Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? (4217 Views)

Just Trust God's Goodness And Pray In The Spirit - Joseph Prince / True Definition Of Sin. / Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Omooba77: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2017
Every time I hear God is Good; please what is your own the definition of God's Goodness. Happy Independence and new month and Sunday!
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by collinometricx: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2017
ArewaYouths:
Buhari is a criminal and Islamic fanatic

God doesn't exist

that HE will never allow mhi meet pple like u
face to face
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Okay
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Narldon: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2017

Last Sunday, I attended one Church in my street

Some Sisters who were filled with Spirit be like...

I cast out Demons!

I Rebuke Satan!

I fear no Evil!

I am above all Principalities and Powers!

That was how one tiny Rat appeared and... pheeeew!

You need to see Race..

Sister, Why? What is a rat compared to a demon?

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Papiikush: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Being alive to witness a new month while so many died just last night is God's goodness over my life.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by kayojosephy(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2017
He kept me alive...
That's all I will say for now because I have parents that are just blinded by religion and neglecting their children thinking sending them to school and giving them food is what life is all about. Children are prevented from making friends staying away from families members cos they believe they might terminate their glory, thanks to Nairaland though for the eye opener.. I hate Religion but I love God.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by eendy(f): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2017
The fact that am still alive is Enough proof... We are here today because he kept us.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by mamatayour(f): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2017
When you have peace of mind over everything

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by uhuogba(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2017
God is Good because that is His nature.
Our individual perceptions about his goodness may vary.
Can anyone sincerely argue that the Force that begat this beautiful universe is of "bad"?

#check out that signature#

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2017
He kept me safe. Always warned him whenever there's impending danger. Whispers in my ears to pray at night... That's grace.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by ArewaYouths: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Buhari is a criminal and Islamic fanatic

God doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by ugwuishi(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2017
#PeaceOfMind and Contentment. How right is Einstein's theory on relativity.
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Hanabian: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2017
-Being a psychotic murderer
- murdered his own son as a sacrifice to himself
-Made the world believe his son was dying for a sinhe created for mankind. But then again, a sacrifice does not come back to life, does it?
-the son allegedly went to hell and conquered death. But who created death? Does death reside in hell?
- Killed millions of innocent people with water.
-As if the above is not enough, as a psychotic murderer who loves roasted human flesh, he roasted a full city with fire.
-If you do not get your brothers wife pregnant, you are are going to be roasted everlasting in his special roasting fire.
-Cares about if you masturbate in your room, but does not care about the millions of people dying everyday with hunger and starvation.
-Always backing order like some spoilt kid who thinks everyone else must do their bidding.
-Cannot kill a fly in real life, but its a Lion in books.
-Can cure billions of diseases in books but in reality, only doctors can.
- Can make donkeys talk and change the mind of rulers, in real life, Nigeria still needs that miracle...
I have a lot of things that show the wonderful goodness of God, but I will stop here... Let another continue!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2017
Funny God, Best comedian ever.

God goodness be like John 3:16 but in essence still be acting Deuteronomy 17, what type of shi t is that?

Don't get me wrong Christians, I'm not saying your bible is wrong, Atleast the numbering on the pages of the bible are all correct.
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by kayojosephy(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2017
ugwuishi:
#PeaceOfMind and Contentment. How right is Einstein's theory on relativity.
Contentment is a personal trait I guess, it has northing to do with God. Even some Pastors are not contented with what they have
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2017
mamatayour:
When you have peace of mind over everything

Gbam!
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by ruffDiamond: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2017
God really dey help people? For naija?I no no DAT one oo methinks corruption and evil deeds ti take over since sad back to back to back ad infinitum grin
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Uyi168: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Papiikush:
Being alive to witness a new month while so many died just last night is God's goodness over my life.
is GOD not good to those that died.?
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Papiikush: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2017
Uyi168:
is GOD not good to those that died.?
You asking me or him?
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by stancod(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2017
GOD will always be good....His mercy gives me life His love protect me and most importanat thing He neglect my iniquity and took me as His son.BABA GOD I LOVE YOU

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by adepeter2027(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2017
By killing alot of people and sparing the life of few
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by adepeter2027(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2017
God is good by allowing the whitemen to successfully propagate RELIGION in Africa thereby resulting to BRAINWASHING a larger percentage of us into believing he's real.
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by adepeter2027(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2017
eendy:
The fact that am still alive is Enough proof... We are here today because he kept us.
Mehn, the way you Christians thinks eh, like you people gather no head to accommodate brain.

So those that are dead is a proof that God is evil

Anyways, God is imaginary
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Deicide: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2017
Hanabian:
-Made the world believe his son was dying for a sin he created for mankind. But then again, a sacrifice does not come back to life, does it?

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2017
Hanabian:
-Made the world believe his son was dying for a sinhe created for mankind. But then again, a sacrifice does not come back to life, does it?
-the son allegedly went to hell and conquered death. But who created death? Does death reside in hell?
- Killed millions of innocent people with water.
-As if the above is not enough, as a psychotic murderer who loves roasted human flesh, he roasted a full city with fire.
-If you do not get your brothers wife pregnant, you are are going to be roasted everlasting in his special roasting fire.
-Cares about if you masturbate in your room, but does not care about the millions of people dying everyday with hunger and starvation.
-Always backing order like some spoilt kid who thinks everyone else must do their bidding.
-Cannot kill a fly in real life, but its a Lion in books.
-Can cure billions of diseases in books but in reality, only doctors can.
- Can make donkeys talk and change the mind of rulers, in real life, Nigeria still needs that miracle...
I have a lot of things that show the wonderful goodness of God, but I will stop here... Let another continue!!!

singing "on nairaland there are plenty Satanists there" Lmbo cheesy
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Samccalister: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2017
happy to be alive
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by adepeter2027(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2017
I see lala viewing

Fp loading

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by datguru: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2017
God's goodness is the air that I breathe, the food that I eat, my ability to sleep and wake up, my eyes that can see, my eyes that can hear... He's goodness is immeasurable and uncountable.

God's goodness is the name of JESUS and Holy Spirit He has given us.

Hallelujah!
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2017
Its shahadah . . that u wil folow quran and hadith teachings. .that is goodness
Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by kingcollins008: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2017
HAPPY NEW MONTH
NEW UPDATE
NEW CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE

Re: What Is Your Own Definition Of God's Goodness? by Hanabian: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

singing "on nairaland there are plenty Satanists there" Lmbo cheesy
Care to explain the meaning of this, sister?
What brought about "satanist" in pointing out the goodness of the loving God of Christians?
I want to understand, or else i am inclined to agree that you are mentally unstable and should go see a doctor!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opus Dei. / Illuminati Insignias In Tom And Jerry Cartoon. / Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.