Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) (21199 Views)

October 1st - What Should Nigerians Be Celebrating ? / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by stancod(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

You're such a halfwit these words sound exotic to you...
hahahaha....and you're the headmaster/father of all halfwit. Your 100% ignorance makes you feel you're intelligent meanwhile you're the most stewpeed person on earth using dictionary to insult people from other race like you. Big fool...if you quote me again thunder go fire you

1 Like

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2017
Epositive:
here in abj, nothing much. Though the hausas threatened us few weeks ago before the jumat prayer, i guess they aint holding it down.. maybe.

For now, streets seem safe, everyone doing their thing consciously, I'm still at alert tho, No Shaking! cool

What sort of threat are we talking about bro?
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by kaslaw: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2017
Not much here in Daura Katsina state, updating from my church thou
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by HITTED(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

You're using your own cultural barometer here.

We all know in your society women marry just at the very threshold of menopause. They live a lifetime of lechery then the old dinosaurs finally settle down.

Some of our men may be comfortable marrying 8 year olds.

You're comfortable raping them.

Then killing them for organ rituals.

Keep shifting goalpost to suit your argument but I'm glad you've finally accepted you're pedophilic by nature.

Bwabwabwabwabwa!! grin grin

So it's Hausas that don't engage in rituals too? Follow this link and see for yourself; beware of graphic images though. My bad, I forgot I was chatting with a Boko Haram sympathizer.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/03/suspected-ritualist-attacks-school-niger-state-kill-children-graphic-photos.html

And you mallams still have the highest record of faggotry in Nigeria, ironically the holy Quran forbids homosexuality. It's a shame.

3 Likes

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Corradi(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Epositive:
here in abj, nothing much. Though the hausas threatened us few weeks ago before the jumat prayer, i guess they aint holding it down.. maybe.

For now, streets seem safe, everyone doing their thing consciously, I'm still at alert tho, No Shaking! cool
Thats nice
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by JikanBaura(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis I'm so much impressed with you dude. cheesy for a Northners,having the time to cope with igbO terrorists cool is unusual buh you seems to having fun grin Aci gaba da gashi cool

2 Likes

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Epositive(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2017
SnowJay92:

What sort of threat are we talking about bro?

lol, everyone(be you igbo or not, so far you are not hausa) was asked to leave before prayer(jumat) ends, the tension was crazy mehn undecided , maitama extension was flooded with panic for two hours or so, everybody observed by force sit-at-home that moment sad
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Bezed(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2017
Adiola:
Islamic head slammer I don't see army in the street infact dem don tire if we hear fim from north even those boys scout you call army will regret ever wearing that school uniform ezi bida
Chief whip Oshe!! All these behind the keyboard.. Your type is one of humanity problems

1 Like

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Iboni1(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Jos is cautiously calm at the moment.
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by JikanBaura(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Adiola:
myndd44 do something and stop sitting on your hands

LovePeddler grin If myd is to butt in then he would have to ban your sorry ass poO wink. Their are much evidence here that will give you a life ban grin
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by stancod(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

"If you quote me thunder go fire you".

Smh.

You sound like the sort pastors make a living off of.

You keep mentioning dictionary. Just admit you had to look up those..those...banal words.

Ps: you should look up 'banal' too.
guy I see you dey jobless that's why you turn yourself to rat on nairaland.... One bag of sniper fall on you hahahhahaha

2 Likes

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
People are still in church, and others are in the kitchen, so streets are empty, I guess from 12 noon the streets will be busy
happy birthday sweetheart kiss

Don't ask me who this is... smiley
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by sonature1: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

We do.

Everyone does.

They're loud, brash, violent, xenophobic, paranoid, abusive, conspiratorial, greedy, sneaky, brutish, nasty, devious, uncouth, unwashed, uncultured, savage, barbaric, fickle, feral, myopic, shallow, illiterate, and irritable.

Shvt up. You dey show yourself...typical of those who learnt English in a night class using a candlelight

2 Likes

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by jozz(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

We do.

Everyone does.

They're loud, brash, violent, xenophobic, paranoid, abusive, conspiratorial, greedy, sneaky, brutish, nasty, devious, uncouth, unwashed, uncultured, savage, barbaric, fickle, feral, myopic, shallow, illiterate, and irritable.

Baba chairman, too much grammar for a tribe.They cannot be all of that na. must be good in them, think about that.
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Skybee1(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2017
I'm just on my bed after mancity win me yesterday, no joy atall

1 Like

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Tayomi37(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2017
In church @ NNPC Gen gas ibadan, holding combine service on National independence
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Sprumbabafather: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2017
manikspears:

They can relocate to DRC or Niger republic

Or Biafra
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Franzinni: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2017
MTKbudapest:

the Biafrans are not as cowardice as the arewas or the afonjas.

Remember they danced with the python.
shatap there ...where is your god kanu? ...he is in a hole hiding like Saddam Hussein...go and sleep ...biafura my long dyeek!
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Franzinni: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Adiola:
Islamic head slammer I don't see army in the street infact dem don tire if we hear fim from north even those boys scout you call army will regret ever wearing that school uniform ezi bida
hehe beat beat beat !!! You nah bress you get oh!!! Make e nor go bust...beat beat beat !!! Haha carry goooooo!!!
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by nanadeeva01(f): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2017
My area is boring to death. nobody wan give me independence rice make i eat. no problem
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Thanks dear
IamRaizo:
happy birthday sweetheart kiss

Don't ask me who this is... smiley
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Ekasco1(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Here in Calabar the dog I bought to use and celebrate is also celebrating so am just looking for substitute

2 Likes

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Teespice(f): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2017
nothing is happening in my area.

everywhere is peaceful. no tension whatsoever. people are returning from church and opening shops.
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2017
@ Stevecantrell,Truckpusher...Happy October 1st...What you celebrating?
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

Hmmph.

Your igwes and obis and whatnot came begging.

So we rescinded the quit notice and are prepared to live with vermin just for peace.

Doesn't mean we like you.

Nah, the igwes didn't beg anyone. the igbos don't beg, we will never do that.
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by baski92(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Area dry, I just dey chill with is lady's. Mineral and dunot on point. #sokoto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onnoggen To Ask CCT Chair To Disqualify Self Over Alleged Fraud / Buhari Closing Remarks At The Valedictory Session For Members Of FEC (2015-2019) / President Buhari Arrives Niger Republic Ahead Of AU Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.