Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,196 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

The audacity of God -Reclaiming your possession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The audacity of God -Reclaiming your possession (328 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / The Pathways Of Reclaiming Your Glorious Destiny / Destroy Every Secular Song & Movie In Your Possession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The audacity of God -Reclaiming your possession by GodsMopol: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Faith is sweet at times. This is my latest confession, because I will have what I say. The Bible said, the silver and the gold are God's.

Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

Psalm 50:10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. 11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.

I believe so many of us don't know what faith is all about.

Matthew 8:8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

Genesis 1:1-31 God kept saying, "let there be this" and it was good, if it's not there yet, you keep speaking

Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations, before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

we understand that the world was framed. so you are a son of God to reframe the word

Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

God told Isaiah, keep me in remember,

Isaiah 43:26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

stop xtiticicicing the faith movement, cause without it it's impossible yi please God

Hebrews 11
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
as hr s so are we
Re: The audacity of God -Reclaiming your possession by GodsMopol: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2017
I was rushing to type as God inspired, so I will modify the post

(1) (Reply)

You Will Finish Well. By Pst. David Olusegun / I Want To Marry / Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Friday, 06/10/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.