Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks (34524 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / The Royal Albert Hall, London: Wizkid Performed & Made History Last Friday / Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
I won’t be surprised if this guy wins best international act Africa for the 3rd time

1 Like

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by SURElee(f): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Technical knock out
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
jesooooss cristt... mehnn... muda
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
MrWondah:
She no even sabi get bad mouth and her yabbing no dey logical. So na person wey never brush mouth dey talk evil. What of me wey no dey miss am any day come dey lie nkor DAT one no be evil?

u sef.
she talk say d mouth dey utter unclean things ?
so he should hv brushed out those unclean things
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by deebrain(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
holluwai:
Make she keep quiet jor.

And the person no call her name o.

The fan did not call her name but he wrote on her timeline.... abi?
You are an embarrassment to nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Slymonster(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
watch that show live on facebook through wizkid sponsor page and i was impress by the performance,real stage show and not those other artists we have here jumping and shouting on stage like its lip sync battle.

1 Like

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Cleff4u(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
come rain come sun come moon come anything DAVIDO is better than them. Both maturity Character, music. Final judgement DAVIDO is better than kid
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Who be waje
One winch wey dey sing grin
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Burgerlomo: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chai see as him use small hand collect big one, but dis Waje gal wicked no be small ooo, some people go dey waka around with sledge hammer 4 mouth cool

2 Likes

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Syphonn(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Congo-Brazzaville’s President’s daughter, Claudia Sassou Nguesso was recently involved in a blackmail scandal and when she refused to oblige her blackmailer, he released her s*x tape.
Claudia Sassou Nguesso is the Communications adviser to her father, Denis Sassou Nguesso.

Watch video at www.busygisting.com
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by MrWondah(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

u sef.
she talk say d mouth dey utter unclean things ?
so he should hv brushed out those unclean things
Read the post again. Wetin you understand by "your brain would have aligned with cleanliness"
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by holluwai(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
See as you dey open mouth abi na brain write nonsense.... I weak for this kind of your stupïd judgment oh

Why she no disable comments if she can’t stand comments that may not be suitable to her?

deebrain:

The fan did not call her name but he wrote on her timeline.... abi?
You are an embarrassment to nairaland.
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Kayus18(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
WE BUY ALL FORMS OF CARDS

√ *Itunes Gift Cards*
√ *Amazon Gift Cards*
√ *Vanilla Gift Cards*
√ *WALMART GIFT CARD*
From..
$15,
$25,$50,
$100$,150$
200$
$1000
*100% CashOut
No Fake Cards or Used Cards!!!!!!!
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Burgerlomo: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kayus18:
WE BUY ALL FORMS OF CARDS

√ *Itunes Gift Cards*
√ *Amazon Gift Cards*
√ *Vanilla Gift Cards*
√ *WALMART GIFT CARD*
From..
$15,
$25,$50,
$100$,150$ cool
200$
$1000
*100% CashOut
No Fake Cards or Used Cards!!!!!!!

But you wicked no be small ooo, instead of you to dey sympathize with D pesin wey Waje use word of mouth to assassin U dey here dey advertise cool

1 Like

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by jaidor: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
DeutschJunge:
I wanted to write a long epistle on how people have misplaced priorities but i just thought whats the use..

Yh, cos we don't give a f*ck abt ur opinion.

1 Like

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by SirLakes: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
ThE guy right now

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by DzTzl(f): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
holluwai:
See as you dey open mouth abi na brain write nonsense.... I weak for this kind of your stupïd judgment oh

Why should no disable comments if she can’t stand comments that may not be suitable to her?

My dear just stop it cz ur begining to seem like a dunce

1 Like

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
MrWondah:
She no even sabi get bad mouth and her yabbing no dey logical. So na person wey never brush mouth dey talk evil. What of me wey no dey miss am any day come dey lie nkor DAT one no be evil?

Of all the people who have made comments, you are the only Olodo!

Read between the lines.

If you can waste naira on data plan just to type nonsense, you can as well read to understand 1st b4 castigating someone of not being logical.

I'm sure you haven't washed your mouth either.

1 Like

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by holluwai(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
DzTzl:
My dear just stop it cz ur begining to seem like a dunce

You must be one too.
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by preaches(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-6_cdk69Reo0/Wc915YX3oGI/AAAAAAAAFJg/KMCtRcdzBEcyMhwqvYxNd7UA_Yqwl1jlgCLcBGAs/s1600/waje.jpg[/img]

Singer,Waje took to her IG page to celebrate Wizkid for being the first Nigerian to sell out London’s Royal Albert Hall.

That was how one of Davido’s fan who felt she shouldn’t have congratulated Wizkid for being the first Nigerian to sell out London’s Royal Albert Hall just made an unnecessary comment and Waje put him in his place.

See the conversation below;

[img]https://2.bp..com/-hY7HbKWMDVU/Wc93NJcl0oI/AAAAAAAAFJs/kCXohkARThArQ6Ir81BpC-aDlOMKRiaxACLcBGAs/s1600/wa1.jpg.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-hJHOVMIYlk8/Wc93Ogn0DfI/AAAAAAAAFJw/ve0l3aIZ3hwC55s6Esol3H_H7kBdKAdmgCLcBGAs/s1600/waa1.jpg.jpg[/img]

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/singer-waje-slams-fan-who-felt-she.html

make she park well abeg
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by MrWondah(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Magnifik18:

Of all the people who have made comments, you are the only Olodo!

Read between the lines.

If you can waste naira on data plan just to type nonsense, you can as well read to understand 1st b4 castigating someone of not being logical.

I'm sure you haven't washed your mouth either.
I for say you no get sense but I come forget say your parents waste money for the school wey you go. Oya listen make I teach you.
Her word..."have you brushed your mouth this morning or prayed? I don't think so cos if you have your brain would have aligned with cleanliness...."
From the first sentence the keywords there are "prayed and brushed your teeth"
Who do you pray to? God....
Why do you brush your teeth? To keep dirt away.
Opposite of clean= dirt, opposite of God= Devil, good
=evil.
If waje or the fans does not pray then he does not communicate with God. Since the fan did not brush then he is dirty.Igf the fan does not talk to God and is dirty then he talks to the devil so he is evil.

Mind you she said his brain would align with cleanliness since it did not it now aligns with dirtiness.
So his brain does not align with good but evil. Waje is therefore implying that the fan is evil by equating unbrushed teeth to speaking evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
holluwai:
Make she keep quiet jor.

And the person no call her name o.
buh thats her IG page?
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by holluwai(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Zceesneh:
buh thats her IG page?

Accepted. She can just ignore
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
holluwai:

Accepted. She can just ignore
she had to do it
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Don't be bringing that croaking toad to us! Star boi all that way √√√100%

2 Likes

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Godhand04(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
delectablegyal:
they call me delectablegyalcheesy.

check my dp and like it.
aunty i didn't like the pishure oo, buh e fine. When will u Bleep me...??
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by OMEGA009(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2017
delectablegyal:
they call me delectablegyalcheesy.

check my dp and like it.

Is us bwest on vacation?

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Abudu2000(m): 1:37am On Oct 01, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
grin grin Turtle head fans won't like this
savage lol...we the starboy fans are so loyal to the core..we don't even let one issue slip without treatment grin grin
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by BoundToSucces(m): 1:49am On Oct 01, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
"Your brain would have aligned with cleanliness in the process"

abeg borrow me rope mah epp this guy comit suicide

This sort of Savagery originated from Rome, so Epic!
Make sure his spirit commit suicide as well.
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
click like if you think wizkid is better than davido..

Wizkid and davido no be mates when it comes to music. Wizkid is international while davido is local contents only.

1 Like

Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by deebrain(m): 5:12am On Oct 01, 2017
holluwai:

Why she no disable comments if she can’t stand comments that may not be suitable to her?

First Happy Independence Day.

Second, it's yours (earlier post) that weakened me. Just as she has right to say anything on her page, she has right to label anyone that comes on it, to manifest his senselessness and still keep the miscreant in her page like a trophy.

I should give you a harsher reply...

But today, I'm celebrating with Nigeria. So, keep talking.
Re: Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks by Kobicove(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2017
The stupid fan deserved what he got

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efemena Titilayomi Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School (More Photos) / Meet Sinzu 'Saucekid': Biography – 5 Things To Know About Davido’s Artiste / Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.