is-not-wrong-with-this-advert-by.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

7 Practical Ways Of Making Money Online In Nigeria By 2018 / With 1m Naira Budget, Which Is More Profitable Of These Two? / Boost Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.