Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) (52591 Views)

Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) / Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by GibsonB(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
US Based Singer Sade Adu's Transgender Son Shows Off His Face Full With Beards

The person your seeing above was a woman or lady, warrefa!! Nigeria US based music veteran Sadu Ade's transgender son (Former woman now man) seems to be doing well in his Procedures, he shared just shared some photos on himself with his face full with beards.

More here---
http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/us-based-nigerian-singer-sadu-ades.html

2 Shares

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Niyeal(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Crazy

13 Likes

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Handsomely Beautiful...
No sha come Nigeria....

Top 7 African Countries With The Harshest Law On Homosexualism

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fine girl

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Papiikush: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kids like these are one of the reasons why I support abortion.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Neymar jr grin angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by wickyyolo: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Handsome lost son. grin

7 Likes

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
uzoclinton:
Handsomely Beautiful insane wasted sperm

fixed

19 Likes

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by emerald2014(f): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
let she he enjoy jare
Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
He is still a chick no matter how manly he pretends to be. All the soft areas will still be soft

33 Likes

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Whatever suits him or her....

3 Likes

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmmm. When you think you have seen it all.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank.
Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by tomdon(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Irritating

Does she now have a dick??
She's still being fvcked with long dicks and claiming man. Mcheew

5 Likes

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by wisecicero(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why he/she no show us his/her chest?

4 Likes

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wow im so happy for him

1 Like

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wow! See technology. I really don't grab how everything works down there now. I try to imagine but come up blank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by temmytopsy1(f): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
he/she should just show us his/her chest na

something is fishy about that chest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Abasha! Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Yusfunoble(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
angry

Hope say you dey menstruate

Mickailia kor Mickey Mouse ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
A guy getting it from the other side.......irritating.....

I guess im brain don dey reset to factory setting
Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by joystickextendr: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
urh it is well...
Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
tomdon:
Irritating

Does she now have a dick??
She's still being fvcked with long dicks and claiming man. Mcheew
I actually wanna know d answer to that question

3 Likes

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by kolnel: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Maybe that’s why he’s in love with a dog
Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Wow! See technology. I really don't grab how everything works down there now. I try to imagine but come up blank.
Heard of Google?
Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by koning: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
E go make sense if he/she dates only gay men. As in being gay instead of lesbian. A gay man will knack her in the butthole while looking at those beards thinking he's doing it with a man.

Problem solved.

5 Likes

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
jesu nojie!
Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Moganajoe: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
GibsonB:
US Based Singer Sade Adu's Transgender Son Shows Off His Face Full With Beards

The person your seeing above was a woman or lady, warrefa!! Nigeria US based music veteran Sadu Ade's transgender son (Former woman now man) seems to be doing well in his Procedures, he shared just shared some photos on himself with his face full with beards.

More here---
http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/us-based-nigerian-singer-sadu-ades.html

Lost son!
Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
JamesReacher:
Heard of Google?
Indeed I have. The thought never occurred to me until now. Thx
Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by PastorOluT(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
God please help our confused generation

6 Likes

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Adoju tini omo ake

5 Likes

Re: Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) by fvckme(f): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Abomination...
Spit out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts / Autopsy Confirms Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi, Drowned / Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.