Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Eldee And Freestyle - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eldee And Freestyle (857 Views)

Banky W, Eldee And Tiwa Savage For Hennessy Artistry / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / Tony Okoroji Writes To Banky W, Eldee And Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldee And Freestyle by rotimishor(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2007
Eldee has finally dropped a song on his new album, dissing Freestyle. I guess it's time for us to talk bout both of em, In my opinion though I think Freestyle tried to much to be Eldee on his album, should've done his own thing !
Re: Eldee And Freestyle by chukky76(m): 12:57am On Feb 26, 2007
dude you totally wrong . freestyle was totally himself on his album and that album was one of the most quality material of last year. freestyle is every inch as good as he brags about. he just need to work on his marketing and presentation to the public.

how can you say he copied eldee, dude go listen to your album again, or do you even hav a copy?
Re: Eldee And Freestyle by rotimishor(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2007
I bought the album, actually used to be a big fan of free till he dissapointed me on the album. Did he have to sing, and how come the whole album had just one underlying theme, I'm as good as Eldee?
Re: Eldee And Freestyle by chukky76(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2007
ok seriously when you buy an album titled "free at last " from an ex member of a hip hop/rap group what exactly were you expecting to heard except beef tracks and i cant do better than tracks? while bragging on almost every track , freestyle did it with such poetry, and such flow that instead of apearing conceited , it actually sounded brave and justified. give the guy some credit.

freestyle is better than eldee. dont you know that? compare their flows, their poetry, their pinchlines, thier beats, their vocals, in all categories freestyle wins. or is it not eldee that sang "me i go yarn" and "that one he was in jand" and african chikito
Re: Eldee And Freestyle by PoDeep(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2007
El dee's gone strait wack!i'm beginnin 2 detest the muthafucka.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna's New Single(umbrella) Ft Jayz / Rihanna & Omarion / Wot Y'all Think Of Dare Art Alade's Carry Dey Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.