Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,432 members, 7,932,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:28 AM

Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! (27487 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by InesQor(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
na2day?:

u are playing with fire! angry angry angry angry wetin 3 of my beauties are doing on your public list? did they not tell u i dont share? angry angry not take Mhismole, JeSoul and SeanT21 (my baby sis, love u girl kiss kiss kiss ) out of your public list now! angry angry angry angry

Hahahaha na2day, in case you didn't get it the first time, here it is again

InesQor:

My list (its still growing) cheesy

First,

Mhismole (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=462765 the NL pic doesn't even really do her justice at all!! shocked)
and then, in no particular order,

THE AMAKA (no pic on NL.  shocked)
JeSoul (no pic on NL.  shocked)
Kunbee (no pic on NL  shocked)
hbabe (no pic on NL. Damn! She'z fine!!  shocked)
Yield (no pic on NL  shocked)
SeanT21 (no pic on NL.Mehn! Talk about "African beauty!"  shocked)
Sagluva (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=343241 the pic on NL isn't half as pretty as she really is  cool )
Naijagal12 (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=450216 I just found this one today, I don't know if it's her real pix  lipsrsealed)

They Define Lovely!  cheesy

I do not apologize for whatever I believe is true, so go and kiss a red-hot stone. grin
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Pweety4me(f): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2010
luizworld:

the only one person that is preety is here grin grin, and she knows herself. wink
Hmmm i wonder who that is. . . tongue by d way is that ur pic on ur profile of u? smiley

VPG:

Pweety what's gud? i'm still on dat filet mignon move o.
R u talking 2 moi?
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by na2day2(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2010
InesQor:

Hahahaha na2day, in case you didn't get it the first time, here it is again

I do not apologize for whatever I believe is true, so go and kiss a red-hot stone. grin

there will be a drive by soonest as i have called my OPC and MEND peeps
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by InesQor(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2010
na2day?:

there will be a drive by soonest as i have called my OPC and MEND peeps
You too get mouth. cheesy You don't even know the longitude and latitude of the place where I reside, let alone my city, or street, or house number. So pathetic! tongue
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by na2day2(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2010
InesQor:

You too get mouth. cheesy You don't even know the longitude and latitude of the place where I reside, let alone my city, or street, or house number. So pathetic! tongue

that is where u are wrong, u see, after getting the necesary info from NL (thanks seun) i can now pin point ur location lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by InesQor(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
na2day?:

that is where u are wrong, u see, after getting the necesary info from NL (thanks seun) i can now pin point your location lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
LMAO What a Joker! You must think you're talking to an I.T. novice.

Even my IP address (that's what the "necessary info" you can get from NL is called, d'uh, if you really got it from seun, which I know he will never do) cannot give you any information because I use an anonymous network security against traffic analysis (see here) so my IP address and other traffic data keeps changing, bouncing around across all the continents tongue

grin You try so hard, na2day, but I'm so sorry! cheesy
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by na2day2(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
InesQor:

LMAO What a Joker! You must think you're talking to an I.T. novice.

Even my IP address (that's what the "necessary info" is called, d'uh, if you really got it from seun, which I know he will never do) cannot give you any information because I use an anonymous network security against traffic analysis (see here) so my IP address and other traffic data keeps changing tongue

grin You try so hard, na2day, but I'm so sorry!  cheesy

and u honestly think u still can not be traced? --sighs--
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Pweety4me(f): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
Guys c'mon stop making noise i am tryna meditate. . . smiley
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by na2day2(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Guys c'mon stop making noise i am tryna meditate. . . smiley

oh baby, didnt mean to bother u, but one guy like that is trying to enter my poultry to steal hens tongue tongue tongue how are u doing darling kiss
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Pweety4me(f): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2010
Fine just a bit overfull. . . undecided how's u?
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by na2day2(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Fine just a bit overfull. . . undecided how's u?

i am doing alright, it is spring and the fishing season begins grin grin grin
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by InesQor(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
na2day?:

and u honestly think u still can not be traced? --sighs--

Why else is the TOR network the most respected anonymous security network? Go figure!  cheesy You may need some help from your neighbour's girlfriend (Cynthia), from her distant uncle, who works with the CIA, if you want to trace me  tongue Go and beg her.  grin

@Pweety4me:  kiss kiss Sorry, darling. I'm done with na2day. . . what a waste! Making threats that he knows nothing about, and can never dream to pass  grin
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
InesQor:

@Pweety4me:  kiss kiss Sorry, darling. I'm done with na2day. . . what a waste! Making threats that he knows nothing about, and can never dream to pass  grin
You just realize that he's an empty barrel?
Ease off dear
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by na2day2(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2010
InesQor:

Why else is the TOR network the most respected anonymous security network? Go figure!  cheesy You may need some help from your neighbour's girlfriend (Cynthia), from her distant uncle, who works with the CIA, if you want to trace me  tongue Go and beg her.  grin

earlier i was joking but since u want to prove u know sumtin, i have worked in the security field and if i need to get u i dont need the CIA dumbass, apparently u are the empty barrel here. i am done with your sorry azz
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Pweety4me(f): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
FL Gators:

You just realize that he's an empty barrel?

Excuse me come here *drags her skirt bck* u no dey see person? angry
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Excuse me come here *drags her skirt bck* u no dey see person? angry
hey baby mi, sorry eh lol.
I'm actually busy with sth grin Just saw the RECENT POSTS.
Bawo ni? So what do you say to my marriage proposal?
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Pweety4me(f): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
FL Gators:

hey baby mi, sorry eh lol.
I'm actually busy with sth grin Just saw the RECENT POSTS.
Bawo ni? So what do you say to my marriage proposal?
D day u become a man ask me again. . . cool tongue
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

D day u become a man ask me again. . . cool tongue
Are you calling me a woman?
Plz dont belittle my masculinity . . . . am all the man you need wink kiss
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by InesQor(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
HAHAHA na2day I throw you the challenge. I would probably be the one working my way into your computer, and not the other way around. This guy, don't try me! You have worked with network security and you don't know what "relevant information" you need to trace one through a Simple Machines Forum?  cheesy Joker!

FL Gators, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt initially, but. . . it's a pity he seems to be cast THAT WAY in concrete.
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Pweety4me(f): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Are you calling me a woman?
Plz dont belittle my masculinity . . . . am all the man you need wink kiss
Show me ur manliness 2 prove. . . shocked grin tongue
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Show me your manliness 2 prove. . . shocked grin tongue
Close your eyes, I'll smack your face with the length grin grin
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Pweety4me(f): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Close your eyes, I'll smack your face with the length grin grin

Lmao!i don't think i am ready 4 dat right now 2 much 2 handle. . . embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Lmao!i don't think i am ready 4 dat right now[b] 2 much 2 handle[/b]. . . embarassed lipsrsealed grin
LOL Yea that's what my last babe told me. . . . since when is 13inches "too much to handle"?
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by chibaby5(f): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2010
hmmm ds thread is still goin on strong undecided undecided
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Pweety4me(f): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL Yea that's what my last babe told me. . . . since when is 13inches "too much to handle"?
Since when it is being used as a source of violence & intimidation. . .lolz lipsrsealed
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Since when it is being used as a source of violence & intimidation. . .lolz lipsrsealed
Lol my own cannot even harm the wings of a butterfly.
But it does take you to cloud 10 cool
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by na2day2(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2010
InesQor:

HAHAHA na2day I throw you the challenge. I would probably be the one working my way into your computer, and not the other way around. This guy, don't try me! You have worked with network security and you don't know what "relevant information" you need to trace one through a Simple Machines Forum?  cheesy Joker!

FL Gators, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt initially, but. . . it's a pity he seems to be cast THAT WAY in concrete.

--sighs--  idiots are born everyday. yoruba man, "no try me" and where is the part u will take ur agbada off so that i can start punching. mugu!
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Pweety4me(f): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol my own cannot even harm the wings of a butterfly.
But it does take you to cloud 10 cool
When will it take me b4 or after marriage?hehe undecided
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2010
na2day?:

--sighs--  idiots are born everyday. yoruba man, "no try me" and where is the part u will take your agbada off so that i can start punching. mugu!
Only a spineless fool will start attacking one's identity when he has nothing else to prove or say.
Two pairs of eyes gave birth to a child, 200 pairs of eyes will teach the child.

Pweety4me:

When will it take me b4 or after marriage?hehe undecided
Whenever you want babe kiss
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by InesQor(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
FL Gators, cheesy I wonder! This na2day guy must be suffering from a severe case of insecurity. I did what the thread required, and he came up in my face! THEN started threatening me when he saw that his case was hopeless. He crowns it all by recalling the day he was born grin maybe wishing he wasn't?

na2day, there is something called "blending in". The fact that I speak pidgin English can tell you nothing about my identity. Get a life and stop wishing your life away over NL ladies! grin
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by ebonyz: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2010
InesQor:

My list (its still growing) cheesy

First,

Mhismole (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=462765 the NL pic doesn't even really do her justice at all!! shocked)
and then, in no particular order,

THE AMAKA (no pic on NL.  shocked)
JeSoul (no pic on NL.  shocked)
Kunbee (no pic on NL  shocked)
hbabe (no pic on NL. Damn! She'z fine!!  shocked)
Yield (no pic on NL  shocked)
SeanT21 (no pic on NL.Mehn! Talk about "African beauty!"  shocked)
Sagluva (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=343241 the pic on NL isn't half as pretty as she really is  cool )
Naijagal12 (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=450216 I just found this one today, I don't know if it's her real pix  lipsrsealed)

They Define Lovely!  cheesy

The only person that wowed me on ur list is naijagal, all the rest are cute sha. undecided
Re: Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! by Pweety4me(f): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2010
Eyyyy u guys should stop dis cursing!. . . angry b4 i report u all 4 peace violation. . . tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / Lady Surprises Her Husband With 32 Gifts On His 32nd Birthday (video) / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.