Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

The 2 Skill Sets You Need To Earn At Least 100k Per Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The 2 Skill Sets You Need To Earn At Least 100k Per Month (516 Views)

Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. / Earn 100k Per Transaction with your sterling bank buisness account / 1000 Plots Of Land For Sale In Abia State @ 100k Per Plot (New Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 2 Skill Sets You Need To Earn At Least 100k Per Month by crownson(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
I would say the two skill sets that are absolutely most important to make at least $100k per month and beyond are:

1. Being able to SELL your products or services through copywriting or face to face selling

2. Being able to push PROFITABLE traffic to your specific offer from paid advertising channels (facebooks ads, instagram influencers, YouTube channel, google display network, etc)

I truly believe that if you can master these two skill sets there is no ceiling to the amount of money that you can make because as long as you can push traffic to a landing page, webinar, consultation phone call, etc at a good enough conversion rate from your sales skills to be profitable then you can literally just continue to scale your business month after month way past the $100k per month which was your goal initially.

SALES and MARKETING are the lifeblood of any business PERIOD and don't let anyone tell you anything otherwise.

If you can get customers in the door and sell them on whatever your product or service is then making money will never be an issue in your life!

My advice would be to find the best people who excel at these skills and model everything that they do while studying their skills down to the T and eventually you will become just as good if not better than them!

Hope this helps thanks! Click below to download my free book that will teach you this two all-important skills.

(1) (Reply)

Become Part Of Nig. Telecoms Sector!!! / Unique Investment Opportunity In Agriculture / Dont Be Left Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.