Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,259 members, 7,977,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

Where To Shop Online - Desire1709 X Tofunmi Disu - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Shop Online - Desire1709 X Tofunmi Disu (400 Views)

Best Arabic Perfumes For Men & Women - Shop Online Perfumes! / Shop Online Africa!!! Shop Dressmeoutlet / Top 5 Places To Shop Online For Cheap Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Shop Online - Desire1709 X Tofunmi Disu by tofunmidisu: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Desire1709 is one of the top fashion retailers that offers a wide range of fashion products. They’ve got items such as skinny jeans, cocktail dresses, office wears, party wears, jewelry, bags and so many others.
If you haven’t heard about them, you are on a long thing.

This store has got amazing and unique pieces in which I can guarantee you will hardly find somewhere else.

Anyways, to avoid any long story and so you can call my bluff, have a look at a few pieces from them below and how I styled some of their pieces.

CLICK LINK BELOW TO VIEW
http://www.tofunmidisu.com/desire1709-x-tofunmi-disu-style/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Employers Vs Salary Earner / Get The Best Skin Foundation From UK At An Affordable Price / Get 99% Ranking Growth Of Your Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.