Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) (70204 Views)

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by thakurlee(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
gypsey:
what kinda Creature is this? shocked

Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 12:34am On Sep 30, 2017
dingbang:
This one is already a man...no need. You are straight.
Omo you got me laughing disturbing those who are already asleep. that chichi boy is demon possessed
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by toprealman: 12:55am On Sep 30, 2017
temmytopsy1:
Is he a girl?
Is she a he you mean.....lol
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Rozaytee: 1:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Dis one no be woman again na..na man be dis
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by GeneralEmenogu: 4:24am On Sep 30, 2017
This girl is sick and very sick, what can cure her is jungle justice
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by 1miccza: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2017
That thing we she do na rap? Wey she dey sound like one Mgbeke. For which pussy she no get bf?
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2017
Wow! I just knew it..she not only refused to wear a dress, she sagged her pants.Whew! When a girl goes all touchie on another girl, how will they relief the whole ...chai! It is well.

Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by niyellow(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2017
hmm okay
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Naijjablog(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2017
Mycheeeew if u no shift make I see space..
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

Hahahahahhaha

you said something funny today. best comment so far

fvcking flirt
see the way shes all over dinbang undecided

so much for "i dont easily reply mentions"

fvcking biitch ass flirt

see how shes hahahahahah-ing for the nonsense he wrote undecided
Re: "I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) by Johnandv: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2018
Bikonu Onye a obu nwoke ka obu nwanyi maka ike agwulamoo. Chineke naputakwa ekwensu ike..

Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" / Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9