Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,634 members, 7,921,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible (2909 Views)

Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque / A Nigerian Made This Tv Stand From A 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Bumper (photos) / A Look At The New 2020 Range Rover Evoque - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9WZZaM_MKg

Popular youtube car reviewer Doug Demuro gave his opinion on the 2017 Range Rover Evoque convertible and its not good.. do u agree with him?
Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by Readonee35L(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Watched it yesterday.
An average Nigerian will hardly spend millions buying a Ford.
But they will spend over 30million to buy a 4cylinder land Rover with a Ford engine.
Smh.
I never liked the evoque because it's garbage.
Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Readonee35L:
Watched it yesterday.
But they will spend over 30million to buy a 4cylinder land Rover with a Ford engine.
Smh.

I tell u. Over 40 million naira for a car with 4 cylinder ford engine that is not faster than a Camry. And to say the roof is already leaking after just 11,000 miles. Why is it so difficult for Landover to build reliable cars?
Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by pacino26(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Readonee35L:
Watched it yesterday.
Smh.

The guy got no joy.

Since our kazeems are in the habit of retrofitting engines I think I miss no where they got it from. grin grin grin grin

Waiting on the Chinese version; Landwind convertible to just change the engine to that of Ford. cool
Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by erico2k2(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
greenhulk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9WZZaM_MKg

Popular youtube car reviewer Doug Demuro gave his opinion on the 2017 Range Rover Evoque convertible and its not good.. do u agree with him?
well he kept goingon about the price, he forgot about the all Aluminum chassis and the fact that the car will never see rust.
Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
erico2k2:

well he kept goingon about the price, he forgot about the all Aluminum chassis and the fact that the car will never see rust.

Yea right. But he didn't forget to mention that it is supposedly an suv which is supposed to be an utility vehicle but reverse is the case. Very little space in the trunk and the back seats are basically for decoration as no adult will fit in there.... In an SUV? Person for kukuma buy a normal coupe na.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by erico2k2(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
greenhulk:

Yea right. But he didn't forget to mention that it is supposedly an suv which is supposed to be an utility vehicle but reverse is the case. Very little space in the trunk and the back seats are basically for decoration as no adult will fit in there.... In an SUV? Person for kukuma buy a normal coupe na.
yeah like I said, the Only bit that made it expenssive is the chasis and body, all other evry na wash grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by Readonee35L(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
erico2k2:

smh
So now the fact that it's aluminium chassis justifies the whole cheap quality of the car?
I forgot I'm quoting a land Rover fan boy.
How's your Rr biography?
Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by Readonee35L(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
greenhulk:

I tell u. Over 40 million naira for a car with 4 cylinder ford engine that is not faster than a Camry. And to say the roof is already leaking after just 11,000 miles. Why is it so difficult for Landover to build reliable cars?
Lol.
Most new cars have bad build quality.
Check out this guy *Autovlog* on youtube. and see how his brand new c63 got totaled by driving in the rain.
And his new replacement from the insurance also had issues in less than 500miles. That's a Mercedes amg which is supposed to be a luxury performance vehicle. Just imagine the car was shipped to Africa. The owner will be in a big mess trying to repair a new vehicle.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by leuelliot(m): 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
erico2k2:

So will my 1996 Volvo 850. It's ridiculous at such price
Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Readonee35L:

Lol.
Most new cars have bad build quality.
Check out this guy *Autovlog* on youtube. and see how his brand new c63 got totaled by driving in the rain.
And his new replacement from the insurance also had issues in less than 500miles. That's a Mercedes amg which is supposed to be a luxury performance vehicle. Just imagine the car was shipped to Africa. The owner will be in a big mess trying to repair a new vehicle.

Ha ha. Autovlog is one of my favorite YouTubers. I've watched all his videos right from when he was reviewing Ford cars. I knew when he bought his c63 amg , watched when he got his his first mod and when he changed the wing to carbon fiber. Then then the transmission got issues under 3,000 miles and it was replaced. And then in less than 1,000 miles after transmission change car got hydro locked just because he was driving in the rain. Wtf Mercedes Benz, a 3 months old car got totalled just like that.

And then when he got his replacement which is a 2018 model it got issues the 3rd day after he got it from the dealership. And I don't believe what the dealership did after fixing the car. They said it wa a loose socket... That is bollocks but they are just too ashamed to admit that a 3 day old car got issues (after the original one got totalled), so they fixed the problem behind doors and said it was a loose socket.
Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by erico2k2(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
Readonee35L:
smh
So now the fact that it's aluminium chassis justifies the whole cheap quality of the car?
I forgot I'm quoting a land Rover fan boy.
How's your Rr biography?
well the name Land Rover equals Luxury and lux means Money,
Dont forget the only thing that makes the super cars more expensive are the body works.
That guy is out to always blame the Range rover brand, have you seen his lamentation on the range rover sport?check his Chanel on youtube
The Only car body expensive than the Aluminum is Carbon-fiber, car like the Bugatti thats waht they have
the RRS is cooling in my garage grin grin
Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by erico2k2(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
leuelliot:

So will my 1996 Volvo 850. It's ridiculous as such price
bro cars are sold by Brand, although you need to know whats inside you buying.
look at toyota boasting of cornering light 1st time ever in their 2018 camry when range rover had these on thier 2012 RRS as standard .
This Guy refuse to tell you about the Driver seat Experience
The front impact control
The lane monitor and command shift etc
Also said nothing about tairane response,
He is saying nothing about the two tone leather,
But that being said, I wont waste my money on that car though, its crap tbh
that money will get me a base model of the VELAR!
Re: This Guy Just Murdered A 2017 Range Rover Evoque Convertible by erico2k2(m): 12:13am On Oct 01, 2017
these are waht this guy fails to tell you guys
1 Adaptive Dynamics system
2 Torque vectoring braking
3 a 9 speed transmission
4 active drive line
5 All terrain progress control
6 Terrain response
7 Hill descent control
8 wade sensing
9 gradient release control
10 Blind sport monitoring
11 Traffic Sign Recognition
12 Powered Gesture tailgate
13 Home link
All these are what he skipped.
These tech are waht makes this car whatit is

(1) (Reply)

Price For Camry Brake Light Master Brake Tokunbo / 2 Million Too Much? / Please How Much Does It Cost To Change The Bumper Of A Highlander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.