Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,292 members, 7,920,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Will Write Articles For Your Blog(pay After Service)500 Naira Per Article. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Write Articles For Your Blog(pay After Service)500 Naira Per Article. (530 Views)

Get Any Type Of Website Done. Pay After Service... / +get Standard P2P, ICOS, MLM, E-commerce, Forum, Sch Portal (Pay After Service.) / * (pay After Service)! December Offer [ICOs, MLM, PEER-2-PEER,BET,LOTTO WEBSITE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Write Articles For Your Blog(pay After Service)500 Naira Per Article. by benuzoma2(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,my Name Is Bernald Uzoma A Passionate Freelance Writer.I Write Articles For Blogs And Also A Copywriter.
*i Understood That So Many Blogs Are Dying Everyday Because The Dont Have Good Number Of Viewers.For You To Have A Great Number Of Viewers Like Naij.Com, Saharareporters,linda Ikeji And So Much More.You Have To Post An Appetizing And Interresting Articles That Can Keep Your Readers Wanting More.
*I Am Here To Help So Many Bloggers.I Have Been Writing Articles For Free Till My Friend Called Me And Said"you Cant Be Rich Doing What You Know Best Free" And I Put Some Thoughts Into Those Words Before I Began To Charge My Clients And They Still Co-operate.
*So,Bloggers In Nairaland Should Do Themselves Good By Contacting Me For An Article That Can Enhance The Growth Of Their Blog
#PAYMENT METHOD
When Am Done With Your Article You Will Pay Me 250 Naira Advance Before I Release The Article.If You Love It Then Complete The Payment.My Email uzomabernald@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between CPA (cost Per Action) And CPL (cost Per Lead) Advertising / . / How Can I Edit And Upload HTML Codes With My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.