Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,676 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (38372 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Samuelking4280(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2017
smh
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2017
It's so wrong. Maybe she has the right intentions. Maybe she believes she's strong enough to resist temptation. Maybe she trusts you. But do you trust yourself with her? Avoid her like a plague!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by arukwe123(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2017
JamesReacher:
You are still running around in circles, what if the husband of that wife slept with someone's wife too? Law of karma doesn't always take place
i tell you it always do. You cant escape it.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by victorioushands: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2017
May God deliver potential husbands from such evil wife as this woman. If you are not satisfied with your husband, why not leave? Must you destroy him before leaving? My advice to the man is to run as far as possible. In fact, if you can get her husband's number, contact him and tell him to warn his wife. It's better you become her enemy than her victim in the long run. Believe me, I have seen things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by laborious(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2017
You know what's right from what's wrong, don't come here looking for consolation,you initiated every thing by been unnecessarily nice to the lady, if you have not eaten the fruit already or even if you have, I will advice you stay clear of the devil, or else your story will soon be on NL FP when her husband comes for you.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by hAlexandro(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Isn't her husband supposed to be her friend , that's how people put themselves in a tight corner and turn around to blame the devil. So what will the both of you chat about?,op I think you should get a serious gf and leave married women alone. When she sees a regular female face around you,she will withdraw. She wants to prey on you and land you in trouble, don't play with fire, you can't escape being burned
lols happy independence day
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Pat081: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Op u did nt tell us maybe she wants u to still make love with her with the baby she is carrying or she ve gv birth If nt dnt let her come ooooooo n dnt stop gvin her anything nt sex
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Lexusgs430: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
There is this very young and beautiful married woman. She told me she is 28 years. She's been pregnant once. I assisted her brother get a small job lately. Before then, anytime i see her on the road, we greet. If she wanted to buy something, I'll pay with a clean heart and walk away. Ever since then, she's shown me her appreciation in words. Somehow we started talking on whatsapp lately. She gave me her number.

But now, she's telling me that she prefers keeping guys as friends. In fact she has offered to come and cook for me today but I told her I am not around. I was very open to her that her being so close might tempt me to touch her that it's better she stays far from me or we talk whenever we see on the road. I told her this to scare her away from coming close but it's not working.

She says that me telling her that will not make her be free but she still insists that she'd come to my house. She said she'd like to be free with me, jumping on my bed and playing around but she just likes me as a friend.

Is it wrong to be a close friend with a married woman?
Please guys what do you think?

Send us her number, let's assist by shaking her cobwebs off.......
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by frubben(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

Honestly I can't block her. Not because I want to do anything with her
we go soon hear ur matter on nairaland after den Don slice ur destiny wit curve knife.

Block her now u dey give excuse, devil go soon use u.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by luminouz(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
tbliss22:

Don't mind all these indomie generation guys who only see pussy holes as what must be penetrated irrespective of the circumstance surrounding it.

Even the bible confirms it,"whatever a man sows he will surely reap". Your joystick got muscles towards a mad man's wife and you went ahead to bleep her, don't expect my sympathy if the husband breaks ur head.

Finally, some married women wished they could reverse their marriage due to poor sex life with the husband. Bleeping women of this category is like swallowing timed atomic bomb that will explode sooner or later.

Could u expatiate on d 3rd paragraph What do u mean by timed atomic bomb??
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by luminouz(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
tbliss22:

Don't mind all these indomie generation guys who only see pussy holes as what must be penetrated irrespective of the circumstance surrounding it.

Even the bible confirms it,"whatever a man sows he will surely reap". Your joystick got muscles towards a mad man's wife and you went ahead to bleep her, don't expect my sympathy if the husband breaks ur head.

Finally, some married women wished they could reverse their marriage due to poor sex life with the husband. Bleeping women of this category is like swallowing timed atomic bomb that will explode sooner or later.

Could u expatiate on d 3rd paragraph What do u mean by timed atomic bomb?? wink
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by wyse24(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2017
I don't even need a reason for that. It shouldn't exist for whatever reason it may be. Official work should stay in the office with no string attach or special interaction. It just an unsafe practice in this current world we live in. Esu ni agbara ni ko ni igbala
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by fabrestove: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
There is this very young and beautiful married woman. She told me she is 28 years. She's been pregnant once. I assisted her brother get a small job lately. Before then, anytime i see her on the road, we greet. If she wanted to buy something, I'll pay with a clean heart and walk away. Ever since then, she's shown me her appreciation in words. Somehow we started talking on whatsapp lately. She gave me her number.

But now, she's telling me that she prefers keeping guys as friends. In fact she has offered to come and cook for me today but I told her I am not around. I was very open to her that her being so close might tempt me to touch her that it's better she stays far from me or we talk whenever we see on the road. I told her this to scare her away from coming close but it's not working.

She says that me telling her that will not make her be free but she still insists that she'd come to my house. She said she'd like to be free with me, jumping on my bed and playing around but she just likes me as a friend.

You dey use style ask weda E dey proper to knack married woman?
Why not. Jst have it in mind say what ever u sow u must harvest
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Timmy85: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Just be careful!
Married woman and also pregnant
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by ndat(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2017
damesilver:
Nothing wrong with being close to any human being unless they themselves do not want it. We are not meant to be selective in those whom we should share our love and benevolence with. The law says love thy neighbour; love all mankind even thy enemy, as long as the motivations are really pure.

However, do not be flattered by the profession of admiration towards you or by the prospect of an harmless pleasure. As regards with the story above, I perceive that the motives behind this imminent closeness may not be absolutely pure, the cloud surrounding it is ominous; it is suggestive of sexual intrigues. I suggest that such closeness be not allowed else somebody will get hurt. It may sound interesting at the beginning but the end will be sad. This is always the end result of any endeavour that is not in accord with the laws of nature; laws of morality.

The motive behind an action is the basis for judgement. As a guiding principle, I want to start to assess every of my doings as to how secretive it is. If my motives are really clean and free of blame, I should not be afraid to make it open. You may use this as a guild. Will you feel confident to allow people know everything you do both in open and in secret?
splendid someone should help me with that TIRI GBOSA MEME.......
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2017
More like happy birthday, it's my birthday today cool
hAlexandro:
lols happy independence day
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Sectis(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2017
I'm so pleased to b NL member, I love d comments thus far, meaning we still have mature and educated people on NL.
This boy that create this post is a flirt and satanic. Y paying 4 her buys na u b her hubby ni. If I'm her hubby n catch u paying 4 her buy's I will jail u 4 life.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by WonderManly(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by 12345baba(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:

u better pack and leave that vicinity
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by sholajigga(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2017
You can allow her jump on your bed, cook for you at the same time but beware that your untimely demise too might be lurking around.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by sholajigga(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Timmy85:
Just be careful!
Married woman and also pregnant

Double enjoyment for him. Lol
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by enilove(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:

When you get married would you allow your wife to act like that to the opposite sex?
How would you feel seeing your wife going to another young mans house and be jumping on his bed and cooking for him?
Do not do unto others what you dont want them to do unto you. If you dont have any bad motives why did you pay for things she bought and also took her number knowing that you can be tempted to have sex with her if she gets too close to you. You knew she is married , so why showing interest.

You made her feel you have ulterior motive , that is why she wants to play along.
Remember ; Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

If you sleep with her, you will reap the reward which might be death or another man doing the same to your wife, you might even get bastard as children.

My advice for you is to run and stop such nonsense talk like " I cant stop her".
You can stop her and you have right to stop her. Dont get your self killed.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2017
enilove:

When you get married would you allow your wife to act like that to the opposite sex?
How would you feel seeing your wife going to another young mans house and be jumping on his bed and cooking for him?
Do not do unto others what you dont want them to do unto you. If you dont have any bad motives why did you pay for things she bought and also took her number knowing that you can be tempted to have sex with her if she gets too close to you. You knew she is married , so why showing interest.

You made her feel you have ulterior motive , that is why she wants to play along.
Remember ; Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

If you sleep with her, you will reap the reward which might be death or another man doing the same to your wife, you might even get bastard as children.

My advice for you is to run and stop such nonsense talk like " I cant stop her".
You can stop her and you have right to stop her. Dont get your self killed.
OK. Thanks
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by IbBarham(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2017
Guy flee from her or set boundaries and be disciplined
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by bosman4u: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2017
Death is coming. Aja 4 gbera!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by odaniel1(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Naaah...I don't think she needs it that bad

A married woman 'jumping' on your bed...
Since when did Bingo start refusing the dangling bone infront of him.....
Sleep with her if you want to, but i assure you...these kind of 'meat' is cancerous!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by pedrilo: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2017
I don't know wat is wrong with some women at all.
I have some ladies I dated b4 they got married, who still disturb me as though they r still single, and I find it really awkward chatting with them.
I always tell them to look for married women to mk friends with, but dem nor dey hear word!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by seangy4konji: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Infidelity among married women now is the new thing. Economy don turn me. To sadist they can no longer satisfy their wen so they have t find it outside. Dem plenty fr my area with big cars. Staring as if make you just out prick for their mouth make dem choke on it.

Those married women get as it be ooo. Dem be devil. Dem deh look fleshy and mature dat u go like taste am deh control am anyhow but it no too gel. Make one man no go enter baba lawo cos of u.

U fit give am one and tell am say na d end be dat make she comot eyes.

Ps. It ge. One garden fr Ib. Top one garden.sometime weh I wan randy just deh deh there for a week.married ladies,women and young ladies knacking short time with their mates deh pass 100. Married weh leave husband fr house.workers in sweet rides.you g girls with boyfriends using money weh soppose deh enjo life take care of girl weh deh give old man her toto early in the morning. Abeg don't kill itself ooo. Their toto has got little worth now.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Rozaytee: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2017
No big deal in it..as long as d friendship is defined...#strictly friends
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Rozaytee: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2017
FortifiedCity:

jumping on bed and playing around kwa?...please in dis case biko fleeee...temptation is inevitable here

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by mach98(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Papiikush:
She'bout to cum on that dick.

Jumping around your bed going crazy for that dick.

Nigga if you moving, she out of state too for that dick grin

She will cry for that dick... Cuz you've got her thinking "God I am alive for that dick" grin

Those words reminded me of what Robert Freeman in The Boondocks told Tom concerning pretty boy Flizzy cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2017
toksbisola:
@Op; what I'm going to say, might sound a bit harsh but bear with me; here we go. I really don’t know why you think that you can play with fire and not get burnt. You really think that this is a game right? The word NO has not been extinct from the dictionary. First things first; TRY AND SEVER THIS SUDDEN CLOSE BOND YOU HAVE DEVELOPED WITH THIS MARRIED WOMAN. You know why; SHE IS A MARRIED WOMAN AND HER CLOSENESS SHOULD BE WITH HER HUSBAND AND NOT YOU OR ANY OTHER MAN. SHE TOOK A MARITAL VOW; ALLOW HER TO KEEP HER MARITAL WOWS AS THEY WERE NOT TAKEN FOR THE FUN OF IT.

As it looks, it’s turning into something that you're now unable to handle effectively; hence your bringing it to NL. I don’t see anywhere in your post where you mentioned to her that when she’s coming to cook for you she should come with her husband. Nether did I see anywhere in your post where you said she should come with her husband when she is coming to jump on your bed. I can guarantee YOU that she would tell you no BECAUSE HER HUSBAND IS NOT AWARE OF HER ANTICS.

Your actions knowingly or unknowingly may lead to a wrong cause as she is not taking NO for an answer as asserted in your comment(s). I can guarantee you that the day her husband will find out this close friendship you are developing with his wife; it wouldn’t be something very palatable to him. Depending on the type of person her husband is, you don’t want to get yourself into trouble asin he can man-handle you for keeping a close bond with his wife.

I am going to state 2 CLEAR scenarios and please think about them carefully;

First scenario
If this were your wife in question, and you find out that she is keeping a close friendship with another man and that man is not you, how would you feel? Would you like it?

Second scenario
If it were your wife and she finds out that you are keeping a close friendship with another woman and that woman is not her how would she feel? Would she like it?

A married person just don’t wake up one morning and commits adultery, it all starts from somewhere which can be the “Hi I will like to be close friends with you” and because a lot of people lack self-control, they engage in acts contrary to the marital vows they have taken. Don’t put this woman in a situation where her husband begins to DOUBT what she says; neither let him begin harboring TRUST ISSUES with her all because you couldn’t put an end to this rigmarole scenario you are getting yourself into (no offense; and hope none taken) centering on the seriousness of the relationship you are allowing to develop with this married woman.

It’s imperative for one to learn to stay away from things that don’t belong to you as this woman is married and she belongs to another man and that man is NOT YOU. Note that this married woman’s husband can throw her out if he finds out that she cheated on him with you (you might say it won’t get to that stage (easier said than done) but it’s glaring to see that it is heading towards that direction) and if that happens, I doubt if you would suddenly pick her up and make her your wife (I may be right as well as wrong).

Finally, DON’T BE THE ONE TO BREAK ANOTHER PERSONS’ MARITAL UNION UP BECAUSE YOU COULDN’T SAY NO TO THE TEMPTATION THAT WAS PLACED IN FRONT OF YOU. You can easily block her phone calls and reduce your contact with her as this scenario is becoming unhealthy; but it’s obvious from your replies that you are enjoying the flirtatious situation occurring. DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED.

I rest my case
You said it all. Cé finis. Wisdom, blessings And prosperity continue to follow you wherever you go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Doctors Told Me I Will Have A Child 5 Years After My Accident But Now" - Lady / 5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.