Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,337 members, 7,964,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:19 PM

Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB (33074 Views)

Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It / Some South South People And Their Confused Nature. / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by paiz: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2017
arsenal33:
WHO WILL YOU VOTE FOR IN 2019...PDP?
Fayose

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by Oblang(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:

The remnants are only making noise on NL for relevance. When was the last time you threaten the peace of the SE or shout no election until they give you a date for referendum
Try do that and you will have a personal rendezvous date with the python

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by TundeHashim(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2017
The issue if Biafra, no matter how one looks at it, is more emotional than rational. The powers that be in Nigeria (Obj, ibb, TY Danjuma, Abdulsalam Abubakar et. al) all fought the civil war. They lost close friends, family members, sustained injury and witness mass destruction of lives and properties. The picture of these horrors readily comes to mind and that's why they'll NEVER support Biafra. On the other hand, the mass lots of igbo youths have been so deprived politically and would wanna lay their lives for Biafra. In all, no rational/logical argument has been put forth for or against the Biafran struggle, only emotions running high..that's my take though

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by ProWalker: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2017
Cooly100:

...but the killing of Igbos in the north since 1953...including the riot about a cartoon in Denmark and the Miss world peagent are a more than showing of love...abi?

Unless you are saying you are not different from the almajiris in the north
Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by tallestman79(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Paperwhite:
And what have the core north done about the perpetual violence & bloodshed of their kith and kin from the past bloody military coups of which Buhari was part and parcel of . Arewa youth sat down in Arewa House Kaduna on two consecutive occasion to issue and confirmed a "quit notice".Alas they were so pampered that it was only few days ago that a so called "bench warrant" for their arrest was obtained.So who is fooling who here.Buhari rather is the colossal disappointment here.Nonsense! angry angry
Let them continue to wallow in their delusional fantasy land whilst the Nation of Biafra emerge.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by tallestman79(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2017
tolufase:
You must be disappointed because the so called leaders in that region were so helpless. But thank God, the operation phyton dance had restored their factory setting.
When a twenty first century fool speaks,you will know who he is and the level of scrambled eggs he has got instead of brain by the words of his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by Cooly100: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Unless you are saying you are not different from the almajiris in the north

Always changing the goal post. Who sent the almajiris? Do you almajiris have a sense and power of your own? How are you show those are not miscreants as well?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by tallestman79(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Omeokachie:
I was disappointed the northern "elders" did not call you to order when you made your infamous 97% vs 5% comment.

I am disappointed you and your northern "elders" gave backing to you youth quit notice givers.

I am disappointed your elders did not call you to order when you made your infamous "dog and baboob will be soaked in blood comment"

I am dis appointed your elders did not call you to order when you said "attack on boko haram is anti-north"

Mister, you have no moral right to call out any "elder" seeing that you have done far worse by not just keeping silent, but by making inciting and inflamatory comments!

Look up the word 'hypocricy', that clearly defines you sir.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by Arysexy(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2017
Goat of a president. Mununess defined! Who cares about your disappointment? Foolish old hag.

Imagine d crux of his independence day msg is about ipob, same way his first address after over 100 days out of d country is about ipob. Silly old cow

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2017
The silly thing about this idiotic dumbie is that he keeps refereing to money being squandered when infact he has suqandered more in less than 3yrs, the money this lizard head has wasted in medical trip could sponsor the education of 100,000 Nigerians.

This myopic slowpoke keeps attacking S.E elders when his Northerns cow dung eating elders could not warn their youths from making inciting comments and giving Nigerians in their region quit notice.

OBJ was receiving less from oil revenue and he did a lot but this dullardeen keeps blaming and looking behind instead of doing something tangible now.

Quote me negatively and you will not wake up to see 2nd of October.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by ProWalker: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Cooly100:

Always changing the goal post. Who sent the almajiris? Do you almajiris have a sense and power of your own? How are you show those are not miscreants as well?

Keep quiet and stop typing rubbish. Go and read your own post again slowly to comprehend what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by Ejilaiknow: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2017
PMB winning in 2019 is dusted and sealed
Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by FEGNO: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2017
And we the entire South East are entirely disappointed in your shenanigans.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by Inova(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2017
paiz:
I don't care if you are interested in them or not

We easterners we are disappointed in our governors and more disappointed in your cluelessness

Please 2019 should come ASAP

2019 will not be different from now. Nothing will happen. Buhari still has the approvals. It's still the same few thinking they have the population might to auster APC from govt.
I just hope you don't derive pleasure from loosing.
My advise to you is to join the winning team.
Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by CoolAmbience(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2017
paiz:

We easterners we are disappointed in our governors and more disappointed in your cluelessness

The SE is only one of Nigeria's six regions, mind you.

For your information, there is no such thing as 'easterners' in the current template.

Every region needs the others to produce the president, that includes your so-called 'easterners'.
Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by okenta2017: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2017
lightblazingnow:

https://www.thecable.ng/ipob-i-am-disappointed-in-some-south-east-leaders-says-buhari/amp

I completely disagree with our president 1. He did not meet empty treasury
2 though I may not agree with the IPOB style of agitation, however
agitation is an acceptable norm in modern society, but tagging them
terrorist is not acceptable and any leader from the SE/SS agreeing with you on
this must be out of tune with the yarning of the people.

There are many of us in the SS that took part in the war from beging to the end in the battle front not from rear command. Death

occurred both

on Biafra and Nigeria side.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by Iboni1(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2017
He should equally be disappointed with fulani leaders who watch their men killing innocent citizens without any comment or proscribing them as terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by Blizzy9ja: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2017
Gotze1:
[s][/s]Stale.
But its crap
Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by positivetaught: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2017
let's stop this rubbish of threat n reference to the civil war,the world witness two world wars but has not ceased to exist. It's good for the country to be one but let's do the right things to keep it truly one for all citizens. must oil sell above $100 before buhari/APC perform?,by the way didn't buhari promised to stabilize oil price?so what's stopping him n y is incessant complaints, fuel subsidies has been removed!!, the refineries are working at 50%,y is the price of fuel locally not down?,right now this APC government is making plenty extra budgetary revenue from the increase in oil price above budget benchmark, they claimed to have recovered trillions abi billions from treasury looters,increase government revenue courtesy of TSA,yet it's all complaints every day,brandishing fake n imaginary achievement for public deception.The simple technique of APC as I see it is, make so much noise,pass the blame,keep the public busy n blind to all your wuruwuru n the game continues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by DonMekino(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Please ayam not understanding.... Who are those that asked for war.... PMB... Is it only conflicts and killing that u govt understands?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by Caution30: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Omeokachie:
I was disappointed the northern "elders" did not call you to order when you made your infamous 97% vs 5% comment.

I am disappointed you and your northern "elders" gave backing to you youth quit notice givers.

I am disappointed your elders did not call you to order when you made your infamous "dog and baboob will be soaked in blood comment"

I am dis appointed your elders did not call you to order when you said "attack on boko haram is anti-north"

Mister, you have no moral right to call out any "elder" seeing that you have done far worse by not just keeping silent, but by making inciting and inflamatory comments!

Unfortunately, most Nigerians have short memories.
One thing is sure,with the present structure, Nigeria is heading nowhere!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by enemyofprogress: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Henitan24:
I hate my country
me too tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by Caution30: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ajekuiya:

Meanwhile Catalonia referendum is today
Don't forget the Kurds from Iraq,theirs was last week

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by Ajekuiya: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Caution30:

Don't forget the Kurds from Iraq,theirs was last week

Here we are in Nigeria, no respect for self determination by the FG

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by chngebeginwthme: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
paiz:

And if 2019 come will you do more than you did in 2015? hahahhah laugh wan kill me..

Sai Baba 2019.
Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by okenta2017: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
DabLord:
PMB is still threating IPOB

Let him continue, he is not going to live forever. If we don't restructure now, let each state/region control their resources

state police, develop at their own pace, then the country will be fragmented. ( we are aware that some politians will abuse this, but

anything than this present structure is better).and that is a very bad alternative should our great country be fragmented. Don't say because the

army is populated by Hausa/Fulani it can't happen, this is an illusion. When the time comes the fright of the army

will disappear.and people will resort to self-help..after all small population of Boko haram is taking on the nigerian army.The time to

restructure is now..and avoid re-ocurence to this agitation. Those the gods want kill he will first make deaf and dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by baddosky1: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Buhari, your party's chairman o-yeye-gun revealed just 2 days back that the only condition to end marginalization in the south east is if ape-piss-cheat wins Anambra. And here you are saying that the youths of the SE are "making claims" of being marginalized. Please go and drink your independence fura and stop talking. Time will tell the fate of this country. It might take time but it will eventually happen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by chngebeginwthme: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Garshyzee:
He should stop blame game already.. Thats old story..

But you guys are blaming him when he has not completed his term but you don't want us to blame GEJ that was at the corridor of power from 1999 to 2015 and could not provide drinking water for his community..
Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by ArewaYouths: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Omeokachie:

Why you dey call that idiot "sir"?

He is a dullard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by Henitan24(f): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
me too tongue tongue
you're not serious
naughty you
your moniker sef
Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by doctorregular01(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
paiz:

The eastern region will remain the same in 2019 if u r not united as Igbos .
Re: Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB by amerlino(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
lightblazingnow:
If you have ears to hear listen even when the advice is coming from those you dislike..

It pays to hear the words of the wise

Happy New month of study to show yourself approved by God Almighty, a trusted cultivator and expanders of his testimony of CHRIST resurrection from the dead

And Nigeria independency from the British

Our rewards awaiting us wether good or evil, all must receive their rewards
u are very stupid and foolish to categorise buhari as wise. Tell me; is there any atom of wisdom in this regime?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Memory Loss Normal, Even Jesus, Mohammed Did, Fake News – Festus Keyamo / Francesca Emanuel Is Dead / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 7 Roads In Oniru-victoria Island Axis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.