Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! (2094 Views)

Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! by Gistshop: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2017
Paul Okoye shades Peter Okoye, His “estranged twin brother”, and then the latter responds! This isn’t something we expected.. Read on:

Paul Okoye, took to Twitter today, to subtly shade his brother, Peter… He tweeted, today, to PSquare fans to stop tagging him in any beer parlor or restaurant appearance in America, especially since he’s in Nigeria.

It’s worthy to note, that Peter is supposed to perform at a “Lounge/restaurant”, in the US for a Nigerian Independence day party on October 1st.. Peter caught his shade and responded directly to his brother.

“Pls enough of the shades my brother i have moved on.” Peter Wrote on Instagram,

He continued: “I have even called my self an up coming artiste. You are the song write and the voice of Psquare, the every every!

No wahala pls allow me to have my peace showcase my self to the world and Enjoy with my family. And I am expecting you to do the same.

It is not a competition and it is not healthy. My brother I have moved on. I am very sure we will definitely do songs again in future and I wish you all the best bro. Nothing but love.?

God bless Psquare and the great Fans, God bless Mr P and God bless Rudeboy. #Peace,”

Read more: https://gistshop.com/paul-okoye-shades-peter-peter-responds-directly/

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! by anuoluwapo884(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2017
Make he calm down joor why his he so much aggrieved
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2017
Awon agbaya meji undecided

Seriously, the problem we facing in Nigeria right now is more than these stunts they are playing

Who gives a Bleep
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! by ayourbamie: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2017
This Guy is really angry, why is he so pained. Does he feel marginalised just like some ppl
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! by PrettyRita(f): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Paul appears to be the loser here.

crying more than the bereaved. Peter, who is reported not to be talented should be the one doing what Paul is doing.

my take: Nigerians enjoy performances. dance Dance and Dance. perter got it. his squad can lit any show.

He is a business man, a strategist.

PAUL is an introvert. he is withdrawn. he may not last.

Peter has entered stakeholders in the business and would easily blend.

paul will rely on Talent. Talent can only take u up, but cannot sustain u.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! by Origin(f): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
My intuitions are right after all.

I really pity them. So many have fallen from pride and ego. You need to keep a picture of your skinny bodies and humble beginnings, to keep things in perspective.

When no one else cared about or for you.

When all you had was you and each other.

It is better to be half of a success than to be 100% a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! by meditator(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
PrettyRita:

crying more than the bereaved. Peter, who is reported not to be talented should be the one doing what Paul is doing.

my take: Nigerians enjoy performances. dance Dance and Dance. perter got it. his squad can lit any show.

you are right brother

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! by sKeetz(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please Guys I need Help!! cry

I'm 24 and i haven't had my periods yet.
My little sis is 17 and had her periods since 13.
I feel ashamed to talk to my friends because i don't know if i have a problem.. Or does it take longer when you're a boy? sad
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! by cescky(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
PrettyRita:

i totally disagree

paul didnt shade peter in a any way...peter is sensitive and saw the need to right a long epistle...directing it at paul directly

i doubt if paul is the loosing..when they frist broke up, peter was getting endorsements all over the place, probably through his wife, and am sure hes still banking on that, to help him. but one thing is certain, people that are joyless or have a void in their lives always come to social media to flaunt, cry, show off etc mainly because they want to cover the pain or sadness within them, aslo they think these out ward things will bring internal joy and happines...and peter has pefectly been playing the role...on the outside he may seem to be winning but on the inside hes sick and tired ....from the tweets you know hes demoralised....no normal man just cuts off his whole family and is happy

not everthing is about money woman abi na girl you be...if it was they will be the happiest people on earth...he will blend into society and do what? hope you know one graduated and the other didnt...and guess who graduated? paul

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! by ikemesit4477: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
sKeetz:
Please Guys I need Help!! cry

I'm 24 and i haven't had my periods yet.
My little sis is 17 and had her periods since 13.
I feel ashamed to talk to my friends because i don't know if i have a problem.. Or does it take longer when you're a boy? sad
This one Don kolo o!
Re: Paul Okoye Shades Peter… And Then Peter Responds Directly At Him! by okonja(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Pregnant As She Reveals It Via Snapchat / Finally! Funke Akindele And Juliana Olayode Make Reconciliation Moves? / Singer Dotman Signs To New Artistes To His Record Label, 808records (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.