Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,372 members, 7,950,784 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Worst Thing Ever Done To You In The Name Of Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Thing Ever Done To You In The Name Of Love! (641 Views)

Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Thing Ever Done To You In The Name Of Love! by sas2chat4(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2010
[color=#990000]What is the worst thing that had ever been done to you in the name of love?
Mine is of a lady who broke my heart after 7years of relationship!!!
how about you?sad[/b][/i]
[/color][b][i]
Re: Worst Thing Ever Done To You In The Name Of Love! by rickie4us(m): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2010
nothing
Re: Worst Thing Ever Done To You In The Name Of Love! by cantell(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2010
Smart guy. Just gave rhymz topic a little twist.
Whao! Everybody wants to open a new topic.
Anyway, pray 4 replies to your "post"
Re: Worst Thing Ever Done To You In The Name Of Love! by daewoo2010: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2010
My ex got married to someone else to get bak @ me after we broke up,heard wen he started havin troubles with his wife.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date A Guy For The First Time If He Had Just Lost His Job? / How Do U Knw When Ur Gf Ar Nt Interstd In U Again. / Secrets Of Stardom And Fame With The Right Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.