Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:40 PM

Proof Of Double Standards Towards Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proof Of Double Standards Towards Men (487 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women / Deadrat Scam And Double Standards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Double Standards Towards Men by uk10(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Pls go to the link and watch and then come and express ur view.this is the world we live in where only women are considered victims.it was a social experiment though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRyruagRub0
Re: Proof Of Double Standards Towards Men by speedyGonzales: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na now you know?
Re: Proof Of Double Standards Towards Men by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Men can't be victims when the aggressor is a woman, because they believe a woman is no threat to a man. If anything most guys would even pray to switch roles with the guy. Teacher rapes boy, "damn the boy was lucky, I wish I was raped as a student", girlfriend beats boyfriend ," the boyfriend is a wuss".

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Care? / Lagos Pastor Celebrates Birthday In Grand Style (photos) / 10 Relationship ‘truths’ You Have To Let Go Of If You Want Lasting Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.