Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,313 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

“the SARS Official Met My Husband On The Floor And Shot Him Again” – Widow Said - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “the SARS Official Met My Husband On The Floor And Shot Him Again” – Widow Said (530 Views)

Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the SARS Official Met My Husband On The Floor And Shot Him Again” – Widow Said by Samuelcyprial(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
[http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/09/the-sars-official-met-my-husband-on.html]Mrs. Gift Jibade, wife of a taxi driver identified as Ajibade Ademisoye who was allegedly killed by operatives of the Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) on Monday September 25, in Rumuakunde community, Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State staged a peaceful protest alongside her husband’s relatives, demanding justice for her murdered husband.

It was gathered that the SARS men carried the deceased away from where they shot him and used plantain leaf to cover him, but were busted by a lady in a nearby farm who raised alarm. Youths from the community came out in their numbers and started throwing stones at the SARS operatives, who quickly drove off in an unidentified vehicle without plate number.”
[/http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/09/the-sars-official-met-my-husband-on.html]

Re: “the SARS Official Met My Husband On The Floor And Shot Him Again” – Widow Said by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sad story
Re: “the SARS Official Met My Husband On The Floor And Shot Him Again” – Widow Said by dom(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
wicked
Re: “the SARS Official Met My Husband On The Floor And Shot Him Again” – Widow Said by mofeoluwadassah: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
ah...nigeria is now something else
Re: “the SARS Official Met My Husband On The Floor And Shot Him Again” – Widow Said by Mechette(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
heya sorry....dat time giv an idot gun mek e take protect ppl....and d mumu tink sinc they giv him guy he havnt shot for once. bcoz he tink is toy..until dis country spret or chang its name .thes kin tin wil nt stop

(1) (Reply)

LASU Campus Marshalls Split Student’s Lip Open With The Butt Of A Gun (photos) / Look At What This Fulani Wrote On Facebook, Is It Not Worth An Arrest? / SARS Official Fights Policeman In Mufti For Rescuing A Driver From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.