Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

If I Were President Buhari,will Start Grooming A Successor Right Now-dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were President Buhari,will Start Grooming A Successor Right Now-dele Momodu (325 Views)

“If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were President Buhari,will Start Grooming A Successor Right Now-dele Momodu by sirlegend: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Fellow Nigerians, let me say exciting times are here again. You may ask what is so exciting about this period with our myriad of problems? Please, allow me to put it this way. Politicians are like students while the voters are their teachers. Every now and then the chickens come home to roost and politicians are forced to test their popularity and performance. The examiners are the voters who have waited patiently for this time to come so that they can pass or fail their representatives as they deem fit. Sometimes the electorate get things right. Oftentimes they get it wrong, as we’ve seen on many occasions. What is important is that it is payback time, for good or for bad.

There is no time for any long preamble today. The nitty-gritty of this epistle is dictated by two major events that occurred almost simultaneously during the week, signalling the beginning of the 2019 Presidential race. First, was the open and frontal declaration of Ekiti State Governor, Dr Peter Ayodele Fayose, a man of immense courage. Second, was the release of the electoral timetable by the electoral umpire, INEC. Prior speculations about who’s running or not will soon be affirmed or refuted. The time has finally come for the masquerades to come out of the groves and dance in the marketplace.

See more details below!!

http://www.ilovebiafra.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=97

http://www.ilovebiafra.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=97

(1) (Reply)

MIRRORING NIGERIA AT 57 / As Magu Maintains Defiance Against House Over Mrs Jonathan, Reps Order His / What Would APC Use To Campaign In 2019 Elections If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.