Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,346 members, 7,910,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Please Help Me Find My Nigerian Father 'ken Sijuade' - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me Find My Nigerian Father 'ken Sijuade' (5445 Views)

"I Will Tear And Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian / Owerri: My Nigerian Adventure In Pictures / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Find My Nigerian Father 'ken Sijuade' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2010
if she hasnt found her dad yet, i think its best and easier if she hires a private detective
Re: Please Help Me Find My Nigerian Father 'ken Sijuade' by tjadeba(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2010
hey Michelle,PUNCH NEWSPAPER in Nigeria has a wider reach,so also Tribune newspaper in the South-West of Nigeria where you certainly come from unlike the daily Trust Newspaper which i doubt its presence in Lagos n environs.in order for you not to waste time,i suggest you make contact with any of those two institutions.So also,light is an issue in Nigeria,so TV may just not penetrate as you would wish,
Re: Please Help Me Find My Nigerian Father 'ken Sijuade' by MSijuade(f): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2010
Tjadeba,
Thank you for your recent message, I have sent an email to the Punch and Tribune newspaper. Thank you for your advise, appreciated!

Mobuch,
Thank you for your advise, you are right, I may have to get a private detective IF nothing comes off my own back but I hope I will not have to go down this route in the short term.

B[b]IG Thanks to Landis, Siena, Pennywise, Ayettymama and Justwise[/b], all your suggestions are valued and I will chase them up as soon as I possibly can, I have so many leads which the good people of Nigeria have shared with me, all your comments are valued, every little piece of information really does go a long way.

Thank you ALL.

Michelle Sijuade
Re: Please Help Me Find My Nigerian Father 'ken Sijuade' by MSijuade(f): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2010
Hello everyone,

Do any of you have an=y contacts at Tribune Newspapers? I have tried going onto their website and the contacts page doesn't come up, might be a server thing but, anyway, appreciate any assistance here ha!

: )
Re: Please Help Me Find My Nigerian Father 'ken Sijuade' by MSijuade(f): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2010
Hello everyone!

I know this is probably a far-fetched question but I need to find out the address or/and contact details of the Royal King Ooni of Ife, anyone know these details?

The web isn't serving me correctly, the Ooni's official website doesn't display contact details for me.

Please let me know if you know this?

Thannnnk you very muchly!
: )
Re: Please Help Me Find My Nigerian Father 'ken Sijuade' by suxes2005(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2010
I will advice u continue updating ur profile on
9ja village square.

Saw ur story on ThisDay last Saturday
at Abuja!

SHALOM
Re: Please Help Me Find My Nigerian Father 'ken Sijuade' by JulesB(f): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2010
Hello,

I'm extremely new to this forum and I have been inspired by your story to continue my search for my Nigerian Grandfather.

I mainly doing this for my mum who would like to trace her roots. Equally, I am extremely curious too, but my motivation has always been the love I have for my mum, and I'd love to be able to help her solve her search and bring some peace of mind at least.

I'd love to know how you are getting on? I take my hat off to you in all the efforts you've made,
I've have done a lot of research to date, and have managed to locate more information than I ever expected based on the minimal information we have/know. But this will be my first attempt in exploring this forum avenue,  and I'm hoping I'll be as lucky as you and get some really helpful responses, when I post my story.
My Grandfather was/is a Coker, studying Law in London, during the 1950's, and I'll begin my story on a separate post, entitled 'Can you help please? Trying to trace my Grandfather, Ola Coker'

Would be great to have an update from you. All best wishes,

Julesb
Re: Please Help Me Find My Nigerian Father 'ken Sijuade' by demi2008(f): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2010
All d best with ur search keep us posted smiley
Re: Please Help Me Find My Nigerian Father 'ken Sijuade' by suxes2005(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2010
Jules start a new thread

SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beauty Of China — 中国的美丽 / What can one do In Lagos? / POLAND MED Schools (pozman & Warsaw) Versus WINDSOR Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.