Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) (26514 Views)

Google Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With A Doodle / Google Celebrates Christmas With This Wonderful Doodle, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by JamesReacher(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
whitebeard:
dick shover, i never choose lesser evil, I was born a Nigerian okay...and if u don't like my country u can always jet out, sail out or ride out. My country isn't perfect and yes even with her imperfections I am still proud of her, but things would get better even of it not now, not tomorrow not 5 years to come I will not give up hope, my country has the potential to be a word super power, we all made mistakes..and Nigerians are be blamed for their country's welfare not the government, cause they were the ones who placed those corrupt people there..!!
Suffering mentality, Nigeria is a failing state. This guy, what do you mean by Nigerians are to be blamed not the government, what the hell are you saying? The leaders are soley responsible not some random Mr Ciroma Chukuma Ayodele when history books come 50years from now. I'm not proud of this country

2 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by fk001(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wallace2107:
God bless u gud citizen. This country believes those who believe in her.people like u inspire me to luv nigeria more. I am highly privileged to be a Nigerian citizen. Unlike some disgruntled citizens with hate speaches everywhere.God bless bro. Nigeria will be great again

Thanks bro

God bless you too
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by shegzhkn: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
docky22:
As I was about to make some research on Google this morning, I saw this logo and I decided to share it with my fellow Nairalanders.

Click the Play and See
sorry abeg shey na infinix hot 4 u dy use?
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by whitebeard(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
JamesReacher:
Suffering mentality, Nigeria is a failing state. This guy, what do you mean by Nigerians are to be blamed not the government, what the hell are you saying? The leaders are soley responsible not some random Mr Ciroma Chukuma Ayodele when history books come 50years from now. I'm not proud of this country
then stay off Nigerian matters...amebo mentality
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by JamesReacher(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
whitebeard:
then stay off Nigerian matters...amebo mentality
I'm a Nigerian by birth just not a proud one
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by Decoleo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
cool cool cool u re past of d zoo nah...
Afonjatribeguy:
Is that All Zoo Independent day grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by wazirion(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
docky22:
As I was about to make some research on Google this morning, I saw this logo and I decided to share it with my fellow Nairalanders.

Click the Play and See

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by RetroBoy: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
whitebeard:
Omo we get mouth jare, I am proud to be a Nigerian...!!
They do it for all countries, calm down
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence Day With Style (photo) by RetroBoy: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
whitebeard:
Omo we get mouth jare, I am proud to be a Nigerian...!!
They do it for all countries, calm down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eddie Bongoz Goes Nude To Prove His Love For Nigeria (Photos) / Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online / Top 10 Nigerian Online Forums 2017 Arraigned By Wikinaija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.