Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? (520 Views)

Comparism: Nigeria @57 Celebration Cake And Buhari's 75th Birthday Cake / Nigeria@57: Buhari In Maiduguri To Celebrate With Troops / Nigeria @ 57 | Independence Day Prayers From Colossus Gists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? by policy12: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2017
As we roll out the drum for the celebration of Nigeria independence, so many Nigerian are filled with different thoughts and wishes for this great country. As for me:

I wish the country could be great again,
I wish the past good stories about this can come again,
I wish the country can be pride as giant of Africa indeed,
I wish one day we will be united in mind,

I wish the child of Mr nobody can become somebody in this country without knowing anybody,
I wish one day in Nigeria, one will be judge by the content of his/her character and not by their color,
I wish one day a Nigerian will be elected base on his Skills and not speech,
I wish a day will come Nigeria get appointed base on merit and not tribal or religion ground,

I wish a day will come we will stop celebrating mediocre and give room for meritocracy,
I wish one day we will give room to dignity and shun the dogmatism in US,
I wish one day been honest will a thing we can pride,
How I wish one day intergrity will be our best policy,
I wish one day our dignity will not be negotiable,

I wish one day the youths will be leader indeed,
I wish our young ladies won't have to slay before they become Queen,
I wish our young men won't have to wire wire/drug pusher before they become The Don,
I wish the Young will stand up and fight for what they believe is right,

I wish all those who have looted this country dead: with recovery of our money,
I wish every leaders who never wish this country well to perish,
I wish every looters who turned our road to dead trap sickness without healing,
I wish everyone using divide and rule to manipulate the weaker one an internal bleeding,
I wish anyone involve either past or present in turning over 180million sleeping in darkness,a wipe out of their generation,
I wish anyone involve in turning our basic need to their own base of greed to rot in hell,
I wish all those who turn our elections to selection will be deleted,

I wish one day our Shame will become our Fame,
I wish one day our Gory stories will turn to Glory,
I wish one day our pain will become our Gain,
I wish one day our Pressure will become our Treasures,
I wish one day our Persecutors will be Persecuted,
I wish one day our Worries will become our Stories,
Oh Fellow Nigerian I wish this country will be Great Again...

Fellow Nlander, what is your wish for this Country?

Re: Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? by minasota(f): 3:19am On Oct 01, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? by conductorRX: 3:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Nigeria is a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? by Zaheertyler(m): 4:08am On Oct 01, 2017
what can our wish change Nigeria would be great but my country would be greater I no call any name oo
Re: Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? by istandfortruth: 4:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Nigeria is really trying hard to force patriotism down the throats of its citizens. Who does that? Its absolutely impossible to force a marriage, force submission and then enforce patriotic love on the marriage. We must face the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? by ahnaija: 4:20am On Oct 01, 2017
splitting, division, secede, separation,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? by zionmade1: 6:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Wish that one day God will hear our cries and give us biafra peacefully, a separation that wont cost the blood of anyone, a country we can call our own.As strangers in nigeria, we pray to go home one day. Even pharoah unleashed mayhem on Israel because they wanted to be free but at last victory was the case.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? by Adiola(f): 6:08am On Oct 01, 2017
policy12:
As we roll out the drum for the celebration of Nigeria independence, so many Nigerian are filled with different thoughts and wishes for this great country. As for me:

I wish the country could be great again,
I wish the past good stories about this can come again,
I wish the country can be pride as giant of Africa indeed,
I wish one day we will be united in mind,

I wish the child of Mr nobody can become somebody in this country without knowing anybody,
I wish one day in Nigeria, one will be judge by the content of his/her character and not by their color,
I wish one day a Nigerian will be elected base on his Skills and not speech,
I wish a day will come Nigeria get appointed base on merit and not tribal or religion ground,

I wish a day will come we will stop celebrating mediocre and give room for meritocracy,
I wish one day we will give room to dignity and shun the dogmatism in US,
I wish one day been honest will a thing we can pride,
How I wish one day intergrity will be our best policy,
I wish one day our dignity will not be negotiable,

I wish one day the youths will be leader indeed,
I wish our young ladies won't have to slay before they become Queen,
I wish our young men won't have to wire wire/drug pusher before they become The Don,
I wish the Young will stand up and fight for what they believe is right,

I wish all those who have looted this country dead: with recovery of our money,
I wish every leaders who never wish this country well to perish,
I wish every looters who turned our road to dead trap sickness without healing,
I wish everyone using divide and rule to manipulate the weaker one an internal bleeding,
I wish anyone involve either past or present in turning over 180million sleeping in darkness,a wipe out of their generation,
I wish anyone involve in turning our basic need to their own base of greed to rot in hell,
I wish all those who turn our elections to selection will be deleted,

I wish one day our Shame will become our Fame,
I wish one day our Gory stories will turn to Glory,
I wish one day our pain will become our Gain,
I wish one day our Pressure will become our Treasures,
I wish one day our Persecutors will be Persecuted,
I wish one day our Worries will become our Stories,
Oh Fellow Nigerian I wish this country will be Great Again...

Fellow Nlander, what is your wish for this Country?
there's nothing to wish the zoo has already crumbled see the way baboons and monkeys are quoting me by their quotes you will hunger and frustration has taken a toll on them wishing them anything now is inhuman I ll allow the zoo to continue dealing with them ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 01, 2017
That the British contraption may be divided
Re: Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? by Horlufemi(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2017
My wish for Nigeria
that Nigeria get STRONG INSTITUTIONS then a good CULTURE void of any religious sentiment and love for each other
Re: Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? by Kamanuozuzu: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2017
I wish Nigeria collapses and dismembers completely.
Re: Nigeria @ 57 What Is Your Wish For This Country? by cutievik: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2017
I wish all looters of our national treasury would return every dime they have stolen, I wish funds appropriated for projects are dispensed and use judiciously, I wish every hard core politician would bear the values of our nation at heart and turn a new leave to enable development.... This are my wishes!

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Are Saints. Orji Kalu Nailed Nnamdi Kanu / Fresh Arrests Loom In INEC As EFCC Probes 20 States / Horrible State Of ABA, Abia State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.