Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,650 members, 7,889,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North (1806 Views)

Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Johnnyessence(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
nawtyme:

Kikikikikiki, drug pushing Hahahahaha. Drugs are sold to dumb skulls and who need to get high in order subdue their conscience into telling them its ok to marry 6 year olds. Guess what, they are succeeding.
Prostitution is one of the oldest professions in the world. All tribes and religions engage in it. Example Mia Khalifa the Muslim Lebanese.
But no matter what, you would still have you head attached to your neck.
So my friend come up with something new. I am waiting.
hmmmm see bashing. Abeg take am easy ooooo.
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Johnnyessence(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chanchit:
And na them claim to know Allah pass. Bunch of hypocrites. Na there gay/led/pedos
still full pass.
hmm na so. Them no holy for any where. Infact they push drugs too. But not as high as greedy igbo youths. Infacts reports has it that there are high rate of homosexuals and lesbanism in the northern region.
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Johnnyessence(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Saraki na thief.

Listen to what the jaguda said...

It is time we recognize this menace and address it sensibly.
high of drugs business is much in the north and he knows. One of them is boko haram boys. Infact when army catch them, they search them with hard drugs and weapons.
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Johnnyessence(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
nawtyme:

Ipob youths also taught them how to cut off people's neck for Mohammed.
And how to marry 6 year old girls.
And how to be suicide bombers.
My friend, your brain is full of relaxer.
hmmmmm. You reply him well here. Birth rate in the northern region is enormous. They can't even control their birth rate due to their low education level.
Re: Saraki:i Am Particularly Worried About The Drug Menace In The North by Johnnyessence(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
He want vote money for drug eradication and rehabilitation in North.

Maybe 5billion.

10yrs from now they krep voting money year after year to same problem with no end to it. The addicts never get rehabilitated but Saraki bank account has swollen from the drug vote.

Ole!
exactly on point. What the northern people are looking on is how you are highly religious and you belong to them in their manner and ways of life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Future President Is In Nairaland: Who Is The Person? / Biafra: Ozekhome Reveals What Complicated Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.