Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,606 members, 7,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible (2092 Views)

Healing For A Broken Heart / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by GodsMopol: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ezekiel, we all know made bones to join to its bones in the valley of dry bone.

Jesus spat on the sand, mixed with a little saliva and an eye was birthed.

Elijah called fire from heaven to burn the wood, the stones and the sacrifice..

Moses rod became *

But at creation, God took clay, mudded it, and breath on it, and it became flesh

So, how do you heal an amputee, faith without works is dead

Mud some sand, bring the guys leg to it, lay hands and let the dry bones live
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by hopefulLandlord: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
is this a joke grin

Lol, even Adeboye wouldn't dare try healing an amputee, it would ruin business for him

He'd rather say "there's somebody here tonight who is having serious headache, God told me to tell you that he's healing you tonight"

"Somebody shout Hallelujah"

lol

3 Likes

Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by GodsMopol: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
is this a joke grin

Lol, even Adeboye wouldn't dare try healing an amputee, it would ruin business for him

He'd rather say "there's somebody here tonight who is having serious headache, God told me to tell you that he's healing you tonight"

lol

Walia, you fit kill person grin grin

Baba Adeboye is not a business man pls, I so much respect Baba

I knew one of you will come around grin grin

Well, if I want to heal an amputee,that's what am gonna do.
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

Moses rod became *

But at creation, God took clay, mudded it, and breath on it, and it became flesh

YEAH! MY GOD IS THE GOD OF ALL POSSIBILITY! TO ALL THOSE WHO IS IN NEED OF HEALING, TAKE IT NOW IN JESUS POWERFUL NAME...AMEN...AMEN.. IT IS ALREADY YOURS AND MINE IN CHRIST JESUS FREE OF CHARGE..

1 Like

Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by obisco4u: 1:34am On Sep 30, 2017
Abeg where is the amputee that was healed?
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 30, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
YEAH! MY GOD IS THE GOD OF ALL POSSIBILITY! TO ALL THOSE WHO IS IN NEED OF HEALING, TAKE IT NOW IN JESUS POWERFUL NAME...AMEN...AMEN.. IT IS ALREADY YOURS AND MINE IN CHRIST JESUS FREE OF CHARGE..

When it comes to amputee healing the only thing you can do is shout. Finish.
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2017
LightandDarkness:

When it comes to amputee healing the only thing you can do is shout. Finish.
ARE YOU AN AMPUTEE? JESUS HAS HEALED YOU...MAKE NO MISTAKE NOT I HEALING, BUT CHRIST JESUS HEALING...HE IS THE HEALER AND WE(BELIEVERS) IS THE VESSEL HE USES TO HEAL...SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by hopefulLandlord: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
ARE YOU AN AMPUTEE? JESUS HAS HEALED YOU...MAKE NO MISTAKE NOT I HEALING, BUT CHRIST JESUS HEALING...HE IS THE HEALER AND WE(BELIEVERS) IS THE VESSEL HE USES TO HEAL...SHALOM

he's not an amputee, how many amputees do you know that had their limbs grow back?
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by jiggaz(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2017
GodsMopol:

Moses rod became *

Yes!! Our God is always faithful...

1 Like

Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

he's not an amputee, how many amputees do you know that had their limbs grow back?
RESTORING AN AMPUTEE IS NOT AN ISSUE FOR MY GOD AND SAVIOUR CHRIST JESUS...

1 Like

Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by hopefulLandlord: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

you haven't answered my question
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by butterflyl1on: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

How many people do you know that run from debates the way you do? Crying like a 1 yr old baby over a simple debate that isn't a life or death sentence? grin
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by akintom(m): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2017
GodsMopol:

Moses rod became *

Are you no longer one of the Yahwehs? You just ridiculed the nazarene cum Yahweh here.
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I HAVE NOT, BUT I BELIEVE HE(JESUS) CAN...HE WORKS WITH OUR BELIEVE, IF NOT EVERYBODY WOULD'VE BEEN SAVE

1 Like

Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by JackBizzle: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2017
cc felixomor, butterflylion. Come and try to lie your way out of this one.

Why have pastors never healed amputees?
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by butterflyl1on: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

D For Dumbo and J for Jumbo

Dumbo Jumbo Jackbizzle humans do not heal, God does using them as a medium. I hope that this small explanation does not blow that fuse in your echo chamber upstairs cheesy

Long time no Yab. I see you miss me ba? grin
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by felixomor: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2017
JackBizzle:

Jumvo dumbo
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by hopefulLandlord: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
I HAVE NOT, BUT I BELIEVE HE(JESUS) CAN...HE WORKS WITH OUR BELIEVE, IF NOT EVERYBODY WOULD'VE BEEN SAVE

still no answer, don't bother again, I know why
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by GodsMopol: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2017
akintom:

Are you no longer one of the Yahwehs? You just ridiculed the nazarene cum Yahweh here.

grin grin

I always stand with Yahweh

My point is, if God made us from clay, then Yahweh can make legs out of clay too, and that would heal an amputee legs. Too good to be true right. Yahweh created heaven and earth, and all that's in it. What will it then take Him to turn sand to flesh, seeing that's what the Bible said about creation.
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by GodsMopol: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Glory
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by Samsimple(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
u again!... Can u heal an amputee
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by Samsimple(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

dont mind that fake pastor called bloodofthelamb ... He wont answer you
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by GodsMopol: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Samsimple:
God heals

1 Like

Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by obinna58(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2017
If this is possible then why is there no prove of it
About 7billion people on earth and yet not even one
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by hopefulLandlord: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2017
obinna58:
If this is possible then why is there no prove of it
About 7billion people on earth and yet not even one
because mudding sand is very difficult

1 Like

Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2017
Samsimple:

dont mind that fake pastor called bloodofthelamb ... He wont answer you
BROS, HOW YOU DEY? AND FOR THE RECORD, I AM REAL IN CHRIST JESUS!
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by JackBizzle: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin

D For Dumbo and J for Jumbo

Dumbo Jumbo Jackbizzle humans do not heal, God does using them as a medium. I hope that this small explanation does not blow that fuse in your echo chamber upstairs cheesy

Long time no Yab. I see you miss me ba? grin

How does it chnage the fact that amputees are not still healed?

God cant heal amputees?

Welcome back, i missed your brainless arguments
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Samsimple:

BROS, IT IS NOT ME THAT IS HEALING, BUT JESUS CHRIST THE GREAT HEALER...
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by butterflyl1on: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2017
JackBizzle:

How does it chnage the fact that amputees are not still healed?

God cant heal amputees?

Welcome back, i missed your brainless arguments

Welcome back ke when I dey bloody all of Una fit here every day? grin

I However did not miss your empty unintelligent comments cheesy
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

still no answer, don't bother again, I know why
I ANSWERED YOU NOW!...CHECK MY REPLY AGAIN.
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by Ericsunday619: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Welcome back ke when I dey bloody all of Una fit here every day? grin

I However did not miss your empty unintelligent comments cheesy
hahahahahaha
Re: Healing For Amputee Yahweh Does the impossible by Ericsunday619: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
is this a joke grin

lol
grin tb Joshua may attempt it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Be A Christian Or Muslim And Reject Rape, Slavery or Racism / You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. / Is This Real? Can You Attend This Type Of Church If You Will Be Given #10m If Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.