Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,701 members, 7,918,181 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:32 AM

"I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says (2242 Views)

‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari / President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Today - Femi Adesina Says / If President Buhari Runs For President Again, He Would Win- Femi Adesina Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by activistjohnny(m): 12:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, says he has suffered in the hands of those that twist information and spread fake news. While speaking at the 5th-anniversary lecture of News Express in Lagos yesterday September 28th, Adesina said that the purveyors of fake news and the consumers of such news have continued to help in its circulation. According to the presidential media aide, those who spread fake news and also the consumers of fake news should be punished by law.
“I have suffered a lot from those who twist information. Our president came back August 19 and we said on 21, he was going to broadcast. We said the broadcast was 8am. Suddenly someone went online and said the broadcast has changed to 7am which had no truth in it at all. And you know, many people believed the change so a lot of people missed the original broadcast. That same day people began to call to ask if there was a public holiday. It turned out that it was Kogi state that declared public holiday and someone went online to say it was national.
"If anything must worry us as media people or citizens of any country, it is fake news. Fake news is an epidemic now. But it is not just the purveyors of fake news that should be sanctioned, even the consumers of it are guilty because statistics have shown that the world consumes fake news more than true news. I saw those statistics online while doing a research” he said.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/i-have-suffered-lot-from-those-who.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by activistjohnny(m): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2017
when femi represent lai mohammed in spreading lies, i doubt when the truths is gonna come out from them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by activistjohnny(m): 12:59am On Sep 30, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by SalamRushdie: 1:04am On Sep 30, 2017
When they were twisting every word from Jonathan's mouth and enjoying it the didn't know Karma had kept their own date

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by okosodo: 1:05am On Sep 30, 2017
I have personally heard you talking rubbish... Like its a very big achievement for the president to be giving a speech at UNGA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When they were twisting every word from Jonathan's mouth and enjoying it the didn't know Karma had kept their own date

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by GavelSlam: 1:45am On Sep 30, 2017
If you look up you would find some purveyors of fake news have already contributed to this thread.
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by Redoil: 2:49am On Sep 30, 2017
Fake news that was use in dethroning gej

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by nawtyme: 5:01am On Sep 30, 2017
So of all the lies and misinformation they have been distributing to us, the only viable example is that people missed buhari's broadcast. What good has listening to a divisive man done to us? When a whole minister of information could tell us that buhari is been treated in the UK with Nigerian drugs.
Please go an sleep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by Robisky001(m): 5:05am On Sep 30, 2017
Nigeria's has suffered alot for your master's lies and hypocrisy that brought him to power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by raker300: 5:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Wch kin twist information?

Oh, you mean the fact that your master said he'll make #1 equate $1 and you having to defend why he's doing the opposite?

Nigerians is a giant psychiatric ward..filled with jokers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by ZombieTAMER: 6:03am On Sep 30, 2017
I personally watched buhari in US after the elections saying that those regions that gave him 5% will not get the same treatment as those regions that gave him 97%....
What is playing out today....

The Armed Fulani herdsmen are mere criminals from Libya..Chad and Niger while unarmed igbo christain protesters are terrorists

They think the United States are foolish like Nairaland and nigger Area zombies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by ZombieTAMER: 6:08am On Sep 30, 2017
okosodo:
I have personally heard you talking rubbish... Like its a very big achievement for the president to be giving a speech at UNGA

For someone to have a job like defending the father of incompetence termed buhari is not easy...
But I can't remember seeing a gun on femi's head forcing him to do the job...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by ajepako(f): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Nigerians have also suffered slot from your misyarns , misinformation and outright falsehood...

Agbaaya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by ajepako(f): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Nigerians have also suffered a lot from your misyarns , misinformation and outright falsehood...

Agbaaya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by Paperwhite(m): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin No you and the APC will continue to suffer for the evil seed you guys sowed.Karma is real. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by BALLOSKI: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Fake news agent Aka children of hate, are difficult to deal with.
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by BALLOSKI: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2017
ajepako:
[s]Nigerians have also suffered a lot from your misyarns , misinformation and outright falsehood...

Agbaaya[/s]
many saturday don pass and and we have just 12 saturdays to the end of the year, and here you are looking for "likes". Go and marry.
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by ajepako(f): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2017
BALLOSKI:
many saturday don pass and and we have just 12 saturdays to the end of the year, and here you are looking for "likes". Go and marry.

Thanks for the advice Balogun..

As for the 'go and Marry ' part, let me go and ask 'baba Anjola if he is letting me go..

And yeah, you've been noticed..

1 Like

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by BALLOSKI: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2017
ajepako:

Thanks for the advice Balogun..

As for the 'go and Marry ' part, let me go and ask 'baba Anjola if he is letting me go..

And yeah, you've been noticed..
baba ajonla got me laughing.

If you're taken, stop acting anyhow here.

I don't need to be noticed on an anonymous forum.

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by dodelight(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2017
Sorry, Adesina, they're only following in your footsteps, you also twist facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by ajepako(f): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2017
BALLOSKI:
baba ajonla got me laughing.

If you're taken, stop acting anyhow here.

I don't need to be noticed on an anonymous forum.

Aburo... Your opinion is as useful as a used menstrual tampon..

Thanks by the way... You are soooooo loved...
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by baralatie(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
true

1 Like

Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by Iyajelili(f): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2017
baralatie:

true
Boda Femi cant you just shut up for once? I know you are on nairaland so answer me
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by aolawale025: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Nobody has had to twist anything. Since you guys don't often say the truth. It's twisted already
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by Johnnyessence(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
aolawale025:
Nobody has had to twist anything. Since you guys don't often say the truth. It's twisted already
the point here is that Femi Adesina have never ready to listen to people's opinion and advice. Femi is only doing what his fulani leaders direct him to do. So so pathetic.
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by Johnnyessence(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:

Boda Femi cant you just shut up for once? I know you are on nairaland so answer me
really. Is he on nairaland hmmm.
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by Johnnyessence(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
dodelight:
Sorry, Adesina, they're only following in your footsteps, you also twist facts.
exactly my brother. Femi adesina has been following the foot steps of lai mohammed. He lied a lot and cover his lies with lies. So so pathetic situation.
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by Johnnyessence(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
BALLOSKI:
hmmmmm your reply got me thinking deep. How do you know that he's not married yet hmmm.
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by Johnnyessence(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
exactly on point. They don't know that karma is a bitch. It back fire when the time is done.
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by Iyajelili(f): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Johnnyessence:
really. Is he on nairaland hmmm.
Can't disclose babajelili's secret. Olofofo
Re: "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says by Johnnyessence(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:

Can't disclose babajelili's secret. Olofofo
really. Serious sis. I need to fear him ooo. They might order DSS and SARS to harass us now lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Failed Country – Peter Obi / Call Okorocha To Order Now – Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Buhari. / Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (treat As Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.