Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,547 members, 7,892,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade (27771 Views)

Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Daeylar(f): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
How can Yemi alade tell her to quit music? With the noise she always puts out? She better face that her noise she calls music.
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Queendoncom:

Wait. She advised Dencia to quit music? Bahahahaha. Yemi that sings trash! Creativity = Zero. Talent = Zero
She should thank her stars Nigerians could listen to anything and call it music. grin I guess she has mouth 'cause airtel helped her useless career.

1 Like

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by femi4: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Odianose13:
Up and down? Na achievement abi na s*x position? Na una sabi. Btw, who is Dencia? Was she not one of the Paul Pogba's ladies accused of disturbing neighbors with their noisy sex activities?
You think its easy to have access to Pogba's stick

1 Like

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Kaxmytex(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na true,no so my stepmother no gree my mother enjoy my father's prick
Then, ur stepmom should be having ur moniker.. .

She is indeed an enemyofprogress..
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by ogorwyne(f): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yemi started it.
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by enemyofprogress: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Kaxmytex:

Then, ur stepmom should be having ur moniker.. .

She is indeed an enemyofprogress..
God forbid bad thing for me to share my moniker with that witch
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by MarieSucre(f): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
adepeter2027:
Women always enemies of themselves

As opposed to Peter and Paul of Psquare, Eedris Abdulkarim and 50cent, 9ice and Ruggedman, Davido and Wizkid, Terry G and that other idiot that I don't know his name, men have always been friends of themselves se. Please if you don't know what to say, use your mouth and blow whistle ok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:
Who is she self? What is she famous for? undecided

Bleach creme vendor, fake ass, fake tits, crap music, nude pix, poor man's lady gaga, and lil other low life shit.

And ofcourse, dissing like she's done in the video..

1 Like

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by seangy4konji: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
na confirm...etin concern yemi with how she does her music...she can mind her business...Dencia is doing great for her self and many times richer than yemi by far...she better keep husttling before telling someone to quit..

na bank account balance matter...no think say na by gragra

wetin Yemi alade deh sing weh she deh advice person self...

ode.
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Magnifik18:

Bleach creme vendor, fake ass, fake tits, crap music, nude pix, poor man's lady gaga, and lil other low life shit.

And ofcourse, dissing like she's done in the video..

Savage level 900000 grin

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Kaxmytex(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Daeylar:
How can Yemi alade tell her to quit music? With the noise she always puts out? She better face that her noise she calls music.
I think you nid to get the vid where yemi said so....

Watch it, then come back and modify ur post.. .

I think the kind tin wey pogba do this mami water don affect im brain.. ...mumu dencia
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:

Savage level 900000 grin

Wish I could convert that savage level (900000) to cash though grin cheesy
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nov6(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
So Yemi Alade could advice someone to quit music. One question for her, what does she sing?. It's only Africans, more especially Nigerians who're used to listening to junk songs that patronise Yemi Alade's songs. To the best of my knowledge, she sings crap and has no right to point out whack musicians. Thanks for showing you're one of those who buy her songs. grin To be frank with you, her music lyric usually have no meaning. What she does is scream. I'd rather watch Zeeworld than listen to any of her songs.

all her songs are just beautiful Nonsense
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by mikehelp: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who them epp
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by kerr9(f): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Evaberry:
Battle of the bleachers
grin
Evaberry:
Battle of the bleachers
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by xty50(f): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
I didnt hear anything except "like like...." angry
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Daeylar(f): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

As opposed to Peter and Paul of Psquare, Eedris Abdulkarim and 50cent, 9ice and Ruggedman, Davido and Wizkid, Terry G and that other idiot that I don't know his name, men have always been friends of themselves se. Please if you don't know what to say, use your mouth and blow whistle ok.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Quoted for emphasis

1 Like

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by remi1444: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:
She is famous for almost ruining paul pogba's career and making him moan like a mamoth. She has bleached every part of her pussss.y, even NWAAMAIKPE attested to it that the entry section of her honey pot is whitish.

1 Like

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by remi1444: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Daeylar
kimbraa
Queendoncom
This attack on Yemi alade personality em, i am about to shed tears, Wish she could browse through this thread and see how her female fans are clapping back on her for giving Dencia a piece of her mind concerning her music career.
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
remi1444:
Dae.ylar
kimb.raa
Queen.doncom
This attack on Yemi alade personality em, i am about to shed tears, Wish she could browse through this thread and see how her female fans are clapping back on her for giving Dencia a piece of her mind concerning her music career.
Sorry, I'm not her fan and can't be. She had no right calling out Dencia 'cause she isn't better.

1 Like

Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Gotze1: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
[s]
kimbraa:
So Yemi Alade could advice someone to quit music. One question for her, what does she sing?. It's only Africans, more especially Nigerians who're used to listening to junk songs that patronise Yemi Alade's songs. To the best of my knowledge, she sings crap and has no right to point out whack musicians. Thanks for showing you're one of those who buy her songs. grin To be frank with you, her music lyric usually have no meaning. What she does is scream. I'd rather watch Zeeworld than listen to any of her songs.
[/s]Like yemi cares if you watch or listen to her music or not. Who be dencia or whatever?
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by remi1444: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
Sorry, I'm not her fan and can't be. She had no right calling out Dencia 'cause she isn't better.
It could be likened to a pot calling a kettle Black
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by nanadeeva01(f): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
So Yemi Alade dey advice Dencia to quit music. Wat does she even sing thrash SMH
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by RaeMystix: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
The number of" LIKE " in that video has made me lose a few brain cells.
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by fortunechy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
attention seeker
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Bibi294(f): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:
She's a bleaching guru who mkaea and sells 'natural' bleachimg creams at high rates... I don't know she sings o...#skintherapist
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
After God...fear women
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Mentcee(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
uwammebi:
she used the word "like" 22 times in 2 minutes
some girls eh
grin

You're observant!

I loathe that thing like mad.

Next one is "really really"...

And girls been pronouncing same as "weally weally"....

Hoes.
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
flawlessT:
Women wahala... We just hate seeing ourselves doing great in life undecided <strike>shout out to those women out there that supports one another
<\strike>
There's nothing like that.
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bad belle full this place sha
Madam dencia,u are neither fine on the outside as well as inside
You can't compare yourself to yemi alade,it just doesn't fit
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by LazyNairalander(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who/what is Dancia? Is it a lyric of Duncan Mighty song? Because we don't know her here in Nigeria.
Re: ''Yemi Alade I Am Up And You Are Down'' - Dencia Blasts Yemi Alade by gentle007(m): 1:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Queendoncom:

Wait. She advised Dencia to quit music? Bahahahaha. Yemi that sings trash! Creativity = Zero. Talent = Zero
How can you say that? She is currently the best of all Nigerian female musicians. And you can't even compare her to dencia. Who is even Dencia?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair / Onyii Alex Reacts To Oge Okoye Visiting 'Resurrection' Pastor Lukau / Flavour's First Daughter Holding His Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.